Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
A really big thank you to all the people taking the time to answer to others' questions, I'm still here to answer, but I realize more and more that a lot of supporters answer for me before I even had the time to do it. It's always nice to see a good community coming together, thank you. :cry:

And after this kumbaya moment I'm going back to work. ^^

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
This site is blocked in Iran. Please use workupload and PIXELDRAIN sites. All upload sites are blocked except these two.
Sure, just cant upload right away, will do later. Do you have a VPN?

Edit: Workupload added

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Lesbian route haven't contents since months
That's one of the downsides of this game: Zorlun takes a shotgun "toss in every route/kink idea that I have into the game" approach and it means most characters/routes see six months between updates at best and there's lots of content that's been teased for literally years and still hasn't happened. This isn't the game to play if you only like one thing it does: If you're only interested in the Mother/Son stuff or only in the lesbian stuff you aren't gonna have a great time.

jcmp32

Aug 27, 2021
A really big thank you to all the people taking the time to answer to others' questions, I'm still here to answer, but I realize more and more that a lot of supporters answer for me before I even had the time to do it. It's always nice to see a good community coming together, thank you. :cry:

And after this kumbaya moment I'm going back to work. ^^
Your game still no animation scene?

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Not a fan of the chapter ending, as I wish there was a path where Myriam didn't get custody of that creep Marc.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Not a fan of the chapter ending, as I wish there was a path where Myriam didn't get custody of that creep Marc.
I'm not a Marc lover either, but you can make it so that Myriam 'with Marc' is a dom rather than a sub.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a way for Myriam to control him.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
1. No, I downloaded and installed the latest version of your apk. after installing I go open the game as usual,waited until the Estrada777 logo appears; then the game auto closes past the logo.

2. No, how do you make one?

Sorry for sounding stupid, this is new to me since all of your renpy ports work on my phone. This bug is a first for me.
The logs are already there in Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.estrada777.nameofthegame

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
That's one of the downsides of this game: Zorlun takes a shotgun "toss in every route/kink idea that I have into the game" approach and it means most characters/routes see six months between updates at best and there's lots of content that's been teased for literally years and still hasn't happened. This isn't the game to play if you only like one thing it does: If you're only interested in the Mother/Son stuff or only in the lesbian stuff you aren't gonna have a great time.
Can't argue there, it's as we say 'jack of all trades, master of none'.
Your game still no animation scene?
No, still no animations.
I'm not a Marc lover either, but you can make it so that Myriam 'with Marc' is a dom rather than a sub.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a way for Myriam to control him.
If the custody is mandatory in the story, the manner to handle it varies, and if you can still go on with the dom or sub roads, you can also cut short on them and that will be the end of it, Marc will be then just the usual teenager and less of an asshole, due to Myriam's influence.

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
If the custody is mandatory in the story, the manner to handle it varies, and if you can still go on with the dom or sub roads, you can also cut short on them and that will be the end of it, Marc will be then just the usual teenager and less of an asshole, due to Myriam's influence.
If there's no way to lose the custody battle. Will there at least be a way to get rid of Marc later? Rather not have the character around at all, even if he's less of an asshole.

Reactions: GokutheG
Oct 10, 2022
I am wondering why almost all of the men in this game are monsters? Two cops total douchebags, three students rapists, limo driver rapist, husband every sort of monstrosity, son evil as far as evil goes, guy with the suitcase a total bastard, drug dealer nothing short of expectations, husband's colleagues devious rapists, hotel receptionist another rapist maybe even more, even William perfect niceguy starts nicely then force himself on Myriam with manipulations etc. good or maybe not bad men are an idiot giant, a sketchy looking detective and a hobo. Other than that only small interactions. :HideThePain:

But women are nice like Lucy a saint, Kat is an angel, Kat's friend nice etc.

Last edited:

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
The game is simply brilliant both in terms of graphics and story. I hope Myriam's adventures don't end too soon. Excellent job and good luck with the next updates I'm looking forward to. :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Reactions: Zorlun

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is there a way to lose the trial?
Nope. The outcome is set, you can decide how far you want Myriam to go to ensure that outcome.

As for Marc, it seems the options are to either give the insufferable little toerag a handjob or end his events entirely.¹ I'll have to pray on that one.

¹ Unless you play Myriam as his sub for some reason, obviously.

pulse9

Jun 20, 2018
The logs are already there in Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.estrada777.nameofthegame
Ty! Here you go, hope it helps!

Thu Feb 2 09:44:00 2023
Estrada777_Android_Port
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.00s
Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.00s

Manufacturer samsung Model SM-A207F
Fingerprint samsung/a20sxx/a20s:11/RP1A.200720.012/A207FXXS4CVL1:user/release-keys
Device Arch: android-arm64_v8a

Screen diagonal is 5.62629576912 inches.
Early init took 0.79s
Early init took 0.79s
Source dir: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.estrada777.projectmyriam/files/saves
Destination dir: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.estrada777.projectmyriam/files/../../../../Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.estrada777.projectmyriam
Source dir: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.estrada777.projectmyriam/files/../../../../Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.estrada777.projectmyriam
Destination dir: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.estrada777.projectmyriam/files/saves
Failed to sync your saves to/from stock ANDROID_PUBLIC
Android search paths: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.estrada777.projectmyriam/files/../../../../Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.estrada777.projectmyriam/game /data/user/0/com.estrada777.projectmyriam/files/game

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 547, in main
OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.estrada777.projectmyriam/files/../../../../Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.estrada777.projectmyriam/game'

Before loading the script.
OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.estrada777.projectmyriam/files/../../../../Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.estrada777.projectmyriam/game'

ttt_

Mar 13, 2019
Great game, thanks zorlun.

Will it be possible to just download the updates rather than downloading the whole game again. Bandwidth constraints

Reactions: GokutheG
4.40 star(s) 191 Votes