Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
The changes I envisioned are cosmetic and contingent to story, like her becoming a bit more lean and muscled after some time at the gym or other sports, or a hair change coming with some need to make a change in her life (something that always feel stupid when said out loud, but that we all did in life ^^).
hahaha ye true that hair change we made all to a certain extend. I know girls who even completely shaved their hair. lol
Good point.

But about the gym stuff: I mean I honour this idea. But I personally think she is already quite trained without looking too trained like if you know what I mean. But if you like it, do it bro. Just make it optional pls x)

Reactions: Zorlun

Mine!!

Nov 11, 2016
Awesome model for Mom, hope that someday you will let us play as the Son..personally, I would have loved to play as Son. One can hope...{plz make it true}:devilish::devilish:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
This is the Italian translation of Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [v0.1.5]
View attachment 956677 Download here

This translation "is not official" and "made by a fan".
Thanks for the Italian version.

Awesome model for Mom, hope that someday you will let us play as the Son..personally, I would have loved to play as Son. One can hope...{plz make it true}:devilish::devilish:
Well, the game will always turn around what happen to Myriam, but I also often express the other characters thoughts to give the players some more context. And I have in mind also maybe working a few scenes around a few characters to give the player some choices over how they will evolve and influence or interact with Myriam.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Project Myriam life and explorations" version "0.1.5".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Project Myriam life and explorations" versione "0.1.5".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link e':

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Gorgeous protagonist, great system and great scenes. A very good start, I'll keep a close eye on this game. :D

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Patreon Xmas 2020.png

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year 2021! All my best wishes for happiness and good health.

Not a big bilan to give for 2020 since I just started my first project, but I already learned a lot since I first put my nose in programing, 3D rendering and just plainly game developing. And with all the positive returns I had with my patrons on Patreon and all the people that follow Project Myriam here on F95Zone, I am very motivated to keep going and just dive head first.

Thank you all for your support, it means a lot.

In the meantime, I cannot wait for my new gear to arrive so I can start again rendering, should finally arrive on the 4th if no other problem arise (they had a few stockouts on some pieces for the assembly).

Santa Myriam wish you all a Naughty New Year 2021!! xoxoxo

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
does the submissive points also counts for other man or only for the husband?
All the Traits and Kinks concern the global behavior of Myriam, without any link with the other characters.
The Love parameters on the other part concern the relation between both Myriam and the named character.
For now, not everything is in use, but will in the futur, to lock or unlock events, change some views of Myriam toward what happen to her and the view of others about Myriam.
Hope that help.

Reactions: SweatPicle

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
All the Traits and Kinks concern the global behavior of Myriam, without any link with the other characters.
The Love parameters on the other part concern the relation between both Myriam and the named character.
For now, not everything is in use, but will in the futur, to lock or unlock events, change some views of Myriam toward what happen to her and the view of others about Myriam.
Hope that help.
that's a very clear answer :D can't wait to see what u have in store for us, with the next update.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
that's a very clear answer :D can't wait to see what u have in store for us, with the next update.
Well it might come faster that I thought, finally received my new computer and 'boy does it fly'. With the same parameters and double iterations, I am literally doing renders in 3min, that I did in 3h before (with half the iterations). So with this new toy I will definitely be able to work faster, I feel that it will be more my writing and scene building that will delay me now. ^^

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
just wanted to say that i really enjoyed the dreaming scene! the stuff in the left corner doesn't work for me tho. but its ofc wip just wanted to point this out. its so convenient to see what points she get for every decision and i wonder if i need certain amount of points for later scenes or even secret scenes.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
just wanted to say that i really enjoyed the dreaming scene! the stuff in the left corner doesn't work for me tho. but its ofc wip just wanted to point this out. its so convenient to see what points she get for every decision and i wonder if i need certain amount of points for later scenes or even secret scenes.
Thanks. I imagined this scene differently before, more realistic, at the scene of the crime, where Myriam have a nightmare of how it could have be if he was not stopped, but I went the other way, more fantastic and dreamy, to embrace the fact that I want to play with some weird ambiances later on in the game.

About the notification, I hesitated a lot (and had to ask some help from a friend to build it correctly ^^), and I am still not sold on it in fact, have a feeling it can be a pollution. I added that because I wanted people to know that not only choices would influence Myriam, but also just events happening. I could get sold on getting rid of it if enough people tell me they do not like it.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
About the notification, I hesitated a lot (and had to ask some help from a friend to build it correctly ^^), and I am still not sold on it in fact, have a feeling it can be a pollution. I added that because I wanted people to know that not only choices would influence Myriam, but also just events happening. I could get sold on getting rid of it if enough people tell me they do not like it.
Well, for me, the notifications are very useful and not at all a pollution. But I can understand if people sees it as such.
So maybe a middle ground for that ? Like an icon at the top left corner, with an "!" if something happens and when we click on the icon, the notifications appears ?
Or something like that
I'm just suggesting ofc, it's not my place to dictate how it should be done. I'm just glad to have a good game to play :D

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
Or a checkbox to show the notification or not.
this will make everyone happy, and hopefully wont be alot of work.

4.40 star(s) 190 Votes