Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
It says "You have reached end of this version ch3.11" right after Danny puts Myriam on the bed after the theater scene from 10. I downloaded 11 from your Patreon. You make a great game btw!
I downloaded the latest version and there wasn't any new content
So it's not a continue from the end of the last version type update?
This update has the two other possible roads of the date night, with a bonus scene in the subway for all those that cut short on the night previously.
Dude, you are here. Why not just share the links in the thread, and let the admins enjoy their parties and us poor fellas enjoy Myriam finally?
Because I follow the rules written on the forum.
Sooo in the next update it'll be possible to see kimberley again?
She'll be back and appear potentially more during chapter 4 (meaning depending on the player choices).

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
This update has the two other possible roads of the date night, with a bonus scene in the subway for all those that cut short on the night previously.

Because I follow the rules written on the forum.

She'll be back and appear potentially more during chapter 4 (meaning depending on the player choices).
Say gotta ask, when will the Marc court case happen? I mean how many updates you think till then? And then how long until Myriam gets Marc back
Also in the mean time, I hope that part where Marc said he would make online videos with Myriam happens soon

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Damn, I don't have enough space, I have to wait for the compressed version. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL F95 PLAYERS AND DEVS. MAY THE NEW YEAR BRING YOU ALL SATISFACTION, HEALTH, HAPPINESS, LOVE, AND SPENT SEXUAL BODY PARTS. I FLASH YOU ALL MY FRILLY WET PANTIES WITH LOVE.

MY NEW YEAR'S WISH, IS THAT WE MAY ALL LEARN TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER AND LEARN ACCEPTANCE AND COMPASSION. PROTECT OUR CHILDREN, THEY ARE OUR FUTURE. LOVE THE HATERS AND PRAY THAT THEY LEARN TO LOVE. OUR WORLD DEPENDS ON IT.

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Damn, I don't have enough space, I have to wait for the compressed version. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL F95 PLAYERS AND DEVS. MAY THE NEW YEAR BRING YOU ALL SATISFACTION, HEALTH, HAPPINESS, LOVE, AND SPENT SEXUAL BODY PARTS. I FLASH YOU ALL MY FRILLY WET PANTIES WITH LOVE.

MY NEW YEAR'S WISH, IS THAT WE MAY ALL LEARN TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER AND LEARN ACCEPTANCE AND COMPASSION. PROTECT OUR CHILDREN, THEY ARE OUR FUTURE. LOVE THE HATERS AND PRAY THAT THEY LEARN TO LOVE. OUR WORLD DEPENDS ON IT.
And a happy new year to you too.

;)

Xhin
Yes. No. eventually.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xhin

Viressa

May 24, 2018
is the game has path route to avoid relations with strangers? (for me i just want MC and her family members path)
Every scene in the game is avoidable except for one with her husband near the beginning. There's also a scene with the son where he wants to share you with his friend and the only way to avoid it is to not do the son's route, so you might not like that if you want an incest-only route.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Say gotta ask, when will the Marc court case happen? I mean how many updates you think till then? And then how long until Myriam gets Marc back
Also in the mean time, I hope that part where Marc said he would make online videos with Myriam happens soon
Literally next update as announced, ending chapter 3.
Who's Kimberly again? Is she Katherine's friend?
She's the ex PA of Anthony, the one he abused.
is the game has path route to avoid relations with strangers? (for me i just want MC and her family members path)
You can avoid nearly everything in the game, but some choices made at a time may lead to unforeseen events.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
How can I go with Mike in the last dinner instead of Danny???
Just wondering...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Update 10
For Danny: First cop date, get totally hammered.
For Mike: First cop date, quite early and let him bring you home.
Update 11
For both: First cop date, go at the hotel with them, but not too drunk.
Home: Ignore the call or don't go on the first date.
Bonus subway scene: Quite any of the second date early (automatic on the both road).

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes