Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
He was talking about searching within this thread, you showed an advanced search feature that does not work when searching within a thread. If there is a way to order results when searching within a thread, I would love to hear it.
There's the "not-advanced at all and actually pretty common sense and easy to find if you bothered to look in your account settings when you joined" option. :unsure:

Account -> Settings -> Preferences -> Search Options.

Reactions: PBS666

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I'm sure there are some very creative people on this forum. If someone wanted to create some non Patreon friendly scenes and released them here there would be no problems right? Patreon shouldn't give Zorlun any problems for content released by someone who is NOT Zorlun right?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I'm sure there are some very creative people on this forum. If someone wanted to create some non Patreon friendly scenes and released them here there would be no problems right? Patreon shouldn't give Zorlun any problems for content released by someone who is NOT Zorlun right?
You mean a fan art page for this game?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
It'd be cool if 'someone' came up with a patch for mother-daughter content.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Preview Scene - Chapter 3 - A Day at Court
Here it is, first preview of the first update of 2023 for Project Myriam, which will conclude the third chapter of the game and its main plot line. The first scene of the update will start with a small ellipse of a few days after the previous date night event and will revolve around the main plot line of this chapter.
The scene start with Myriam at home reminiscing on the elapsed week and the main plot line, this short subscene serve as a calm moment before jumping into the fray, as well as refreshing the player on what's coming. Followed by another short subscene at her lawyer office, continuing on the same purpose and getting back on a previous choice with recordings she could have shared for the trial.
Then finally on the main event, most of the update is at court, with Myriam facing of Anthony for Marc's custody. Disclaimer here I tried using terms and some logical sense about the proceedings but I didn't go hardcore into the technical research, sorry for all the lawyers out there trying on my game (if there's any ^^ ), and don't hesitate to send me some advice to make it more believable when you're able to play the scene, I'm always for making things better and more believable if it doesn't kill the scene.
The scene is light on the naughtiness, but still one possible scene depending on previous choices (no spoilers for now though, sorry ^^ ), and a bit of teasing, again depending on choices.
Since it's all about finishing chapter 3, I'll stay light on the spoilers, I don't want to spoil the pleasure of discovery. ^^

67A5469E-7E28-40CD-A9DD-F11A4B892439.png

Viressa

May 24, 2018

Preview Scene - Chapter 3 - A Day at Court
Here it is, first preview of the first update of 2023 for Project Myriam, which will conclude the third chapter of the game and its main plot line. The first scene of the update will start with a small ellipse of a few days after the previous date night event and will revolve around the main plot line of this chapter.
The scene start with Myriam at home reminiscing on the elapsed week and the main plot line, this short subscene serve as a calm moment before jumping into the fray, as well as refreshing the player on what's coming. Followed by another short subscene at her lawyer office, continuing on the same purpose and getting back on a previous choice with recordings she could have shared for the trial.
Then finally on the main event, most of the update is at court, with Myriam facing of Anthony for Marc's custody. Disclaimer here I tried using terms and some logical sense about the proceedings but I didn't go hardcore into the technical research, sorry for all the lawyers out there trying on my game (if there's any ^^ ), and don't hesitate to send me some advice to make it more believable when you're able to play the scene, I'm always for making things better and more believable if it doesn't kill the scene.
The scene is light on the naughtiness, but still one possible scene depending on previous choices (no spoilers for now though, sorry ^^ ), and a bit of teasing, again depending on choices.
Since it's all about finishing chapter 3, I'll stay light on the spoilers, I don't want to spoil the pleasure of discovery. ^^

View attachment 2302805
Huzzah, the good hairstyle has returned!! (I know the previous one was for technical reasons but I hated it. Myriam with hair down is much prettier.)

when does the updated incest patch for this game come out?
Whenever ouch2020 gets around to it.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
when does the updated incest patch for this game come out?
I really don't see the need for it, are people unimaginative, just think of it as Marc is Myriam's son instead of 'step-son'.

Some games get around the incest thing by allowing the layer to denote the characters relationships at the start of the game, maybe it's something Zorlun could look in to, to see if it's possible.

But as I said, just imagine it like it was at the start of the game.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I really don't see the need for it, are people unimaginative, just think of it as Marc is Myriam's son instead of 'step-son'.

Some games get around the incest thing by allowing the layer to denote the characters relationships at the start of the game, maybe it's something Zorlun could look in to, to see if it's possible.

But as I said, just imagine it like it was at the start of the game.
It's not really fixable with just word-substitution, the censorship actually changed the backstory: In the new version, Myriam had a husband named Thomas who is Katherine's father, and she married Anthony sometime later who brought in a young Mark into the relationship. This backstory is frequently referenced and so sometimes significant dialogue has to be completely rewritten to make sense. (For example, all of Myriam's "I miss Thomas" reminiscing has to be scrubbed out and replaced with new dialogue, as in the incest version Thomas does not exist.)

BulliThulli

Mommy's Little helper
Donor
Oct 16, 2022
It's not really fixable with just word-substitution, the censorship actually changed the backstory: In the new version, Myriam had a husband named Thomas who is Katherine's father, and she married Anthony sometime later who brought in a young Mark into the relationship. This backstory is frequently referenced and so sometimes significant dialogue has to be completely rewritten to make sense. (For example, all of Myriam's "I miss Thomas" reminiscing has to be scrubbed out and replaced with new dialogue, as in the incest version Thomas does not exist.)
LMAOO I had no idea about thomas existence.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I could be wrong but I thought in the patreon friendly version, Anthony and Myriam never actually married and only lived together - as patreon doesn't differentiate between step-moms and moms when it comes to ic content. Both are forbidden.

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes