ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Marc is a little goblin, while Catherine is a +1.80 meters tall and fit woman who started doing gym and martial arts after finally having the courage and willpower to kick her shitty husband out. She is the one setting the boundaries on their relationship either in a dom route or a sub route with shitty junior. He has no balls to challenge her if she talks serious.
Physical and psychological are not the same, the reaction to one situation does not mean a complete change, and the interactions with (and attitude towards) one person is not the one towards another, although of course that has also to do with the choices the player did all around, not only directly with Marc.

If one played in a certain way, Myriam reacted to the perceived threat to Katherine, under the push of her strong mothernal instict, and in reality, if she kicked Anthony out (well, for the ones that play with the incest patch thus the original family relations, otherwise, he is still kicked out in the end, but not as husband) only after the secretary appeared home, it can be considered that her reaction was also linked at least in part to her mothernal instinct, the secretary being a bit like seeing her daughter.
The principle of submissives being actually in some sort of control of the boundaries (e.g. safe word) is valid in a context of erotic play, in the context of a form of abusive relation, even if not as pushed as the one with Anthony, the situation is more "tricky".
Effectively, Myriam reacted to the reference to Katherine, but otherwise, with Marc either she was dom, or she avoided completely, or there was no "safe word" kind of situation, Marc even pushing in some situations without negative consequences, despite her trying to say no.
Not to be forgotten also that, again, depending on the way the player played and made Myriam think, act and react, Marc has played in part also exactly on the mothernal protective spirit and some sense of guilt and self-doubt.

I would agree with the last phrase, but whether she does that, does not depend only on the fact she is taller than Marc and has kicked out in a way or another Anthony, e.g. think about how she could be if she get submissive all the time with all her other sexual partners .
It depends on more than one factor, it is part of the appeal of the game, it does allow the player to decide in part how Myriam changes, and thus how her interactions and reactions change.

flafyion

Mar 8, 2020
Hi...
how can i pas this error :

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter 03.rpy", line 21676, in script call
    call var_chapter3_update10 from _call_var_chapter3_update10
ScriptError: could not find label 'var_chapter3_update10'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1444, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8.1-6.3.9600
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Project Myriam Life and Explorations ch3.10a
Tue Dec 20 21:05:12 2022

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Hi...

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-8.1-6.3.9600
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Use the updated patch.

Reactions: flafyion

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Hi...

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-8.1-6.3.9600
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Looks like a mod not up to date, always try the game without any mods for starter.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Preview Scene - Chapter 3 - Subway Drive Home
And here you are with the last preview of the update with this bonus scene for the Date Night, the scene take place after Myriam cut short on any dates, with Danny, Mike or both, unable to find an Uber, Myriam goes on to get back home via the subway.Â
Short and pretty straight forward, the scene have Myriam meet again, or not depending on choices, with her earlier subway molester. The development of the scene depending on the player choices, letting her either go through a small naughty scene or showing who the boss.
That being presented, I will stop the update here, leaving for the next update the event surrounding the end of chapter 3. I still can't offer a date for the early release just yet, which should be soon, but we're talking about days here, but you may have some Xmas Myriam surprise under the Christmas tree.Â
Though i may emphases that the update may seem short as I prefer to keep the last day leading to the end of chapter 3 in one update.
45CC29D7-8A65-491E-B2B2-96A7B93CF3B7.png

Mid1969

Mar 2, 2021
Do we have an updated gallery mod for the latest version Ch3.10a+p? I can only find one for Ch3.10a which doesn't work with the patch.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Do we have an updated gallery mod for the latest version Ch3.10a+p? I can only find one for Ch3.10a which doesn't work with the patch.
My mods are always compatible with the patched or unpatched versions. It works.
What's your problem? Have you an error message?

Reactions: Zorlun

Eyser

Jul 26, 2017
This is by far one of my favorite (unfinished) games on this site, although it declined a bit because of the simple reason that I LOVED her submission to her husband. Rarely if ever seen written better in a game before and I still hope her submission will get tested to that level again.
It is still one of the best unfinished games on this site with a female protagonist in my opinion, but I love games in which the girl is submissive to a fault and does not seek it actively. The type of "I don't know why I tolerate his abuse and let him use me like this, but it gets me so hot...yet degraded" feeling that borders on rape, but isn't just by an inch... Also to be fair I had a more submissive expectation towards the school's principal. It was so out of touch with the rest of the story (if you play her as a very submissive that is, no idea if you don't) that it was kind of a bummer.

Keep up the great work though, I still love this game!

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
This is by far one of my favorite (unfinished) games on this site, although it declined a bit because of the simple reason that I LOVED her submission to her husband.
I agree. If that fool of a husband only wouldn't have cheated on her. He had it all...

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Dear Zorlun :
View attachment 2252288
That is Toooooooooo much for me , I saw many naked women in other games but this is incredibly unbelievable , just keep Torturing me with this fascinating woman , thank you very much.
This is by far one of my favorite (unfinished) games on this site, although it declined a bit because of the simple reason that I LOVED her submission to her husband. Rarely if ever seen written better in a game before and I still hope her submission will get tested to that level again.
It is still one of the best unfinished games on this site with a female protagonist in my opinion, but I love games in which the girl is submissive to a fault and does not seek it actively. The type of "I don't know why I tolerate his abuse and let him use me like this, but it gets me so hot...yet degraded" feeling that borders on rape, but isn't just by an inch... Also to be fair I had a more submissive expectation towards the school's principal. It was so out of touch with the rest of the story (if you play her as a very submissive that is, no idea if you don't) that it was kind of a bummer.

Keep up the great work though, I still love this game!
Thank you for the love and support for the game and Myriam, it's always nice to hear. ^^
Don't hesitate to leave a review with your thoughts (good or bad, let's be fair), it helps the curious to decide if it's worth their time or not.

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes