Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I'm not sure to see the new content. It's stopping at the same place as the previous update
3.10:
Solo Danny Date
Solo Mike Date
3.11:
Double Cop Date
Myriam stays home
Myriam subway bonus scene if she abandons either of the solo dates early (and on double date)

Reactions: Madarahyuuga

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Lol. Do you want the developer to be kicked out of patreon? Because that is what would happen if he followed what you want out of that scene.

Also just because a update does not contain a route you follow doesn't make it useless. :WeSmart:
how was the cassius case solved, this would solve.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
3.10:
Solo Danny Date
Solo Mike Date
3.11:
Double Cop Date
Myriam stays home
Myriam subway bonus scene if she abandons either of the solo dates early (and on double date)
In my save, the game ends after meeting the policeman at the cinema where he takes her home, leaves her in bed and talks to someone on her cell phone

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
In my save, the game ends after meeting the policeman at the cinema where he takes her home, leaves her in bed and talks to someone on her cell phone
In the post you quote, I describe what scene were in ch3.11, the two other path for the date night (and a bonus scene). So if you already went one road in ch3.10, you will not have anything more, unless you try other roads.

Reactions: Madarahyuuga

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
If I play pro-Dan in the cop double date, was there any progress in the 3.11 from 3.1? What is the best way to play to get the most out of 3.11?

skyris_88

Nov 28, 2018
Incest patch for 3.10 (updated) below

As usual, caveat emptor (even if your are not actually buying anything :p :))

Mega

Previous version already eliminated, to save space and avoid mistakes.

Please notice, the walkthrough mod and this patch are not compatible, because both modify the code
Will this work on the latest patch ?!

Reactions: Punto
4.40 star(s) 191 Votes