Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Dear Zorlun I play the new update , and enjoy just her magnificent body only cause there is nothing for me in this update as you thankfully said before , and I said that just as a reminder that I will egearly waiting February .
thank you very much for this great game, but please do not be bored when I said that all the time and every time ""Because I love her"" my beloved Queen Myriam :love: :love:.

LeoW

Oct 14, 2017
Firstly, I have ignored this game because MC is not my type (too much milf). But then the tags have made me want to give it a try.

So, I do, and I love her and everything in this game such as Characters, Story, Choices and Kinks. The game is good, but it's lack only one thing to make it perfect, animation. I can imagine the scenes when they an animation and it's wonderful.

Not like I suggest you implement ASAP. Like you said, you should focus on finishing the base, and when it done, I hope you to consider adding an animation to perfect your work that is already amazing.

Last edited:

bcmans

Oct 4, 2017
I am unable to start the new update. Get the attached error. I have adjusted the "render options", but to no avail. I run other renpy games that dont seem to have any issues. Anyone have any ideas?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I am unable to start the new update. Get the attached error. I have adjusted the "render options", but to no avail. I run other renpy games that dont seem to have any issues. Anyone have any ideas?
Then update your GPU driver.

Reactions: Zorlun

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Are we going to see Stanislas Leszczynski in a future update?

1672684009185.png
Yes, Ladies, if your wondering, my penis is larger than my finger, not much but larger.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pogo123

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I run multiple OSes on a virtual host base. I like to use an isolated Win VM to run all games on.
If it is a VM that you are using (as you wrote and looks like), the problem could be the way the underlying virtualisation solution on the underlying Linux OS supports, or not, or with what limits, direct access to the GPU.
My guess is that the either it does not, or does it in a way that Ren'py, at least in the version used by Myriam, does not manage to use - so, as far as it is concerned, there is not Hardware GPU acceleration, thus the message is actually correct as far as it is concerned.

bcmans

Oct 4, 2017
If it is a VM that you are using (as you wrote and looks like), the problem could be the way the underlying virtualisation solution on the underlying Linux OS supports, or not, or with what limits, direct access to the GPU.
My guess is that the either it does not, or does it in a way that Ren'py, at least in the version used by Myriam, does not manage to use - so, as far as it is concerned, there is not Hardware GPU acceleration, thus the message is actually correct as far as it is concerned.
Yep, thanks. There must be some issue with the RedHat Virtio GPU driver and the version of Renpy that is being used with this game. So far this seems to be the only with with the issue that I have found, DMD and Moniker Bloodlines seem to work just fine.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
attached driver info
Use direct GPU access and not a virtual GPU and it should work. If you want to use the virtual GPU check the ren'py site because that is not a game problem. It is a generic problem with ren'py in a VM and they should have a solution. I don't know the VM redhat uses, but I remember that in VMWARE I could choose different types of virtual GPU's and I had to choose a 3d compatible virtual GPU to work with some graphic software.

Reactions: Zorlun
Oct 21, 2020
Utilisez un accès GPU direct et non un GPU virtuel et cela devrait fonctionner. Si vous souhaitez utiliser le GPU virtuel, consultez le site ren'py car ce n'est pas un problème de jeu. C'est un problème générique avec ren'py dans une machine virtuelle et ils devraient avoir une solution. Je ne connais pas les utilisations de VM Redhat, mais je me souviens que dans VMWARE, je pouvais choisir différents types de GPU virtuels et je devais choisir un GPU virtuel compatible 3D pour travailler avec certains logiciels graphiques.
[/DEVIS]
ok thank you

aeffaeff

Aug 25, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch3.11+p]
with JokerLeader Walkthrough Multi Mod
(For other mods just place them unzipped inside game folder located at Documents>Cebs>project.myriam)

Download

Mega
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No Prometheus !?

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes