Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023

View attachment 2450938
First preview for next update, a tame scene starting with an ellipse, bringing Myriam a few days later after some rest at the hospital, serving for a bit of plot development with Myriam talking with Eve and detective Anderson. The first subscenes serve as well as character development for the two and to talk a bit about some other possible romances (none exhaustive), as Eve tease Myriam about all the flowers, cards and balloons.

The second part of the scene is about Myriam passing a last exam to see if she is in a state to be released, starting with the male nurse form last time, but with a possibility to change nurse depending on choices. No full naughty moment, just some light teasing for now (with the male nurse), but depending on how the player deal with the scene it may lead to other scenes later on in the chapter.

The scene serves mostly to finish dealing with the direct consequences of the end of chapter 3 as well a plot and character development, leaving Myriam free to start her new adventures for chapter 4.
I know Myriam has pretty much had large boobs since the beginning, but do they look even bigger in that render to anyone else?

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
There's an idea, though, weird event where Myriam gets her boobs expanded :unsure:
Honestly, this isn't something I wish to explore in the game, the body transformations like bimbofication and other things of the sort are subjects that I won't touch (or at least not with Myriam).
I must admit that if I can understand people being into the kink and don't judge over that, it's personally things that disturb me as I have already explained before, and really don't want to explore in the game.
Sorry to disappoint on this, but this is not kinks I will put in the game.

nohco

Mar 28, 2022
Honestly, this isn't something I wish to explore in the game, the body transformations like bimbofication and other things of the sort are subjects that I won't touch (or at least not with Myriam).
I must admit that if I can understand people being into the kink and don't judge over that, it's personally things that disturb me as I have already explained before, and really don't want to explore in the game.
zorlun you have no idea that Miriyam ended up on a desert island because of a plane crash on that island, savages and animals in search of her will still find

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Her tits are perfect, please don’t change them
6C66DB78-CBF6-4383-9783-41E92080620F.png

Viressa

May 24, 2018
That's too bad, but I understand. Just something to add to the list of things to do in my own game that will probably never happen. :p

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Don't mind. Not much of a fan of it either. Plus Myriam is already quite well endowed.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
though i like bimbofication (to an extend), i'm totally down on not having this feature in the game. but because of different reasons than you state here as well.
they take up a giant amount of extra work per release. you'd have to create identical frames for just about any scenes, with a multitude of certain alterations the player made. like: frame1a=(mc without anything), frame1b=(backside tattoo), frame1c=(nipple piercing), frame1d=(enlarged boobs), frame1e=(enlarged boobs + nipple piercing), frame1f=(backside tattoo + enlarged boobs + nipple piercing)... etc etc. and that is just for one frame, there are like 30+ frames per scene.

so yeah, no body alterations sounds good to me!

Reactions: ferr0n and Zorlun

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I want developers to make a lot of money when they create a game I like, but it just seems that so many times games that make big money just encourage the developer to slow down updates more and more. I hear people talk about burnout, but most people go to work every day for 8 to 12 hours just to make a living. I bet lots of them feel burned out, but they still have to get up and go to work. That is why this game is so special. Good updates almost every month and lots of good scenes. Thanks for this wonderful game.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I want developers to make a lot of money when they create a game I like, but it just seems that so many times games that make big money just encourage the developer to slow down updates more and more. I hear people talk about burnout, but most people go to work every day for 8 to 12 hours just to make a living. I bet lots of them feel burned out, but they still have to get up and go to work. That is why this game is so special. Good updates almost every month and lots of good scenes. Thanks for this wonderful game.
Many developers for visual novels are not doing this for a living, but as a side project just for fun and maybe a little extra $$ but they often have jobs and a real life which can slow down or pause development. These games aren't easy to make and take A LOT of time and effort. Just try making one yourself sometime and see.

igorbogdanoff

Dec 2, 2019
I don't ever post on here, but I'm gonna do it to commend the creator(s) of this work of art. It actually feels like someone with a brain wrote the script/dialogue for this thing- and English isn't even their first language. Mon Dieu, it is so very refreshing to see a game written by someone with greater than a middle school vocabulary repeating the same lines and words ad infinitum just trying to get the job over with. Kudos Project Myriam Life & Explorations devs. I highly recommend this title.
The renders are well done and stimulating, the pacing/plot flows very naturally to the point where I'm actually interested to see where things are going next and- almost most importantly, I can read this game's story without feeling like the dialogue on screen is subliminally trying to put my IQ into the double digits. On top of it all, the dev(s) offer a variety of different reactions/options for the MC's many interactions throughout the plot. For all these aforementioned exceptional components I'm giving this title a well deserved five stars. It also helps that the MC is a bombshell too, damn. The preview images don't do her justice. If you're iffy on the way her face looks, just give it a chance and you'll see that lighting can be quite deceptive. C'est Magnifique...
-Bogdanoff Approved, don't dump it.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I don't ever post on here, but I'm gonna do it to commend the creator(s) of this work of art. It actually feels like someone with a brain wrote the script/dialogue for this thing- and English isn't even their first language. Mon Dieu, it is so very refreshing to see a game written by someone with greater than a middle school vocabulary repeating the same lines and words ad infinitum just trying to get the job over with. Kudos Project Myriam Life & Explorations devs. I highly recommend this title.
The renders are well done and stimulating, the pacing/plot flows very naturally to the point where I'm actually interested to see where things are going next and- almost most importantly, I can read this game's story without feeling like the dialogue on screen is subliminally trying to put my IQ into the double digits. On top of it all, the dev(s) offer a variety of different reactions/options for the MC's many interactions throughout the plot. For all these aforementioned exceptional components I'm giving this title a well deserved five stars. It also helps that the MC is a bombshell too, damn. The preview images don't do her justice. If you're iffy on the way her face looks, just give it a chance and you'll see that lighting can be quite deceptive. C'est Magnifique...
-Bogdanoff Approved, don't dump it.
Great review of the game but Zorlun is a solo developer, I mean he works like a machine and puts out monthly updates like clockwork though

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes