dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Who said the game is about her daughter? The fact that she can fucks a dog and not with her is just ridicolous
Parents traditionally want better for their children, not miniature versions of themselves for sex. Dogs on the other hand have been elevated from a herder or beast of burden to being a four-legged child and grandchild per the bumper stickers I see. One of them though seventy-five years ago, when they got old, you took out back and shot. So, I'm not thinking incest and doing the dog are on the same level. Maybe as sexual depravity, however, no one worries about messing up your dog's entire future because he learned a new trick. Corrupting your child OTOH into thinking this is suitable behavior is life changing.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Noel.jpg
Merry Xmas everyone!
Early access is up for Project Myriam - Life & explorations ch3.11 for higher tiers patrons on Patreon and SubscribeStar!
Public access will be on the New Year on January 1st!

NOTE: Please, do not leak the early release before the official public version on January 1st, it always causes more chaos than anything. Thank you all for your consideration and have some wonderful end of the year celebrations.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You clowns are the best, call those with a different opinions 'trolls' when you don’t even know the meaning of the word
You clown are the best , you even do not know how to express your ""those with a different opinions"" except by insulting others like saying "" This game is so unreal that became hilarious and ridicolous"" , you can say instead ""it could be better if ........"" ""I Do not like it like this".
BUT I know you from the other thread when the comments of both of us had been deleted by the mods.
this_isnt.jpg

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Again ,
"" To each their own taste and love , We all enjoy these games in different ways. No reason to shame others for not playing the way we do. and that is much better than insulting each other""
You Have all right to hate a game But you Have NOT any right to insult it.

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
You clown are the best , you even do not know how to express your ""those with a different opinions"" except by insulting others like saying "" This game is so unreal that became hilarious and ridicolous"" , you can say instead ""it could be better if ........"" ""I Do not like it like this".
BUT I know you from the other thread when the comments of both of us had been deleted by the mods.
View attachment 2262490
It is. A game where you fuck a dog(i have nothing against bestiality) but if u can do that you can't deny incest.

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It is. A game where you fuck a dog(i have nothing against bestiality) but if u can do that you can't deny incest.
thank you very much for explaning , Now you and other ppl speak about ""fuck a dog"" but I think you may be joking cause I do not have this scene at all , I follow Lesbian route and do not see the dog except in the beach and she ONLY sleep putting her head on the dog , so is there this scene or you are joking and that only what I saw ,
screenshot0010.png

and please please do not post a picture if it is true .

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
thank you very much for explaning , Now you and other ppl speak about ""fuck a dog"" but I think you may be joking cause I do not have this scene at all , I follow Lesbian route and do not see the dog except in the beach and she ONLY sleep putting her head on the dog , so is there this scene or you are joking and that only what I saw ,
View attachment 2262522

There is actually some bestiality with Prometheus' patch, though for that you need to accept the kink in early chapter 2, otherwise it will stay hidden.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
There is actually some bestiality with Prometheus' patch, though for that you need to accept the kink in early chapter 2, otherwise it will stay hidden.
Dear Zorlun I love very much brilliant Devs like you who can satisfied all tastes even if I hate it since every action is optional , and since you said this condition that mean it is optioal NOT FORCED , so I have no problem at all , So Continue your great game without Force any action and it will be one of the best games EVER. Thank you very much.

Reactions: Zorlun

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Well, unfortunately for your discussion, yes, there is, as it was already pointed out, but given your reaction, you can be reassured, effectively, even if one accepts the possibily in chapter 2, they can still put an end to it, or at least refuse, in a few occasions, and Zorlun has always said that his intention was to make basically any kink as optional.
The only thing he could not avoid, was some scene with Anthony, because that was what opened the road for Myriam to kick him out and to start experimenting whether she could lead her life in different ways (or not).

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
View attachment 2262522

Do you prefer a pic of a horse? :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes