ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I wonder how old Myriam is, got to be like what in her early 40s

Her being Marc's mom is Canon in my mind
According to the "official" bio, I mean the one in the game, 34. I remembered 38, which I thought would have been more in line with Katherine being 18, but I just checked now and it seems it is 34.
If one consider that "canon" is how the game was originally designed by Zorlun (and I underline by Zorlun, not by me), yes, the fact that Myriam is Marc's and Katherine's mother and Anthony and Myriam are married is canon - that was one factor that played in the hands of Anthony, the fact in the original story he was basically Myriam's first.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
That is the mod. She has only a daughter.
But i agree that she should be on between late thirties and early forties.
According to the "official" bio, I mean the one in the game, 34. I remembered 38, which I thought would have been more in line with Katherine being 18, but I just checked now and it seems it is 34.
If one consider that "canon" is how the game was originally designed by Zorlun (and I underline by Zorlun, not by me), yes, the fact that Myriam is Marc's and Katherine's mother and Anthony and Myriam are married is canon - that was one factor that played in the hands of Anthony, the fact in the original story he was basically Myriam's first.
Yep, she's mid thirties, though I should have changed the 34 for 36 (or 35 if you go for she had her kid in her last high school year but before her eighteen's birthday, which would go well with the athletic career coming to a stop :unsure: ).

Reactions: Demnor

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Yep, she's mid thirties, though I should have changed the 34 for 36 (or 35 if you go for she had her kid in her last high school year but before her eighteen's birthday, which would go well with the athletic career coming to a stop :unsure: ).
Well, It's always possible to change the bio, in any case as far as I remember, the only explicit reference to her age is in chapter 0, and if we pump it up even a bit more, could get close to the age (close to 40, and a bit above) when many women start to worry about their attractiveness (though more the ones that used it on purpose, which is not the case of Myriam, at least at the start).

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Well, It's always possible to change the bio, in any case as far as I remember, the only explicit reference to her age is in chapter 0, and if we pump it up even a bit more, could get close to the age (close to 40, and a bit above) when many women start to worry about their attractiveness (though more the ones that used it on purpose, which is not the case of Myriam, at least at the start).
Yeah but with all the facials Myriam gets her skin will stay young looking forever :ROFLMAO:

Muchos

May 31, 2017
There is a bug that when Myriam did not have sex with the cops the first time she still will mention she had sex with them.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Guess it depends on what you value in graphics. The look basically stays the same, but proportions and facial expressions do improve. Lighting gets better too.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
There is a bug that when Myriam did not have sex with the cops the first time she still will mention she had sex with them.
I need more information or a screenshot.
Do the graphics improve in later versions or do they kinda stay the same?
Yes, heavily, as explained at the start of the game, this is my first game, and I had to learn how to use 3D rendering programs, as well as programming. I'm far from perfect still, but it definitely get better as it goes, still does.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I need more information or a screenshot.

Yes, heavily, as explained at the start of the game, this is my first game, and I had to learn how to use 3D rendering programs, as well as programming. I'm far from perfect still, but it definitely get better as it goes, still does.

And you're doing a Great job

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022

The thing about that is that the age, at least for the story's release, was dictated by Patreon. You can't have a story with children under the age of 18 under Patreon rules.
In a more realistic setting Myriam, in order to drop out of competition for the Olympics, would have been 17 at the latest. That would have been her senior year in high school. On average girls finish high school a few weeks or months before their 18th birthdays.
Also realistically, if she Were training for the Olympics, then she would have been in a training facility with only females, not a co-ed one. Because the call of nature would be a distraction from their crafts. Same with boys.
Without the Patreon Principle, I would like to believe that Myriam actually got pregnant at 16 and because of the family wealth, finished her education in an exclusive private school where she could see to Katherine on the weekends because we all know that Kathy is actually 16. But because of the Patreon Principle, the story had to be written differently. Zorlun, I know that you read all of these, so tell me, how close am I?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
The thing about that is that the age, at least for the story's release, was dictated by Patreon. You can't have a story with children under the age of 18 under Patreon rules.
In a more realistic setting Myriam, in order to drop out of competition for the Olympics, would have been 17 at the latest. That would have been her senior year in high school. On average girls finish high school a few weeks or months before their 18th birthdays.
Also realistically, if she Were training for the Olympics, then she would have been in a training facility with only females, not a co-ed one. Because the call of nature would be a distraction from their crafts. Same with boys.
Without the Patreon Principle, I would like to believe that Myriam actually got pregnant at 16 and because of the family wealth, finished her education in an exclusive private school where she could see to Katherine on the weekends because we all know that Kathy is actually 16. But because of the Patreon Principle, the story had to be written differently. Zorlun, I know that you read all of these, so tell me, how close am I?
Not too far, Myriam had Katherine in her last year of high school at 17 or 18, but she was in a public school, after that, on Katherine's side, at first I wrote her at 16, but listen to advise early on to avoid giving ages, and as I wrote the game, I shifted her to be in her last year of high school, as I found it more interesting story wise.

EDIT: Also, you shouldn't wrote your answer in the 'quotes', it kinds of make it seems that it's the person you quote that talks otherwise.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Funny, since you wrote your reply as part of the quote like if it was my writing, in doing a reply it comes out empty.

You refer to "coed", so I guess you are from USA.
I was part of the group managing a sport society long ago in my country of origin, and what you are saying is not so true for everybody and everywhere.
If they are still in school, typical for gymnasts (due to the requirements of flexibility, many gymnasts where adolescents or maximum in the early twenties), they will do extra activities training, preparing for competition and then doing the competitions, but they will still have to attend school like anybody else, in countries where there is a minimum legal level of studies (typically, linked to age). They may have period of more intense training when closer to the qualification, but does not mean they will not have to frequent school, and it does not mean they will be in a monastery.
It is widely known that in USA in some sports (e.g. American football, or football for you), sport results may bring to leniency on the academic side, and professional football (soccer, for you) players do not have forcibly studies, but again, given the age of many gymnasts, they would nonetheless attend normal school, which if public is in general mixed.
Former Eastern Europe had special facilities where it may have been different, and I know Qatar opened some school where they boast about their athletics preparation, and in the Qatar one I doubt there are mixed sexes school (but I think also it is at university level, so different age).

It is true that Zorlun has put Myriam has being Texan, but still, I don't recall any indication that all of the USA olympics athletes where monks and nuns :) from when they started preparing to qualify for the Olympics :)

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
There have already been suggestions made, just one caveat - none of the suggestions made come even close to the frequency of updates of Zorlun.
E.g. "Jessica O'Neal" if I remember correctly has been more six months or so between updates, and "Anna" something similar.
Yes, I know that a lot of people complain about the length of my updates, but I personally prefer giving regular updates, even if short, than making longer ones with a random number of months in between.
It's also for me an imperative, as patrons support me monthly, I feel that giving them something monthly is the least I can do.
I generally try to treat my patrons and supporters as I wish myself be for some projects I support, meaning with honest and frequent communication and regular updates.

(Though I'm not saying it's the only way to go, to each author his/her way, I'm only speaking of rules I find working and good for myself, and who knows, maybe time will make me change my mind, as circumstances change some times you find yourself to have to adapt to it.)

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes