Payne

Jul 11, 2017
I am just going to say that i am very happy with how active Zorlun is. He is responding and liking almost every post.
Check.. He'll like this one too
Or it'll be the one he leaves and makes things awkward. lol
I love the game "Z".. Is it cool if i call you Z?
Keep it up and i am so looking forward to seeing how crazy your imagination can get during the fantasy scenes... That is if we get to have more of them

Reactions: Pogo123

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I am finishing on a scene, then I will have a few days of testing and polish, the next update should be ready early February, I wanted to post it before the end of the month, but I do not see it happening.
Take your time, don't worry. As the now-fallen said : coming out when it's ready.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Hello there people, announcing that the new version of Project Myriam will be up on February 5, just shared it on my Patreon for the early access tiers and let them enjoy it before everybody else... ^^

So it will come with around 2000 new lines of code, 166 new renders, 3 new scenes (2 smalls and 1 big with naughty parts), 5 new characters introduced, a fairly nice amount of choices to make Myriam your own, a few of them locked depending on your stats. You will learn a bit more about Myriam and have a few hints on some future events.

So patience my friends and may the naughtiness be with you, always! ^^

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2019
one "unusual" question... i'd love to start building my own vns so i grabbed some stuff to make renders in 3d, now the question: do you use pre made characters and environment for the renders or do you build those from scratch? if i may: what programs do you use to make renders? peace dudes...

WendyTheRed

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
one "unusual" question... i'd love to start building my own vns so i grabbed some stuff to make renders in 3d, now the question: do you use pre made characters and environment for the renders or do you build those from scratch? if i may: what programs do you use to make renders? peace dudes...
I can't speak for this author though he probably uses Daz 3d and premade characters and environments. Making your own models and environments requires A) a ton of skill and B) a ton of time and C) investment in modeling programs.

Daz 3d is free and in general the models and environments are pretty good especially if you take the time to learn the use of shaders, lighting, camera angles, etc.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Yes, like WendyTheRed said, I use DAZ 3D and premade produces, that I modify to fit what I want (notably Myriam for exemple, I really wanted to have a main character that was my own, so I used the gen 8 female character and sculpted her to what I wanted for the game). Again, like he/she said, creating from zero need skills that I do not have (I am already giving in all my time to use DAZ3D and ren'py (for the programmation), so use what is already existing and modify it as needed.

So if you want to launch yourself, as I did a few months ago, and try yourself at developing your own game, it is possible, after all I did it, so no reasons you could not. But I warn you, it takes time and work.

i see... tx!
another question and i'll leave you in peace: what about awam and l&p? does he use custom made characters made from scratch or pre made characters too?
I think it is the same with him, he use some already existing produces and modify them to his taste, but with more skills than me.... ^^
I am really debuting here and started from scratch, so, lots to learn still.

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2019
Yes, like WendyTheRed said, I use DAZ 3D and premade produces, that I modify to fit what I want (notably Myriam for exemple, I really wanted to have a main character that was my own, so I used the gen 8 female character and sculpted her to what I wanted for the game). Again, like he/she said, creating from zero need skills that I do not have (I am already giving in all my time to use DAZ3D and ren'py (for the programmation), so use what is already existing and modify it as needed.

So if you want to launch yourself, as I did a few months ago, and try yourself at developing your own game, it is possible, after all I did it, so no reasons you could not. But I warn you, it takes time and work.

I think it is the same with him, he use some already existing produces and modify them to his taste, but with more skills than me.... ^^
I am really debuting here and started from scratch, so, lots to learn still.
since i found a kind and polite dev finally that answer to fans i got some more questions:
1) frequenting an academy for game designer could someone grab some experience to produce his own vns? i tryed myself and it's true: lot of stuff to learn.
2) what program do you use to modify the pre-made characters? and what's the procedure you use: i mean, you insert pre made characters in some environment, you morph them, you pose them, and then you make your renders? i'm i right?
3) you told us that you started from absolute scratch... so it's possible to learn all the stuff neede to build a good vn as self-taught? did l&p do the same perchance?

i'd have a sea of questions for you, but 1) i don't want to bother you and 2) same as 1: feel free to not answer if i bothered you in any way.
peace dudes.

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
since i found a kind and polite dev finally that answer to fans i got some more questions:
1) frequenting an academy for game designer could someone grab some experience to produce his own vns? i tryed myself and it's true: lot of stuff to learn.
2) what program do you use to modify the pre-made characters? and what's the procedure you use: i mean, you insert pre made characters in some environment, you morph them, you pose them, and then you make your renders? i'm i right?
3) you told us that you started from absolute scratch... so it's possible to learn all the stuff neede to build a good vn as self-taught? did l&p do the same perchance?

i'd have a sea of questions for you, but 1) i don't want to bother you and 2) same as 1: feel free to not answer if i bothered you in any way.
peace dudes.
Well, I do not see why I would not answer to what I can when asked politely, so:

1) Absolutely no idea, I would imagine yes, all knowledge is good to learn.

2) I use only Daz (photoshop also, but just to modify an image to integrate after on Daz, like for a poster for exemple). After that, when I have my scene in head and script, I create it, first the environment, using a pre-made produce(s) that best fit my vision and alter it with Daz to polish the scene (lights, props, etc... everything possible to make it feel more alive), after that same with the characters, I add them to the scene already finish (meaning with cloths, makeup, etc... for the scene), then work the poses and expressions to best workj with the script (again, to best make it feel alive), image after image, until all my renders and the scene are done.
For the characters I will work on them depending their importance, for some lambda NPC I will just load a pre-made character that best fit the need, for the other, I will search the same, for the best fit, then modify them using Daz, morphing them and changing them to get what I want. For some like Myriam I used a mix of multiple characters morphs, and then rework it again to arrive to the feeling I had of her.
Do not know if I am clearly explaining myself here... ^^

3) Yes, I really started from scratch, never used a 3D design program (just maybe used photoshop to do some maps for my pen and paper RPGs) and never programmed before also. Just one day decided to scratch an itch I had, and started to make my own game, since I was not finding what I wanted. So I searched for tutorials for Daz and Renpy and found out that it was manageable with a bit of work (at beginner level skills mind you), and since in my mind there is no better way to learn how to swim than get in the water and swim, I just started Project Myriam and still learning as I go, with the support of people kind enough to like what I make.
So yes, you can do something via self-taught, good or bad, I do not know, I imagine time will tell. For L&P I do not know.

If you still have questions you can send them via private message also.

Reactions: ann87ra

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Update v0.2.a posted, it's in the hands of the moderators, it should be up as promised on the fifth I think.

I skipped the v0.2, and posted the v0.2.a, globally the same, just a few typos corrected that Patrons pointed out to me.
Hope you all enjoy while I am working on the next one.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [v0.2.a] Zorlun

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.29 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.26 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 99 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 73 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Jun 1, 2017

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 99 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 73 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Or you can:
Thank you very much.
P.S. Can you update the mod? Please?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 99 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 73 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

Or you can:
Well thank you kind sir (or lady... or neutral person ^^).
That was quite fast... and same with the moderators, I really kind of just posted it and thought it would be up tomorrow or in a few hours, but I think it didn't even took an hour. So thank you also. ^^

Reactions: OminoFocaccina

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Answer hidden to not spoil the others.
This is a hard start yes, but it wil not be the point of the game, in fact the main character will quickly have the opportunity to separate from her husband, this choice of hard start with the husband is clearly to show that he is an asshole.

You will have the opportunity to break this relation and be more independant or dig into it and slip in debauchery.

Thank you, glad you enjoyed this first draft, there will be more scene like you liked in the future, and a lot more as you saw in the future tags. Like I said this first game will be highly experimental for me, and I want to try a lot of things and show a lot of fetishes, but as of a few of them will probably shocked a few, they will be mostly skipable and the player will be warned.
so why are the choices to deny husband raping myriam if you cant pick them, why not remove it from the game if that is how story is starting? why trick people with the illusion of choice?

"you said no!" and later "Resist! No means no!" are options that are greyed out

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Well thank you kind sir (or lady... or neutral person ^^).
That was quite fast... and same with the moderators, I really kind of just posted it and thought it would be up tomorrow or in a few hours, but I think it didn't even took an hour. So thank you also. ^^
It was fast this game don't have many animations so the compress process is faster.

IT'S MAM IT'S MAM

Just kiding it's sir, or guy or just Joker ;)

ts7348

Oct 15, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter 01.rpy", line 1627, in script
$ MClove_aiden += 3
File "game/chapter 01.rpy", line 1627, in <module>
$ MClove_aiden += 3
NameError: name 'MClove_aiden' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/chapter 01.rpy", line 1627, in script
$ MClove_aiden += 3
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/chapter 01.rpy", line 1627, in <module>
$ MClove_aiden += 3
NameError: name 'MClove_aiden' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Project Myriam Life and Explorations 0.2.a
Fri Feb 5 00:51:15 2021

The same happens with all new characters.
Is this a programming issue or have I to start a new game?

Thanks

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes