rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 4.0GB
Compressed size Q70: 748MB
Compressed size Q90: 1.78GB

PC Q70 = / /
PC Q90 = /

Mac Version

ch 3.12a+p

Last edited:

Alisonerr64

Jan 7, 2023
hi everyone :) how can i download gallery mod for latest update?I have the previous version. I downloaded the new version. But everything is reset. So I want to open gallery mod.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
hi everyone :) how can i download gallery mod for latest update?I have the previous version. I downloaded the new version. But everything is reset. So I want to open gallery mod.
It seems pretty obvious to me that you have to wait for the Gallery Mod to be updated for it to work properly with the latest release of the game.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: oldschool34500

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
There are already plenty of them there, e.g. Ravager.
That's not really the same in the sense that the main protagonist is a dragon who rapes human women and others I guess, not a woman who allows her dog and horse to have sex with her, both of which she basically instigated in the first place, plus they probably call it monster sex, not bestiality.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Love this game, I think now should be a good idea to put in some pregnancy kink.
90% of female MC in adult games doesn't have period or utherus. It's time to change things.
Zorlun can correct me on this but IIRC there are some endings planned that will have pregnancy. Don't expect it before then though.

Reactions: Zorlun

s0rrow

Jun 5, 2021
That's not really the same in the sense that the main protagonist is a dragon who rapes human women and others I guess, not a woman who allows her dog and horse to have sex with her, both of which she basically instigated in the first place, plus they probably call it monster sex, not bestiality.
And members of said dragon harem can have sex with wolves, donkeys, horses and pigs. On top of my head. Looked like bestiality to me.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Love this game, I think now should be a good idea to put in some pregnancy kink.
90% of female MC in adult games doesn't have period or utherus. It's time to change things.
Zorlun can correct me on this but IIRC there are some endings planned that will have pregnancy. Don't expect it before then though.
Yes, there is some pregnancy in the books, not really has ending though, or at least not in the sens that it will only be one picture at the end, but it will be during ending runs, when the player locked himself on one ending road and there is no coming back.
But for now honestly it's only filed as planed, nothing set in stone on the how.

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
devons-nous recommencer à zéro pour voir ce qui se passera ensuite
Hi there,
This is an english speaking only forum, so you are required to use this to post here.
This said, feel free to contact me in pm if you need any advice, as I am a french native as you seem to be.

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
Zorlun, great update as always!
Cliffhanger have so many ways to resolve.

From fantastic to more realistic: 1. Marc, William or neighbor redirect arm with a gun. 2. Cassius catches bullet. 3. Cassius assault Anthony. 4. Bobo reveals his true identity, he was a superman and he came to save damsel in distress and "chew bubblegum"

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Zorlun, great update as always!
Cliffhanger have so many ways to resolve.

From fantastic to more realistic: 1. Marc, William or neighbor redirect arm with a gun. 2. Cassius catches bullet. 3. Cassius assault Anthony. 4. Bobo reveals his true identity, he was a superman and he came to save damsel in distress and "chew bubblegum"
Maybe
Marc dives in front of Myriam like a shield to take the bullet & then Anthony is stunned he just shot his own son then William comes back or that other neighbor and jumps on Anthony and beats the ever living shit out of him while Catherine is calling 911 and Myriam is holding pressure on marks wound until medics arrive. This would make Myriam look at mark as her hero for saving her life and also more love for William or neighbor for knocking out her ex husband and getting the weapon off him

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 191 Votes