ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
perché non riesco a vedere la scena beastiality?
Verifica di aver scaricato la versione con il patch di Prometheus, e quando chiede se sei un furry friend (è nella parte iniziale del gioco, mi sembra capitolo 1), dì di sì. Make sure you are using the version with Prometheus patch (not the Patreon version), and when you are asked say you are furry friend (is in chapter 1, if I remember correctly).

Reactions: dinovoxz

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I do define the new variables every update, the line 'call var_chapter3_update12 from _call_var_chapter3_update12' is here for that, and I verified, '$ ch3_servicing_marc_as_dom = False' is definitely there.
But often the modes due to how they are built make a bit of a mess of the system when they are not up to date with the last version of the game.
Can attest to that practically. Every time I update the incest patch, I also have to check other files, include the file with the definition of the variables, to make sure I don't loose any.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
They haven't broken for me. I have been replaying through the game again... zero problems. Maybe it's the "all other mods" that is your problem.
Uh, sorry, just saw, maybe I am missing a bit of the exchange, but no, the incest patch does not break when there is a new version, if you install incest patch e.g. 3.11 on top of a 3.12 installation, it should work normally - but you will loose content, because the incest patch will basically bring the game back like if it was version 3.11 (it will not eliminate the images, but it will not have the code that show the images and choices added up betwen 3.11 and 3.12).

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
The incest patch (and all other mods for this game except the prometheus patch) breaks every time there's a new update.
I wouldn't say that. Most of the time, I don't change anything in all my mods except for the gallery one. And even this one remains compatible, just missing the last scenes.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Uh, sorry, just saw, maybe I am missing a bit of the exchange, but no, the incest patch does not break when there is a new version, if you install incest patch e.g. 3.11 on top of a 3.12 installation, it should work normally - but you will loose content, because the incest patch will basically bring the game back like if it was version 3.11 (it will not eliminate the images, but it will not have the code that show the images and choices added up betwen 3.11 and 3.12).
One thing i do, is I always only download what is posted on page one for download here. I haven't grabbed the new version yet, I'll grab it once it is here already patched and eventually, any incest patches as posted here... seems to be the safer bet which has worked out for me nicely so far.

Edit: which I see is available on page one. Downloaded, just need the incest patch to be updated. I'm in no rush as I have been replaying through the game anyhow and am not up to date yet.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
One thing i do, is I always only download what is posted on page one for download here. I haven't grabbed the new version yet, I'll grab it once it is here already patched and eventually, any incest patches as posted here... seems to be the safer bet which has worked out for me nicely so far.

Edit: which I see is available on page one. Downloaded, just need the incest patch to be updated. I'm in no rush as I have been replaying through the game anyhow and am not up to date yet.
Too busy making awesome Sophia fan art games?
like “the motel” :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Too busy making awesome Sophia fan art games?
like “the motel” :ROFLMAO:
Well, I done the programming for that one, but the story and art was Interbladecard's. I suck at story telling. But working on it. ;) He originally posted a series of posts with story text under the images in the fan art forums and I felt it would be nice to actually code it into RenPY. Eventually I gave him my source code and anything around v1.9+ is all his. Was fun to work on though.

I have been working on my own full length visual novel but... the story needs work. It's been interesting to go through the process to see what is involved. I have programmed video games from scratch (in the C programming language) in the past, I won't say which as my real identity would be revealed, but... I have a GREAT deal of respect for people who can tell a good story. :)

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I love the game I won't play until a few updates later on as there isn't much content with each update but I love the game. What I wanted was more scenes between Myriam and the horse, the dog is cool, but there are many scenes with the dog and only 2 with the horse, I hope that more scenes with the horse appear more frequently.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
is done, let me know if it works
Your Mac build is ok, but as I expected, in order to run it, one has to remove the quarantine from the app and restore the execute permission to the Unix executable. Not your fault really.

Reactions: rot1122

pulse9

Jun 20, 2018
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch 3.12a+p + WT by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 754 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
The latest port crashes the game on entry. Is there a way to fix it?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Out of interest, is there any difference to when you tell Detective Anderson about the motel guy, I didn't tell him the first time you get the chance, but was going to do it the second time.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
love the game too but i wish there was more to update.
I understand the feeling, but if my updates can seem short, they are done monthly (when everything goes as it should).
Why not take more time and make them bigger?
Well simply by respect to my patrons, they are supporting me monthly, it seems to me that giving them something monthly also is the least I can do for them.
Out of interest, is there any difference to when you tell Detective Anderson about the motel guy, I didn't tell him the first time you get the chance, but was going to do it the second time.
It's two different occasions given to you to do it, the first being only on a specific run (avoiding the cop dates) and second for everyone, there may be other occasion later on.
For now it doesn't have any incidence on the game, but it will in the future (far off, it's a choice that will have it's importance in later chapter).

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Please update your port of this....and wills747 you need your own discord ...dude me and a lot others would join because you are one of the most consistent with your ports and updates and you actually use download sites that aren't full of pop ups and /or trojans and malware
I've carefully hidden my discord server address at the top of the preferences screen. At least 90% of my ports come here anyway so you can follow me in either.

Reactions: Gmandingo
4.40 star(s) 191 Votes