JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I have a question. How do you unlock the scenes with her priest? I was at the part where she is at her confessional, and I was wanting to see her get naughty with the priest, but that dialogue did not open. Instead, it told me that the path is closed. What path do I have to be on, in order for her to have future visits to her priest?
Trust trait has to be high enough. Can't remember what number that is, though.

Reactions: Zorlun

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I have a question. How do you unlock the scenes with her priest? I was at the part where she is at her confessional, and I was wanting to see her get naughty with the priest, but that dialogue did not open. Instead, it told me that the path is closed. What path do I have to be on, in order for her to have future visits to her priest?
Look at page 43 in the walkthrough in the OP.

Reactions: Zorlun

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch3.11+p] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.57 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 931 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 904 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Project Myriam [Ch3.11+p] Walkthrough Multi Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
Best wishes , my friend

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
You need to have the 'Trust' trait to 15+ and confess.

Reactions: Demnor and Pogo123

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
I have not been able to run the last two iterations... this is my latest error in the log.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 205, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 205, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
AttributeError: 'SWDraw' object has no attribute 'scale_fast'

Reactions: LDA

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
update with few happy due to story branching.
sex scene with Bill are only 3 renders.
I miss the content with William, he's home, before Myriam came out, there could have been something.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch3.11+p] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.57 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 931 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 904 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Project Myriam [Ch3.11+p] Walkthrough Multi Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
JokerLeader, I flash you my panties with love and appreciation. I love your works and efforts. I would bare you a child if I could. Thank you.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 1487091

Overview:
You guide Myriam, as her life changes in a new city and finds herself pushed out of a sheltered life, will she embrace her new found independence or will she slip back into the comfort of a subservient life; will she venture forth and explore her repress desires and the opportunities that open up to her or will she let herself be submerged by life; will she follow the advice of good people or be manipulated by evil ones; and of all those weird events that she will fall upon... You decide.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-01
Release Date: 2022-12-25
Developer: Zorlun - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch3.11+p (Prometheus' patch included)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Android (ch3.08a): - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches:

Extras: Walkthrough Mod - Multi Mod - Fan Sign - Walkthrough PDF

*This port/version is not released by the developer, Download at your own risk.

View attachment 1274284 View attachment 1274280 View attachment 1274282 View attachment 1274276 View attachment 1274273 View attachment 1274275 View attachment 1274277 View attachment 1274278 View attachment 1274279 View attachment 1330393 View attachment 1437228 View attachment 1437229 View attachment 1577422 View attachment 1577423 View attachment 1577424 View attachment 1637646 View attachment 1692215
Love this game so much, the renders and animations are outstanding. I love that just about anything is not taboo for Myriam. How about taking her deeper down the rabbit hole? Taking physical beatings, scat play? Sort of like in the Jessica Alba movie, "The Killer Inside Me."

brata

May 16, 2017
Before I start this ..2 year game in the process... can someone explain why this has an incest tag?
Is the milf a mom and she does her son or is it one of those lame sis-kissed a bro type of thing?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zorlun and CutieLvr

Marlboro1911

May 31, 2017
Before I start this ..2 year game in the process... can someone explain why this has an incest tag?
Is the milf a mom and she does her son or is it one of those lame sis-kissed a bro type of thing?
started with incest, then patreon started bitching. incest was written out by the dev but the community made and incest patch and it works fine. i highly recommend this game if you like incest games.

edit: to answer your question: yes, she is a mom and does her son with the incest patch

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
If it moves, human or beast, Myriam is fucking it, at least it seems that way, including her son.

Reactions: brata

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I would love to see her getting gangbanged in front of her husband by her husband's enemies. At first, she resists but after a while, she really gets into it, and of course, she gets it in all holes including double penetrated in the same holes. Then they force fuck the husband and he has to do ATM and it's dirty.

Reactions: CummanderShepard

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
Downloaded the compressed 3.11 file here but the game won't progress from my compressed version 3.10 save, Just says "this is the end of version 3.10 and goes no further. I then went to an earlier save and played through version 3.10 again only to have the same thing happen. Any idea how to get the 3.11 material to load?

Reactions: ANTI_NWO

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Downloaded the compressed 3.11 file here but the game won't progress from my compressed version 3.10 save, Just says "this is the end of version 3.10 and goes no further. I then went to an earlier save and played through version 3.10 again only to have the same thing happen. Any idea how to get the 3.11 material to load?
3.10 and 3.11 is a single event split across two updates, for the different options you can pick.

3.10:
Solo Danny Date
Solo Mike Date
3.11:
Double Cop Date
Myriam stays home
Myriam abandons either of the solo dates early

So if you're going through either of the solo cop dates, then it'll end at the same place it did in 3.10.

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes