clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Quickly asked over my Discord server (do not hesitate to come over even if not patrons), and it looks like people wouldn't mind, so I think I will be preparing this with a series of questions and look at specialized sites to be able to link patrons (Patreon or SubscribeStar) and supporters here on F95zone or Discord.

EDIT: Though I don't know if it would be against the rules of F95zone to post a link to a poll here.
You can do your own poll here on F95 also. It's been a while since I posted mine, but I don't remember it as being all that difficult.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Happy-New-Year-2021-Memes-1200x1451.jpg
Here's public release for update ch3.11 for Project Myriam - Life & Explorations!
It'll be up as soon as the moderators are back from all their drinking for the New Year. ^^
For now it's up on Patreon, SubscribeStar or my Discord server if you can't wait.

What's new:
- 2000+ lines of new code and 164 new renders.
- 2 scenes (with numerous subscenes).
- 12 new choices to make Myriam more your own and write her story.
- A little more naughty content (4 subscenes).
- Multiple code and spellchecking fixes.
Hope you have some fun, best wishes to everyone for this New Year!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Happy New Year to you all specially to Zorlun and his family, and to all the "old perv fauna" with which we cross in most treads ! May 2023 bring you all Peace (specially to the world) Luck, Happiness and prosperity
We see us all next year !
Now I'm gonna get myself some Caipirinha, and Champus and toast to your Health
Abrazo from Uruguay !

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
Did anyone else not get any new scenes? Not sure if I did something wrong or if only some routes were updated.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Did anyone else not get any new scenes? Not sure if I did something wrong or if only some routes were updated.
If you downloaded on the F95 main page, it's still not up for now, it's still the ch3.10, the new update is ch3.11, it's possible you have to wait a moment as it's the new year, the moderators may be busy.

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
If you downloaded on the F95 main page, it's still not up for now, it's still the ch3.10, the new update is ch3.11, it's possible you have to wait a moment as it's the new year, the moderators may be busy.
It says "You have reached end of this version ch3.11" right after Danny puts Myriam on the bed after the theater scene from 10. I downloaded 11 from your Patreon. You make a great game btw!

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Dude, you are here. Why not just share the links in the thread, and let the admins enjoy their parties and us poor fellas enjoy Myriam finally?

• Angry
Reactions: dryer3

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Dude, you are here. Why not just share the links in the thread, and let the admins enjoy their parties and us poor fellas enjoy Myriam finally?
All you have to do is go to Patreon, create an account for free, follow his page for free and you will get an email with a link when it is ready to download.

I like to leave it up to the DEV to share links as I don't know if he wants it shared just yet or not. But it's super simple to just follow his page.

Kypo

Aug 18, 2018
All you have to do is go to Patreon, create an account for free, follow his page for free and you will get an email with a link when it is ready to download.

I like to leave it up to the DEV to share links as I don't know if he wants it shared just yet or not. But it's super simple to just follow his page.
Better dl at subscribestar. Patreon ver. have some censored scenes

Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Project Myriam, Life and Explorations Ch3.11
With JokerLeader Walkthrough
Bibifoc's gallery mod and others can be added to the game folder.
(Includes Prometheus patch)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text and many others...
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Updated my Android port to 3.11

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 191 Votes