Viressa

May 24, 2018
Only just got around to playing the this update, whilst I was happy with it, I think it might have been fun if Myriam had been caught by the old guy at the beach.
Zorlun has hinted that Myriam is going to have more adventures in public exposure, this was just an initial dipping her toe in to test the waters. I'm sure she'll be caught and that'll lead to a naughty scene later.

Besides, it sounds like that old guy was calling for his dog or something. Perhaps a future visit to the beach could lead to another Colin situation?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Zorlun has hinted that Myriam is going to have more adventures in public exposure, this was just an initial dipping her toe in to test the waters. I'm sure she'll be caught and that'll lead to a naughty scene later.

Besides, it sounds like that old guy was calling for his dog or something. Perhaps a future visit to the beach could lead to another Colin situation?
It sounded like the old guy was calling out for a female dog, so maybe the old guy could also be into the beastie and could invite Myriam to a beastie party of something.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I played the Marc route yesterday as I've never really liked Marc as he was just a wannabe Anthony in my book and I detested Anthony. Anyway, after playing I realised that if you don't let Marc get his way, he'll actually get more going forward than he will by abusing Myriam at the swimming pool, I think I can live with that as a Marc hater.

Reactions: xapican and Zorlun

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Anyway, after playing I realised that if you don't let Marc get his way, he'll actually get more going forward than he will by abusing Myriam at the swimming pool
What do you mean by "get more going forward"?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What do you mean by "get more going forward"?
I had the same question, (but Iam not native english speaker) then I remebered that in German you have a phrase "Zuvorkommend" meaning that somebody is more treatable, polite, and willing to follow good advices, (this word if you translate it literally is zuvor = before, forward, kommend = come, came across,bekomming) or he just made a typo and meant "to be forwarding"

Reactions: misfolk

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
News for the ones looking for the incest patch. Extra delay due to unforeseen circumstances, I will be able to upload it only tomorrow evening CET (I hope not too late, sleeping is not forcibly a bad thing :)), sorry for that.

Also please notice that if Zorlun manages to keep the usual schedule despite the festivities, that would mean the public release for the next version of Project Myriam would come out around the 8th of January, but it is possible that the incest patch will come out only on the 15th, I have family things to which I wil need to give priority.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We don't actually know this, it's not possible to get any scenes with Marc past the swimming pool scene regardless of your choices currently. So that scene of Myriam saying "No! I am setting some boundaries!" after Marc says he's going to rape Katherine could very well just be bullshit and she'll be right back to being his ultra-submissive fucktoy the next time he wants his dick wet.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
We don't actually know this, it's not possible to get any scenes with Marc past the swimming pool scene regardless of your choices currently. So that scene of Myriam saying "No! I am setting some boundaries!" after Marc says he's going to rape Katherine could very well just be bullshit and she'll be right back to being his ultra-submissive fucktoy the next time he wants his dick wet.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Tbf I'm a little surprised that's not an option, Zorlun knows exactly what kind of kinky perverts his audience are. Then again he writes the game with a strict "Katherine is for wholesome content only" rule. I think if it were Stella or some other girl coming over, then that could have been on the table.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Tbf I'm a little surprised that's not an option, Zorlun knows exactly what kind of kinky perverts his audience are. Then again he writes the game with a strict "Katherine is for wholesome content only" rule. I think if it were Stella or some other girl coming over, then that could have been on the table.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Marc is a little goblin, while Catherine is a +1.80 meters tall and fit woman who started doing gym and martial arts after finally having the courage and willpower to kick her shitty husband out. She is the one setting the boundaries on their relationship either in a dom route or a sub route with shitty junior. He has no balls to challenge her if she talks serious.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I had the same question, (but Iam not native english speaker) then I remebered that in German you have a phrase "Zuvorkommend" meaning that somebody is more treatable, polite, and willing to follow good advices, (this word if you translate it literally is zuvor = before, forward, kommend = come, came across,bekomming) or he just made a typo and meant "to be forwarding"
I think it's "forthcoming" in English.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Does anyone have a save file just before the date night with Mike for me? Can't seem to find my old save for that route and I don't wanna start all over again

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Preview Scene - Chapter 3 - Date Night (Home Edition)
Second preview for the December update and last part for this big scene that took two updates. On this one, you follow the events happening to Myriam if she decided to stay home or just never went on a date with the two officers. This part is fairly straight forward, starting where things were left before, in front of the TV with Katherine. This part will offer her the chance to learn a bit more about one of her neighbor, Bill, and his father; and will leave her some time to herself to play with toys and release some stress.
On the naughty front, Myriam will have the occasion to have some pity light action with her neighbor Bill, with as always, the player's choices leading to multiple possibilities. And as said before, she will also have the occasion to have some solo fun with her toys to release the stress of the day.
As the last possibility for the Date Night scene, it will finally conclude this part and leave the next update free to explore the events of the end of this chapter in January. So December should be on time for end of this month/year, with just one extra bonus scene I decided to add for all those that cut short on their date, but more on the subject on the last preview (coming soon, I'm in fact nearly already done with it).

64A80A1D-95B5-41AB-89A8-2303E031BCEE.png

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes