Jan 7, 2022
Guys in last months update (v3.11), I see that there are 2 very different paths.
In one path, Myriam goes to club with both the cops.
In other one, Myriam goes to movie with only the black guy! (Without the white one)

Where are the branching choices for these different routes?

Is it like if you favour the black guy in the first date with two cops, then the theatre scene unlocks and if ur impartial then Myriam goes to club with both of them on second date too?

I played with jokers mod in last update! How come I missed it?

Is there a separate scene for only the white cop too without the black one?

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Main point in which state she go in hotel with them. Is she too drunk or not. If not you will see scene in lift.
Yes, she should accept offer to walk together with white cop after she refuse to go in hotel with them.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Guys in last months update (v3.11), I see that there are 2 very different paths.
In one path, Myriam goes to club with both the cops.
In other one, Myriam goes to movie with only the black guy! (Without the white one)

Is it like if you favour the black guy in the first date with two cops, then the theatre scene unlocks and if ur impartial then Myriam goes to club with both of them on second date too?

I played with jokers mod in last update! How come I missed it?

I think if you let both cops on the first date screw your brains out then you'll get the 2nd date with the black cop. If you stop the first date early and let the white cop take you home then the 2nd date will be with the white cop only.

pulse9

Jun 20, 2018
1. Do you have some mod that you downloaded and put in the game directory?
2. Do you have a log?
1. No, I downloaded and installed the latest version of your apk. after installing I go open the game as usual,waited until the Estrada777 logo appears; then the game auto closes past the logo.

2. No, how do you make one?

Sorry for sounding stupid, this is new to me since all of your renpy ports work on my phone. This bug is a first for me.

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
[...] simply by respect to my patrons, they are supporting me monthly, it seems to me that giving them something monthly also is the least I can do for them.
This attitude is an honorable one. And not one you find often these days. Respect!
Nevertheless I surely do understand Goodthrust's opinion. This update felt a little short. Just like the one before, and the one before that one, ... It's business as usual: You just can't get enough of Myriam... :p

Way to go, Zorlun! Keep up the exceptional work! And thank you.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
This attitude is an honorable one. And not one you find often these days. Respect!
Nevertheless I surely do understand Goodthrust's opinion. This update felt a little short. Just like the one before, and the one before that one, ... It's business as usual: You just can't get enough of Myriam... :p

Way to go, Zorlun! Keep up the exceptional work! And thank you.
Yes we all have a Myriam addiction & we all need our fix :ROFLMAO:

behnamtira

Mar 1, 2020
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 4.0GB
Compressed size Q70: 748MB
Compressed size Q90: 1.78GB

PC Q70 = /
PC Q90 = /

MacOS Version is untested!

Mac Q70 = /
This site is blocked in Iran. Please use workupload and PIXELDRAIN sites. All upload sites are blocked except these two.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Is the current I-patch compatible, or do I need to wait for it to be updated?

Reactions: Jack-ish

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Project Myriam, Life and Explorations Ch3.12a+p
With JokerLeader Walkthrough
Bibifoc's gallery mod and others can be added to the game folder.
(Includes Prometheus patch)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text and many others...
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to ch3 12a+p

mikej147

Sep 16, 2018
I understand the feeling, but if my updates can seem short, they are done monthly (when everything goes as it should).
Why not take more time and make them bigger?
Well simply by respect to my patrons, they are supporting me monthly, it seems to me that giving them something monthly also is the least I can do for them.

It's two different occasions given to you to do it, the first being only on a specific run (avoiding the cop dates) and second for everyone, there may be other occasion later on.
For now it doesn't have any incidence on the game, but it will in the future (far off, it's a choice that will have it's importance in later chapter).
Are there any new scenes with her son or daughter?

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes