john984

Jun 6, 2020
Great game! Will there be new content with Marc in the upcoming update?
In the update coming on 1st January there isn't. I think there will be a scene with Marc in the last update of chapter 3 after the court custody, depending on how that turns out.

Reactions: Zorlun

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hi Zorlun, saw something...
Does the way the second date goes, mean that if she goes out with Danny, Mike and a double date are excluded forever, and viceversa ?
Also, if she stays home with Katherine, does it mean a future date or double date with the cops is excluded ?
And about the boys in the bar, will our Myriam have the opportunity to meet them again, and decide if she feels guilty enough for their beat up to do have a drink and maybe something else ;-) (well, we know depending also on the player choices, but she may often be lead to submissive behaviour by that, or could decide to dominantly make ), or are they only a device for the plot, and will never appear again (which can also mean, the double date is the end of the line with the cops, unless they patch up with her) ?

Yep, a lot of questions, but I am trying to understand if you are starting to kidn of close down/reduce some of the possible endings by eliminating some possibilities, or that is something that will come still later.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Great game! Will there be new content with Marc in the upcoming update?
In the upcoming, no, but there will be more of Marc in chapter 4 (which will come very soon, just one more update and it's the end of chapter 3).
Great game, could we gat a folder icon just to make the file look better?
You mean the folder icon of the game? If so I don't know how to do that, but the idea is nice, I'll look into it.
Hi Zorlun, saw something...
Does the way the second date goes, mean that if she goes out with Danny, Mike and a double date are excluded forever, and viceversa ?
Also, if she stays home with Katherine, does it mean a future date or double date with the cops is excluded ?
And about the boys in the bar, will our Myriam have the opportunity to meet them again, and decide if she feels guilty enough for their beat up to do have a drink and maybe something else ;-) (well, we know depending also on the player choices, but she may often be lead to submissive behaviour by that, or could decide to dominantly make ), or are they only a device for the plot, and will never appear again (which can also mean, the double date is the end of the line with the cops, unless they patch up with her) ?

Yep, a lot of questions, but I am trying to understand if you are starting to kidn of close down/reduce some of the possible endings by eliminating some possibilities, or that is something that will come still later.
Yes, the branches become mutually-exclusive, each branching on their own plot line around the secondary character.
If Myriam don't go on the second date, the solo plot line for both will not happen, but the break on the double won't happen either, it will lead to something else.
The two young men could be seen again, if the fancy take me, but whatever happen, they'll stay tertiary (no personal plot line).

john984

Jun 6, 2020
In the upcoming, no, but there will be more of Marc in chapter 4 (which will come very soon, just one more update and it's the end of chapter 3).
Will there be a path of Anthony winning the custody case? If there is, how will that work? We will never see Marc again?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Will there be a path of Anthony winning the custody case? If there is, how will that work? We will never see Marc again?
Anthony will be lucky if he isn't up on charges for rape and sexual assault against his secretary oh whatever position she held. Can't see him winning the custody battle with the judge probably in Myriam's daddy's pocket.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Great game, could we gat a folder icon just to make the file look better?
bandicam 2022-12-27 01-14-39-460.jpg
if you mean folder icon like these , it is in the *.rar attached.
and you can very simply make your liking by :
1- Download GIMP.
2- choose any photo you like in the game by press "S" in the game.
3- open your photo in GIMP.
4- just export it as (.ico ) NOT .icon.
5- then use it as folder icon.

DashaTaran

Jul 24, 2018
In the future update, will the daughter realize that her mom might be a slut?
maybe found her big dildo... found her lying in bed after date, dripping cum... etc

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
No, Marc will stay in the game.
In the future update, will the daughter realize that her mom might be a slut?
maybe found her big dildo... found her lying in bed after date, dripping cum... etc
If the question is will she see Myriam have some naughty moments, yes; if the question is will Katherine despise her mother, no.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Gave a fast look, since I will need to do the incest patch later on (I always try to correct typos and similia, if I see some and have enough time and feel willing to do it).
As Zorlun had warned, it is mostly attaching to 3.09 and completing the evening, with the parts/options that were missing, like staying home, realising the policeman (whichever it is) can be classified as an as-hole and going back home and what can happen, going out with the two of them and either having some stuff happening or not, and then going back home, but how she does that, does also have an impact, and then, she may end up deciding to do something before going to bed.
As I asked Zorlun, be aware that (trying to nest the tags, let's see if it works :)) chosing one of the two cops, kind of excludes the path with the other even in future (though it is also true that if you go only with one of the cops, is because you had already kind of "focalised" in that way earlier in the game), while if you go with both, or decline, something may happen, but still it is possible there will be something else in future with the two cops .
The real question you want to have answered of course is, is it "worth it" ? Well, it depends, really.
E.g. someone who wants to follow a pure lesbian+bestiality path, will not really get anything on this update, aside being able to progress a bit Myriam's change path.
For the others, I think there is some substantial content, especially if you like to try different paths (in my case I do it also as part of the incest patch, to checks it's ok, though in general I use a combination of saves and URM variables and menu choices manipulation I would not suggest to everybody).

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes