Dec 30, 2017
Whats excites me is having an relationship with her husband's old mistress

oh btw, i don't want marc to return in my life. "Hope" theres a path where we can lose his custody in the trial. hahah

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I played the game by choosing every willpower or/and domination choses, but i didn't any real femdom scenes. So, therearen't yet any femdom path?
Not as such for now, there is a few scenes, notably with Marc, but keep in mind that Myriam start the game on the submissive side, so changing herself will take time, more femdom to come in the future. (kind of the same thing for the lesbian content, Myriam starting the game with a man, it took her time before thinking about other women)

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Guys I downloaded the game but i see this message, I donwloaded past versions too as well as from multiple souces (mega mixdrop etc) but the message is the same. Can somebody help me please?
Uh, someone had the same problem recently, but he/she (I think was a he) was running the software in a VM. In his case, the problem was the virtualisation support for direct access to the GPU, by using a different virtualisation (VMPlayer) he managed to get around the problem.
Are you using virtualisation ? If not, it may be a problem of the graphic card drivers and the graphic card not being recognised properly.

Reactions: Zorlun

lord92

Jul 31, 2019
Sorry. last time i play 2 cops take her in hostel wich save i need to continue game? or which part was that

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Sorry. last time i play 2 cops take her in hostel wich save i need to continue game? or which part was that
The date night event of chapter 3 update 10 and 11 has four possible roads:
- Solo date with Mike, for it you need to have had the first cop date and quit it early, letting Mike drive you home.
- Solo date with Danny, for it you need to have had the first cop date and go to the hotel with them totally hammered.
- Double date with both, for it you need to have had the first cop date and go to the hotel with them BUT without drinking too much.
- Staying home, for it you need to either avoid the first cop date or ignore the phone call for the second.

Reactions: Demnor

lord92

Jul 31, 2019
The date night event of chapter 3 update 10 and 11 has four possible roads:
- Solo date with Mike, for it you need to have had the first cop date and quit it early, letting Mike drive you home.
- Solo date with Danny, for it you need to have had the first cop date and go to the hotel with them totally hammered.
- Double date with both, for it you need to have had the first cop date and go to the hotel with them BUT without drinking too much.
- Staying home, for it you need to either avoid the first cop date or ignore the phone call for the second.

can you give me some save that episode i say

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
started with incest, then patreon started bitching. incest was written out by the dev but the community made and incest patch and it works fine. i highly recommend this game if you like incest games.

edit: to answer your question: yes, she is a mom and does her son with the incest patch
Looks like the incest patch in the OP is outdated, is there a new one as far as you know?

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes