visit my blog for more android ports

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: diegao and Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Dev didn't make effort rendering? Not even denoised? I was gonna try this game but graphics look really bad
Mmh did you even try or did you just read the first comments, because I used a denoiser and just brock my bank to buy a new computer to be able to do better renders... so yes, not perfect for sure, I have a long way to go, but damn, I do give a lot of shits and efforts on what I do.

Thank you all for your words of encouragement, the update was short, yes, like said in another post I stopped halfway because of some hardware problems and I am still waiting for the new gear, but I thought I would give a little Christmas present with the little already did while I am waiting and cannot advance.

So, Happy Holidays to every one!!

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [v0.1.5] Zorlun

Original Size Win/Linux: 767 MB
Original Size Mac: 746 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 62 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 42 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
here is my unofficial android port of Project Myriam v0.1.5 + Compressed

visit my blog for more android ports
Thank you both for your help.

• Love
Reactions: JokerLeader

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
hoping to see some voyeurism with son as she spirals down the slippery hole:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love::love::love::love:;)(y)

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Old saves work but the Affection button gives an exception error.
Yes, the old saves must work if you just play the game simply, but if you look at the Affection Menu you will have problems because the new character is not registered in the script of the old saves.

I added a few things in my script to avoid too much problems with saves in the futur updates, but still for a few updates you will have to start over I think. I am sorry for that, I know it is annoying, but my programmer skills are way too low to avoid this.

PS: So if people are asking themselves if they should start over, the answer is yes sadly, or you could have some crashs.

Reactions: Deckmaster

Obentou

Dec 18, 2017
I'm impressed with this game. When I first noticed it, I was dismissive and didn't think much of it. After playing it today, I'm looking forward to future updates. Keep at it!

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yes, the old saves must work if you just play the game simply, but if you look at the Affection Menu you will have problems because the new character is not registered in the script of the old saves.

I added a few things in my script to avoid too much problems with saves in the futur updates, but still for a few updates you will have to start over I think. I am sorry for that, I know it is annoying, but my programmer skills are way too low to avoid this.

PS: So if people are asking themselves if they should start over, the answer is yes sadly, or you could have some crashs.
I think that restarts are an absolutely unavoidable consequence of releasing incomplete games. It's better if people can just play without a restart, but a restart situation is better than the dev leaving out important components of a game to avoid requiring a restart.

Veterans here understand that, and rookies complain - but rookies learn. Do what you have to do regarding restarts. People here will share saves to get around them.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
No male mc ?? Then ta ta bye bye
I've never understood the impulse to post things like this. If you are not interested, why are you spending lifespan telling people who are utterly uninterested in your opinion (else they wouldn't be reading this thread) what you think? The lifespan you spent making your post cannot be recovered. And now you've induced me to spend irrecoverable lifespan telling you what you should already know.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Thank you all, it is always a great boost in motivation to see all this support.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Volts666 and Zorlun

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I have some tweaking to do, but yes, I am more on the shappy size. ^^

I tried to find the middle between a sexy body and the body of a mother that had two childs.

But the body will change a bit in the future, some "makeover" planed, I will vary the cloths, will change hair styles with some events and eventually also the body (in some limits) with some choices in the future.
I don’t see any problem here personally but If you really want to change these things you could take inspiration of girls like:
- Lily from Lily of the Valley who has a very motherly curvy figure
- Jenna from MyDreamGirl who is mother and quite sexy but still trained like your characters
- Janet from Treasure of Nadia who is also mother and really sexy but more on the model/very feminine side
- Nicole from the Tyrant who is very lovely and is also mother to two kids

but this still reminds me again how all women are dark haired and this is the first blond haired curvy young milf - at least in a long time.

these are just some suggestions of very sexy and lovely women who all have a quite big fan base. But you should still do your own stuff these are just let’s say “guide lines”.

keep it up and thx for liking my review btw:giggle::coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: Latex224 and Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I don’t see any problem here personally but I f you really want to change these things you could take inspiration girls like:
- Lily from Lily of the Valley who has a very motherly curvy figure
- Jenna from MyDreamGirl who is mother and quite sexy but still for like your characters
- Janet from Treasure of Nadia who is also mother and really sexy but more on the model/very feminine side
- Nicole from the Tyrant who is very lovely and is also mother to two kids

but this still reminds me again how all women are dark haired and this is the first blond haired curvy young milf - at least in a long time.

these are just some suggestions of very sexy and lovely women who all have a quite big fan base. But you should still do your own stuff these are just let’s say “guide lines”.

keep it up and thx for liking my review btw:giggle::coffee:
The changes I envisioned are cosmetic and contingent to story, like her becoming a bit more lean and muscled after some time at the gym or other sports, or a hair change coming with some need to make a change in her life (something that always feel stupid when said out loud, but that we all did in life ^^).

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes