shaitan75

Aug 27, 2022
Great game. I could say that he is my favorite. Yes, I suppose some things could be better, but it has too many good things. Waiting already, looking forward to the end of chapter 3.

Reactions: Floraw and Zorlun

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
3.10 and 3.11 is a single event split across two updates, for the different options you can pick.

3.10:
Solo Danny Date
Solo Mike Date
3.11:
Double Cop Date
Myriam stays home
Myriam abandons either of the solo dates early

So if you're going through either of the solo cop dates, then it'll end at the same place it did in 3.10.
That means for a part of the people - there is still no update.....

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I've read a few pages back where people keep bringing up the incest theme. Here's the deal. Although sex between Myriam and Katherine is unlikely, people are forgetting that Evelyn is Myriam's cousin and a wild one at that. Even Dr. Silver dropped a hint to her at his office about not following Eve's advice too closely, so the incest theme is still open. Remember, incest is between Family members. It's not restricted to the usual F/D, M/S, M/D, B/S themes that you're usd to. On that note, I can't wait to see what Eve gets Mryiam into and vice versa given Myriam's growing penchant for bestiality and public sex.

Sujay9038

Dec 1, 2022
there is no new scenes in ch3.11? please some help me. i am unable to find any new scenes in this update...what should i do?

Last edited:

Smrdgy

Nov 12, 2018
there is no new scenes in ch3.11? please some help me. i am unable to find any new scenes in this update...what should i do?
Maybe there are, and you just aren't on the required paths? I'm playing as a lesbian and I've had 2 scenes. One with the neighbor's son getting locked out and a short dildo scene. So I've just assumed that the rest is for the paths I've rejected.

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes