Vigeous

May 3, 2021
Those scenes were hot, but kinda feel bad for Myriam in some way. Getting totally used and deceived by Danny was what made the scene so good. Mike was aight even though he's cheating on his wife. I kinda like these type of scenes where Myriam is just destroyed by some dick and be totally unconscious when the sex is over.

Reactions: Zorlun

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Those scenes were hot, but kinda feel bad for Myriam in some way. Getting totally used and deceived by Danny was what made the scene so good. Mike was aight even though he's cheating on his wife. I kinda like these type of scenes where Myriam is just destroyed by some dick and be totally unconscious when the sex is over.
What makes me mad is not just the deception, but that he thought it was necessary. If Danny had said to my Myriam "Hey, I invited a buddy to come along and have a three-way with us, that cool?" I would have had her say "Aww, just one?"

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
What makes me mad is not just the deception, but that he thought it was necessary. If Danny had said to my Myriam "Hey, I invited a buddy to come along and have a three-way with us, that cool?" I would have had her say "Aww, just one?"
I mean sure, haha if that could happen, but I'm pretty sure that would need some convincing to do specially seeing her reaction when he just brought the idea of his friend watching them. I think Danny found it the easy way, and he's probably seeing her as just a sex object for him to please himself. So in he's mind it's the easiest and fastest route to take (again the guy's a douche) but that's what I like about the game having all kinds of characters and personalities.

Reactions: dian091 and Zorlun

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Zorlun in the upcoming update are we getting only the double cop date and some alone time scenes? Or any more scenes planned?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Zorlun in the upcoming update are we getting only the double cop date and some alone time scenes? Or any more scenes planned?
Can't say for now, I've finished one scene and I'm starting another, I wanted to add also another little bonus scene for those that cut short on their date night.
If possible I want to add a next day scene common to everyone, but that will depend on time, I can't say for sure right now.

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
Kind of hard to wrap my mind around all the mods.

There appears to be Incest, Bestiality, Walkthrough, and Multimod.

Getting the first 3 would be ideal, but the first appears to be behind the version by about 2 releases. I haven't found a link to the second. The third at least seems to be available and up to date.

But that's assuming they are all even compatible...

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

Getting the first 3 would be ideal, but the first appears to be behind the version by about 2 releases. I haven't found a link to the second. The third at least seems to be available and up to date.

Just download the Archive with a +P in it's name from the OP the Bestiality is already patched, as for the WT mod you can chose by yourself, Both Mods are good The Multimod you can edit the values.

Reactions: Scales and Zorlun

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018

"Incest" and "Walkthrough" are incompatible. All other combinations are possible.

Reactions: Zorlun and xapican

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020

Prometheus' patch is already shared with the game here, on my Discord server and on SubscribeStar.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Preview Scene - Chapter 3 - Date Night (Double Edition)
And here the first preview for our next update, starting with the double date part of our cop date night, which bring more threesome fun, naughty and not but also bring a end to this line of event.
As usual, the night mood will flow depending on the player choices, with one potential naughty threesome scene. Though as said previously, the double line of event will come to an end, naughty scene or not. But as the scene and plot line come to an early close, it will lead to another scene also reachable if the player leave the two solo date early on.
On another note, as it has been asked a few times already, there will be a December update, though for now I can't say how much it will contain. It will end at least the date night, and if possible will contain the bonus after scene for early quitting and lastly the next day common scene (though less likely).
CFC2E7DF-6CA8-4E32-9855-B895B0434FC9.png

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Preview Scene - Chapter 3 - Date Night (Double Edition)
And here the first preview for our next update, starting with the double date part of our cop date night, which bring more threesome fun, naughty and not but also bring a end to this line of event.
As usual, the night mood will flow depending on the player choices, with one potential naughty threesome scene. Though as said previously, the double line of event will come to an end, naughty scene or not. But as the scene and plot line come to an early close, it will lead to another scene also reachable if the player leave the two solo date early on.
On another note, as it has been asked a few times already, there will be a December update, though for now I can't say how much it will contain. It will end at least the date night, and if possible will contain the bonus after scene for early quitting and lastly the next day common scene (though less likely).
View attachment 2235465

:ROFLMAO: Miriam is a vampire, she has such a pale face

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020

Correction, the first one (incest) is only back by one version, as already said the update will come this week-end.

For bestiality, as was already said, download the version with +p in the name from the first page here, that has the bestiality.

The WT and incest are not compatible, but there is a mod made integrating the two (incest and WT, and assumes +p bestiality is being used as base, thus with bestiality also) that loses one bit of the incest but is otherwise mixing the two (and the bit lost, is not a sex scene, no worries about that ;-)) - but of course that can be updated only after the incest patch is updated, so it is forcibly also one version back.

Reactions: Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 191 Votes