ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Will this work on the latest patch ?!
You mean latest version ? Yes/NO.
It will not crash it, but it will not show you the content added to version 3.11, it is not yet up to date with that. Depending on the what choices you made for the evening out and beofre, it would mean missing content, or not missing anything.
It is marked 3.10, not 3.11. If you are planning to go for the double date with the cops, want to stay home with Katherine, cut short the date with one of the cops, or want the other cop, but also want to have the incest content before that, wait for the updated incest patch for 3.11 (and no, no point asking when it is coming out, I already said after I made available the one for 3.10).

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
If I play pro-Dan in the cop double date, was there any progress in the 3.11 from 3.1? What is the best way to play to get the most out of 3.11?
ch3.11 is more a parallel update from ch3.10 than a follow up
it explore two other roads possible for the date night scene
though there is a scene for those that quit their solo date early during ch3.10

• Red Heart
Reactions: dian091

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It'll be about the end of chapter 3 and its main plot line, with Myriam fighting for Marc with Anthony.
Any chance Myriam can visit the boys in the hospital that were jumped by the cops? Maybe a little get well bj that could turn into a 3some and facial :love:

Reactions: Zorlun

aeffaeff

Aug 25, 2018
Can't help there, I'm not the one that made it, it's possible it was made without Prometheus' patch, if you are using mods it's possible that it can cause problem if the mods are not up to date.

Weird, do you use any mods? They can cause trouble if not up to date.

They may appear again, but it won't go much further than it already has in their second scene.
Thanks

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Thanks for the info. Qemu/KVM with virt manager is the virtualization platform that is now being used. It just strange that it all works fine under a VM guest running Arch Linux and not a VM guest running Win10.
Hmm, actually, it is and it is not.
It depends from the interaction between the guest OS, the host OS, the drivers in the guest OS, and Ren'py (or any game engine, for what matters).
I have not looked at it in the last +/- couple of years, but that was one advantage a commercial product like VMware had in the past, that it allowed direct GPU access for e.g. CUDA acceleration even from gues VMs (basically, "exposing" the hardware to the guest OS). As far as I know, even other virtualisation solutions have advanced in that aspect, I know even the WLS 2 from MS now allows direct access to the GPU (though that is the opposite direction, a bit of Linux on a Windows platform, and I did not try it, so I cannot say how good it is).
Additionally, under linux, also as host, you may have to see if you are using the drivers from the distribution, or the NVIDIA driver (noticed I am referring to NVIDIA, but I know there may be issues even with ATI cards sometime) - that can also have an impact.
Ren'py is not ML :), but it is based on python, so it may also have an impact, depending on what libraries and call it tries to use under Windows - though I don't know enough (I don't have enough information about) the inner working of Ren'py to say anything more, sorry.

Sartain

Jul 4, 2017
1672793363648.png
Bug in game logic, I rejected the date Cleavon offered but the game seems to think we're involved now.
Re-reading the scene a bunch of times I guess maybe this is supposed to just be a casual, friendly greeting between boss and employee? Seems a bit much but maybe I skimmed the part where they became close, personal friends :D

Otherwise I'd just like to say wow, what a well-designed game! And I'm not even particularly into milfs but you've really managed to design some well-written and well-paced corruption (it is a bit fast for my liking, but the game premise supports it pretty well and the writing and overall narrative framework also makes it seem believable). Well done!

My one gripe is probably that you can't make MC stay with Anthony no matter what, other than a not-yet-implemented game ending, but I guess that's not the story you want to tell

Last edited:

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Omg the update... so freaking amazing... so can't wait for me.. this has become one of the short-list of games I'm always looking for updates on. Thank youuuuu

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
View attachment 2284230
Bug in game logic, I rejected the date Cleavon offered but the game seems to think we're involved now.
Re-reading the scene a bunch of times I guess maybe this is supposed to just be a casual, friendly greeting between boss and employee? Seems a bit much but maybe I skimmed the part where they became close, personal friends :D

Otherwise I'd just like to say wow, what a well-designed game! And I'm not even particularly into milfs but you've really managed to design some well-written and well-paced corruption (it is a bit fast for my liking, but the game premise supports it pretty well and the writing and overall narrative framework also makes it seem believable). Well done!

My one gripe is probably that you can't make MC stay with Anthony no matter what, other than a not-yet-implemented game ending, but I guess that's not the story you want to tell
Glad for that. Anthony is a total cunt/douchebag.

bcmans

Oct 4, 2017
Hmm, actually, it is and it is not.
It depends from the interaction between the guest OS, the host OS, the drivers in the guest OS, and Ren'py (or any game engine, for what matters).
I have not looked at it in the last +/- couple of years, but that was one advantage a commercial product like VMware had in the past, that it allowed direct GPU access for e.g. CUDA acceleration even from gues VMs (basically, "exposing" the hardware to the guest OS). As far as I know, even other virtualisation solutions have advanced in that aspect, I know even the WLS 2 from MS now allows direct access to the GPU (though that is the opposite direction, a bit of Linux on a Windows platform, and I did not try it, so I cannot say how good it is).
Additionally, under linux, also as host, you may have to see if you are using the drivers from the distribution, or the NVIDIA driver (noticed I am referring to NVIDIA, but I know there may be issues even with ATI cards sometime) - that can also have an impact.
Ren'py is not ML :), but it is based on python, so it may also have an impact, depending on what libraries and call it tries to use under Windows - though I don't know enough (I don't have enough information about) the inner working of Ren'py to say anything more, sorry.
Thanks for the info. I found an old Win10 VMware virtual machine I used to use in the past. So, I just downloaded the VMware player and loaded this game and a few small Unity based games on it to play the games that will not work good under Win10 and Virt-Manager. I really would have liked to do not have to use VMware or Virtualbox anymore, but it is what it is. Thanks again for everyone's suggestions and info.

Reactions: ouch2020 and Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
View attachment 2284230

Thank you for the love and support for the game, it's always nice to hear. ^^
Since it's the end of chapter 3 with Marc and Anthony, will we have a scene with either of them?
No not on the next, but for Marc you'll have one during the first update of chapter 4.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Thanks for the info. I found an old Win10 VMware virtual machine I used to use in the past. So, I just downloaded the VMware player and loaded this game and a few small Unity based games on it to play the games that will not work good under Win10 and Virt-Manager. I really would have liked to do not have to use VMware or Virtualbox anymore, but it is what it is. Thanks again for everyone's suggestions and info.
Uhh, maybe this is a stupid question, but why can't you run it natively? I'm on linux too and ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations.sh works just fine. Have I missed something?

alex-brd

Jan 8, 2018
as I said, there will be less and less with bestiality, there will be no Katherine at all, well, the main thing is you wait, the only thing

• Angry
Reactions: arkypoub

Jadon Sancho

Jul 16, 2019
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch3.11+p] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.57 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 931 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 904 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Project Myriam [Ch3.11+p] Walkthrough Multi Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
When i unzipped it with my SD card, my SD card got corrupted causing the phone to restart continuously

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
When i unzipped it with my SD card, my SD card got corrupted causing the phone to restart continuously
Damn, sorry to hear that, I'm not at the origin of the compressed version, but I've never heard any problem of the sort before with JokerLeader's compression.
I hope he can informed you more about this.
(Love your signatures by the way. ^^)

Reactions: Jadon Sancho

Jadon Sancho

Jul 16, 2019
Damn, sorry to hear that, I'm not at the origin of the compressed version, but I've never heard any problem of the sort before with JokerLeader's compression.
I hope he can informed you more about this.
(Love your signatures by the way. ^^)
This is also my first time having problem with JokerLeader work, I have ordered a new card and will install the original version.
Can't wait to try your game ;)

Viressa

May 24, 2018
This is also my first time having problem with JokerLeader work, I have ordered a new card and will install the original version.
Can't wait to try your game ;)
It's more likely just random data corruption, it's probably still perfectly good with a reformat. Could be bad sectors if not, though.

4.40 star(s) 193 Votes