ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Ouch's also doesn't play well with JokerLeader's multi-mod, I ran into this problem on your last upload that I downloaded.
As a general indication, any two patches/mods that change the code of the game (which in Ren'py, means also the text of the dialogues) changing the references, will not work well together.
I am not sure about the multi-mod, but I know the walkthrough modifies the code to put some references that are then used to give the hints - but my patch also modifies the text, to put back the relationships (plus, add up one choice in the dialogue with Dr Silver, and a couple of increase of variables).
There has already been more than once the question and the answer about combining two, mine and the walkthrough. There is one user who takes the time to try doing a partial (it loses some of my patch) combination, but like mine, is a manual volunatary work.
I am not aware of anybody trying to combine mine with the multi-mod.

Reactions: Zorlun

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
We're probably all over analysing this scene, but I'm sure Zorlun will be amused by our differing interpretations.
About Dante, yes, most people focus on the hot part of it, but forget the cold one with people stuck in ice.
On the other hand, probably amused, I agree (well, I admit I had a bit of fun writing my long reply as well :)), but I think he will also be happy, because it means despite all the aspects that can be considered excessive, irrealistic, etc. we actually like the game and the characters, plus, we are trying to consider that behind the login Zorlun there is a person with a "real life", who can be affected by the events in its real life.

Joey95

Dec 6, 2021
Can any one give me per chapter scene image step by step of this game. I played it many times but some left by me.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I really enjoyed the dream sequence especially the 5+ fight prompt. It felt nice seeing Anthony get what he deserves even if it was in a dream. Marc actually gained my respect for what he wanted to do. I'm really curious as to the type of adventures she can have in a hospital while she recovers.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
About Dante, yes, most people focus on the hot part of it, but forget the cold one with people stuck in ice.
On the other hand, probably amused, I agree (well, I admit I had a bit of fun writing my long reply as well :)), but I think he will also be happy, because it means despite all the aspects that can be considered excessive, irrealistic, etc. we actually like the game and the characters, plus, we are trying to consider that behind the login Zorlun there is a person with a "real life", who can be affected by the events in its real life.
The really cold part was actually the bottom circle.

Reactions: Zorlun and PBS666

Viressa

May 24, 2018
There will be two other possibilities on the submissive side of Myriam, Charles and Nubia. Two dominant partners with a penchant for some bdsm. Though their relationship with Myriam will not be like the one she had with Anthony, he was a caricatural stupid character, both are more on the cunning predator side, not necessarily bad characters, but not really good ones either, they will be on the gray side.
More of them this chapter.
It's been so long since we've seen Charles I kinda forgot he exists, lmao

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I really enjoyed the dream sequence especially the 5+ fight prompt. It felt nice seeing Anthony get what he deserves even if it was in a dream. Marc actually gained my respect for what he wanted to do. I'm really curious as to the type of adventures she can have in a hospital while she recovers.
Somehow i don't think we will see much on that on the hospital considering what Myriam suffered. :unsure:

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Somehow i don't think we will see much on that on the hospital considering what Myriam suffered. :unsure:
I wouldn't mind seeing updates where Anthony gets his ass beat (and fucked) in prison. I worked in Community Corrections. Prisoners would NOT like him and would want to punish him. Not as much as child molesters (they call them "baby rapers") but they don't like someone like him at all either.

Reactions: Zorlun and doccop63

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Marc no; William it's in the book depending on the sexuality chosen for her.
By the way, you recently mentioned the two alternatives, but in reality, in the pool scene, there was a third option, so I wonder what will happen in that case... (well, of course, it is because I chose that option, which would make both of the other equally possible)

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Understandable. Shooting her is really a little on the unforgivable side...

But then we surely need a believable replacement for Anthony. Marc is just not dominant enough and the cops don't care about Myriam - they just use her as mindless fuck toy. The submissive trait was one of the first traits being used in this game - way before Myriam was adapting any willpower and dominance. There should be a continuation IMHO.

I knew it! :p
Can't wait for that "reunion"...
Well, actually, but this is my interepretation/understanding of the character, there is already someone who could go in the Anthony mode, or at least is in that direction, Danny.
Push her down (figuratively, but also literally, when it comes to something in the car ;-), check. Be rough, check. Do not let her say no or express doubt and then stick it in her mouth, check. Share her with someone else, check. Said she will have to make her go "commando", check. Already said even after the was fubar in the movies theater that she should give his friend "a little comforting" for the scare (and one can imagine the kind of comforting :)), check. Call her all possible ways, check. Would definitively not have a problem showing her around (and showing what he does with her), check (bus, even if he hid her face, but it was also kind of an excuse). True he did not slap her face, but still, he is on the "good" direction to be a mostly replacement.
If it comes out he may have not savoury contacts (Myriam notice the car seems expensive for a policeman salary), would certainly not have problems to use her to sweeten a deal, maybe even pretending she is helping him in some police work, a bit like (and if her trust is high enough, she may fall for it, or if high but not enough, she may have to decide whether she believes him or not), a bit like the "secret agent" (who maybe will appear again in future, if she gave him her name). This would go for a parallel with Anthony's dinner.

Agree that Marc is dominant (depending on the choices of the player) in a way that is different and somehow less agressive or at least more consensual (Myriam is accepting her role as sub and even being ) than with Anthony - but that could actually be a good reason why, putting aside the quantity of people who hate Marc, he may stay around (and his situation with Myriam) for much longer. It is not impossible there will be some ending in which even if Myriam drops other things, or has something else, she also has still also the situation with Marc going on.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
NOOOO I did everything in my power to get rid of Marc the whole playthrough and the damn Judge still sticks him into Myriam's home? D:

I'm gonna tie that piece of s*** to the basement until he dies.
Well, you know you can actually avoid, or block anything from happening after the first time, just by choosing not do anything, right ? :)

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes