Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Does anyone know if in the future the dog will bang myriam while the son watches or is that a pipe dream.

Reactions: Zorlun

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Isn't Katherine old enough for a boyfriend? And William is a nice guy, he won't break her heart... (on top of that he has a nice dick, fruck am I gay?)
would like to see them hook up too, Could even have Myriam show Katherine how to please him. this is how we stroke his cock, now you try, ok this is how you suck his cock, now you try. ok now we lay back and let him finger us or lick us until were wet enough for him to slide it in (right to the top). ok now you try katherine. ok good your not a virgin anymore and let me show you some other positions william can fuck me, i mean you in :ROFLMAO:

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
This is what I did to get this scene listen at the office door when you visit Anthony, kick Anthony out then decide to help Kim in her court battle.
I focused on having high lesbian, will and dominance so that may also affect things.
I think I have to play though again my dom might be too high

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
On the contrary, the nightmare scene is important for the story and has nothing to do with the "weird events", the nightmare scene is character building, showing how Myriam deal with Anthony once and for all and chose life instead of death as she find herself between the two after he shot her.
Interesting to see your intent versus the interpretation of different players. My first impression was that Myriam represented an angel falling into the Abyss, as the positioning of the light making her hair glow was similar to a halo effect. Fans of the 1982 Poltergeist movie would probably make a different choice, as moving towards the light was bad in that movie. :)

Carol Anne - listen to me. Do NOT go into the light. Stop where you are. Turn away from it. Don't even look at it.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Interesting to see your intent versus the interpretation of different players. My first impression was that Myriam represented an angel falling into the Abyss, as the positioning of the light making her hair glow was similar to a halo effect. Fans of the 1982 Poltergeist movie would probably make a different choice, as moving towards the light was bad in that movie. :)

Carol Anne - listen to me. Do NOT go into the light. Stop where you are. Turn away from it. Don't even look at it.
Yeah, there's a long tradition of "going into the light" = "accepting death" that the story crashes against here. I didn't mind it per se, I just have next to no interest in dream sequences generally.

This was a short update, especially as I don't play Myriam as a sub nor a voyeur which ruled out the two sex scenes,* but that's the price we pay for regular updates. The easy remedy is to skip a few updates to let content build up before playing again.

*A minor quibble, but I'd have appreciated a clearer choice concerning the voyeurism scene. Hearing an odd noise and checking it out is a natural reaction, but would have been nice to get to choose whether to stay and watch or just leave. As it is, it's an easy matter to just roll back and ignore the noise, so no biggie.

I think I have to play though again my dom might be too high
You're aware that it's not a scene from this update, but just a small conversation scene that happened ages ago at the end of chapter two, right?

Edit: Just checked, and at a glance there are no stat requirements there. You need to have stepped in to defend Kimberley in the confrontation with Anthony to get the conversation, and the "take a bite out of her" option requires you to have unlocked the ch2_bicurious flag by expressing interest in Lucy earlier in the chapter.

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Does anyone know if in the future the dog will bang myriam while the son watches or is that a pipe dream.
Not in the books for now, but I thought on it multiple times, so it may or may not, nothing set in stone...
Isn't Katherine old enough for a boyfriend? And William is a nice guy, he won't break her heart... (on top of that he has a nice dick, fruck am I gay?)
would like to see them hook up too, Could even have Myriam show Katherine how to please him. this is how we stroke his cock, now you try, ok this is how you suck his cock, now you try. ok now we lay back and let him finger us or lick us until were wet enough for him to slide it in (right to the top). ok now you try katherine. ok good your not a virgin anymore and let me show you some other positions william can fuck me, i mean you in :ROFLMAO:
It's in the books, depending on the sexuality the player chose for her, with William or her friend Jenny.

I think it's probably because I'm not religious and for me using the light is not to symbolize heaven (which would have meant going towards death like in your example) but life, as light is seen culturally as something positive in western cultures opposed to darkness. It's why I chose to use the light in this scene, with Myriam getting warmer as she went towards it, opposed to when she run towards the darkness and got colder as her body let go of life.
For the light effects, blur and over saturation it was really to give the feeling of an otherworldly event, it wasn't just a nightmare, it was a mystical event from which she would either chose life or death. And as you said, it gave like an halo or sacred effect to her, making her seem like something sacred fallen to the Abyss.
I put a lot of meaning into it actually (even more so as I was dealing with the death of someone close), I'm glad to see it interested someone at least. ^^

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm glad to see it interested someone at least. ^^
I can only speak for myself, under other circumstaces I would have comented on it, the fact that someone choose not to coment, doesn't mean necesarly they not interested.
Some people have more empathy than others, or are just insecure (in my case) for many reasons, cultural or personal etc.
It was clarly noticeable that the Dream was in some sense catharic, helped to process what had happend, and go to peace with it, also as I already pointet out in a brief coment, it closed a big chapter in Myriams life.
I welcome the user who had the valor to coment on it and your response,
so Kudos even it was a short update, it doesn't mean it had less weight than the others.
abrazo

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
Note: The update is on the short side again, sorry for that, [...]
A short month's update is still way better than no udate at all [...]
[...] and the fact that February being shorter didn't help me give me time to work as I wanted.
Zorlun addressed that "problem" himself, so he's fully aware of the "shortness". But as a very reliable developer he keeps his update schedule against all odds. Kudos! There is nothing to complain about IMHO.

Sort of a disappointing update.
Yeah. I agree. There have been better ones.

[...] and shut it...
Kinda rude, mate! I wasn't aware you can't have an own opinion on this forum.

[...] but the way you antagonize others in your post is way out of line.
Antagonize? All he said was he didn't like the update. And he got attacked because of that.
And not in a nice way, I might add.

We all too often see what we want, myself included, I think he was just trying to defend me because of what I said (death close to home), if it wasn't necessary, it came from a good place, and wasn't really an aggression.
Reasonable as always. Zorlun, you are too good to be true. :love:
Way to go! And thanks for the updates. Even the short ones!

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
"Kinda rude, mate! I wasn't aware you can't have an own opinion on this forum."

"Antagonize? All he said was he didn't like the update. And he got attacked because of that.
And not in a nice way, I might add."

Glad someone has reason enough to see through the nonsense.

Reactions: pleaseletme

xKazuyaJinx

Oct 21, 2017
Hey Dev, i got an error message like that...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00matrixtransform.rpy", line 25, in script
init -1400 python:
init -1400 python:
File "renpy/common/00matrixtransform.rpy", line 28, in <module>
class TransformMatrix(_BaseMatrix):
NameError: name '_BaseMatrix' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
init -1400 python:
init -1400 python:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.17763
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Project Myriam Life and Explorations ch4.01a
Sun Mar 5 00:11:03 2023

What should i do to make it work again?

Btw good job what you are doing :) This is a really well made game with a lot of potential with different kinds of fetishes ^^
Kudos to you ;)

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I can only speak for myself, under other circumstaces I would have comented on it, the fact that someone choose not to coment, doesn't mean necesarly they not interested.
Some people have more empathy than others, or are just insecure (in my case) for many reasons, cultural or personal etc.
It was clarly noticeable that the Dream was in some sense catharic, helped to process what had happend, and go to peace with it, also as I already pointet out in a brief coment, it closed a big chapter in Myriams life.
I welcome the user who had the valor to coment on it and your response,
so Kudos even it was a short update, it doesn't mean it had less weight than the others.
abrazo
Yes, I know that not everyone like to write or share their thoughts (or are just able to), but I have to thank those that does, it's always nice for me to see that I touched someone. ^^
But yes, I know (or hope at least) that I must have more effect than what I see coming back to me.
Same here, does anyone know what to do to fix this
Hey Dev, i got an error message like that...

While running game code:
init -1400 python:
init -1400 python:

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
init -1400 python:
init -1400 python:

Windows-10-10.0.17763
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Sun Mar 5 00:11:03 2023

What should i do to make it work again?

Btw good job what you are doing :) This is a really well made game with a lot of potential with different kinds of fetishes ^^
Kudos to you ;)
First thing, are you using mods? And if so, are they up to date?
If you are using a version of the game with mods not made for this version it can often cause some troubles or crashes.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I believe I get it earlier than here only being a $2, right? Mainly just wanted to support, but that would be nice.

Jan 21, 2018
The Gallery is now up to date (no change in other mods).
Is the gallery compatible with 4.01a?
Because I keep getting this error while trying to access the gallery-

```

While running game code:
File "game/gallery.rpy", line 331, in execute
screen gallery:
screen gallery:
File "game/gallery.rpy", line 355, in execute
frame:
File "game/gallery.rpy", line 358, in execute
hbox:
File "game/gallery.rpy", line 362, in execute
imagebutton:
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'bibifoc/gui/button/return_%s.png').

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3006, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3417, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 566, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3417, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen gallery:
screen gallery:
File "game/gallery.rpy", line 355, in execute
frame:
File "game/gallery.rpy", line 358, in execute
hbox:
File "game/gallery.rpy", line 362, in execute
imagebutton:
File "renpy/ui.py", line 952, in _imagebutton
idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 946, in choice
raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'bibifoc/gui/button/return_%s.png').

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Sun Mar 5 15:05:13 2023
```

Lunix00

May 31, 2020
Great work of the Developer. Only a suggestion, sex with dogs is not as much as it is shown, the dog will try to enter Knot in the vagina, and then it will be stuck , also, he will be ejaculating from the beginning of the penetration, with the knot it only intensifies, if this does not happen then it is a failed attempt of copulation, and he will try again.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 191 Votes