Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I like making Myriam a total slut but not submissive. I hate male domination. Including IRL and love female domination also IRL. Not including shit like strapons. My ass is an exit only. She can smack it but not do that.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
any change of her return any time soon?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We'll see her next update, as it will finish this chapter main plot line events and more of her in chapter 4.
or daughters friend, forgot her name
Jenny, same here, more of her in chapter 4 with her brother and Katherine around the geek fair and cosplay plot line.
Can someone provide me save file from previous update??? I want to play new content..
Next update will be out soon, tomorrow after midnight, for the new year.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
We'll see her next update, as it will finish this chapter main plot line events and more of her in chapter 4.

Jenny, same here, more of her in chapter 4 with her brother and Katherine around the geek fair and cosplay plot line.

Next update will be out soon, tomorrow after midnight, for the new year.
Since there will be Lesbian scene tomorrow after midnight, for the new year , So My beloved Myriam definitely deserve this :
giphy.gif Myriam

MYRIAM say : my best wishes for all you ppl and for Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Since there will be Lesbian scene tomorrow after midnight, for the new year , So My beloved Myriam definitely deserve this :
View attachment 2274054 Myriam

MYRIAM say : my best wishes for all you ppl and for Zorlun
Thank you for the love and support for the game and Myriam. ^^
Though I think there may be some confusion, there won't be any lesbian scene coming in the update public release tomorrow (late), the coming update finish the dating night with the two other roads possible, as well as a little bonus scene in the subway for those that quite the dates early.
Next lesbian scene won't be before chapter 4 (which should start in february).
Usually the public release comes out a week after the patreon release, so not sure if patreon version was released on Christmas Day.
Yes, the early release happened on Xmas as scheduled, and the public release will be out on the new year.

Last edited:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Thank you for the love and support for the game and Myriam. ^^
Though I think there may be a confusion, there won't be any lesbian scene coming in the update public release tomorrow (late), the coming update finish the dating night with the two other roads possible, as well as a little bonus scene in the subway for those that quite the dates early.
Next lesbian scene won't be before chapter 4 (which should start in february).

Yes, the early release happened on Xmas as scheduled, and the public release will be out on the new year.
thank you very much , and I will eagerly wait February , because I Love she princess.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
In the upcoming, no, but there will be more of Marc in chapter 4 (which will come very soon, just one more update and it's the end of chapter 3).
Meaning, for the boys out there interested, more incest patch version with actual incest (saying "boys", because from the forum I got the idea that there are women following the game, but are more interested in Lesbian or Lesbian+bestiality, though the incest patch does not discriminate :p :)) in future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Meaning, for the boys out there interested, more incest patch version with actual incest (saying "boys", because from the forum I got the idea that there are women following the game, but are more interested in Lesbian or Lesbian+bestiality, though the incest patch does not discriminate :p :)) in future.
You know what, I would actually be interested and curious in seeing an analytic on the demographic playing my game.
Would it be a well received type of polls or would it be the opposite and see as an intrusion? Because for me it would be interesting to know.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
You know what, I would actually be interested and curious in seeing an analytic on the demographic playing my game.
Would it be a well received type of polls or would it be the opposite and see as an intrusion? Because for me it would be interesting to know.
It’s fair, you don’t have to ask our age
Just do it like this
A. 18-29
B. 30-39
C. 40-49
D. 50-59
E. 60-up

(I would be D) :ROFLMAO:

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Quickly asked over my Discord server (do not hesitate to come over even if not patrons), and it looks like people wouldn't mind, so I think I will be preparing this with a series of questions and look at specialized sites to be able to link patrons (Patreon or SubscribeStar) and supporters here on F95zone or Discord.

EDIT: Though I don't know if it would be against the rules of F95zone to post a link to a poll here.

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes