Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Short episode, but thanks for the quick update. Man... I won't lie to you, that was an emotional rollar coaster for me to see a woman laying in bed injured like that (given my own experience). Well done anyhow, thanks. I don't know how you managed to do THIS much given what you have went through with your own loss.

We have a happy conclusion anyhow... though I would have preferred to have a story where Anthony put a bullet in his father's head, I won't tell an author how to write his story. ;)

• Love
Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Short episode, but thanks for the quick update. Man... I won't lie to you, that was an emotional rollar coaster for me to see a woman laying in bed injured like that (given my own experience). Well done anyhow, thanks. I don't know how you managed to do THIS much given what you have went through with your own loss.

We have a happy conclusion anyhow... though I would have preferred to have a story where Anthony put a bullet in his father's head, I won't tell an author how to write his story. ;)
Thank you, it's nice to hear that it moved you.

In the same spirit, I can add a funny trivia: I made myself cry writing the scene between Myriam and Katherine at the hospital.
I must be becoming too attached to my characters. ^^

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

In the same spirit, I can add a funny trivia: I made myself cry writing the scene between Myriam and Katherine at the hospital.
With me, well, to be honest, two days before my wife died she could no longer open her right eye (brain cancer)... plus I hate to see any woman hurt. Well done anyhow. At least we get a fairly happy ending in your story... I'll take what I can get! ;)

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
People talk a lot of shit about a game that they are playing for free.
I'm sure some people here are patrons. I'm in the threads of all the devs I patron. Wasn't for this game until just now ($2) cancelled2 $1 for one where the one I cared about couldn't be completed (Freeloading Family) and one that I really haven't played lately.

Reactions: Zorlun

namtab

Jun 28, 2020
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations [Ch. 4.01a] [Zorlun]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 866 MB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - - ANONFILE /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
does this also contain the prometheus patch (all the images)?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
ok thx, just asking because in the older previuos compressed versions there was a black screen error 'missing images'....
anyway there is no casius content in this update if is that what you are looking for, we were all just fantazising about how casius saves Myriam but it is a great Update and closes a lot of questions.

Reactions: Zorlun and namtab

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018

yeah i must have been cutting onions while playing the new update , either that or maybe it was allergies ...yeah that's it lol ....well done on the new update
as for those saying she should have sex with the nurse in the hospital .......man give her a few days to recover ..she has a headache after all........ LOL

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Dude just read what Zorluns been through and shut it...
Interesting...I didn't know I had to read a Dev's autobiography to have an opinion on a weak content update. And more fanciful (on your part) that I'd take read list suggestions from you. Look, maybe he's sick, dying, having tough personal life issues. If so, I feel bad. I am too...really bad actually...like so many.
Does that change facts and magically transform this into a 5-star update in your eyes!?
By your logic we should all list our RL woes, put them on a scale and see whose issues are worse to justify things? Perhaps my comment should be the one sympathized with and not the brief update...
Oh and FYI, someone can't jump on the keyboard waiving the banner of "chivalry" and tell another to 'shut it'.

Bottom line:
This game has been awesome (kudos to the dev on that)!
This expansion wasn't; lacking content and brief.
Don't like reading the truth? Then when you see a comment with it, take your own advice and scroll on...
Respectfully (or not) I stand by previous comment.
Now go doggy-paddle back to the other end of the pool where your feet can touch...

Last edited:

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Just the new scene in hospital is a little meagre. I say one scene, because in my opinion her dream is in the hospital. It would have been better to delay when there is more content to deliver. I think everyone would have been understanding.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Interesting...I didn't know I had to read a Dev's autobiography to have an opinion on a weak content update. And more fanciful (on your part) that I'd take read list suggestions from you. Look, maybe he's sick, dying, having tough personal life issues. If so, I feel bad. I am too...really bad actually...like so many.
Does that change facts and magically transform this into a 5-star update in your eyes!?
By your logic we should all list our RL woes, put them on a scale and see whose issues are worse to justify things? Perhaps my comment should be the one sympathized with and not the brief update...
Oh and FYI, someone can jump on the keyboard and waiving the banner of "chivalry" and tell another to 'shut it'.

Bottom line:
This game has been awesome (kudos to the dev on that)!
This expansion wasn't; lacking content and brief.
Don't like reading the truth? Then when you see a comment with it, take your own advice and scroll on...
Respectfully (or not) I stand by previous comment.
Now go doggy-paddle back to the other end of the pool where your feet can touch...
I have no trouble with your opinion and the fact that you don't like the update, everyone is entitled to their tastes and opinions, but the way you antagonize others in your post is way out of line, there is no need for that.
I thank you for sharing your opinion and loving the game, but please, I would appreciate if the forum could stay courteous and civil, even if you didn't enjoy the update.

lkgoro

Oct 13, 2022
I got this error and cannot open the game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I tried both compressed and full versions with and without the Joker mod. I did not experience any similar errors with other renpy games. Do you have any ideas?
Did no one else experience this error? I mean it is good but I was hoping someone had a solution.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I have no trouble with your opinion and the fact that you don't like the update, everyone is entitled to their tastes and opinions, but the way you antagonize others in your post is way out of line, there is no need for that.
I thank you for sharing your opinion and loving the game, but please, I would appreciate if the forum could stay courteous and civil, even if you didn't enjoy the update.
All due respect and thanks for your thoughts. I've truly enjoyed your game and it's been mostly great 'till this update IMO. But there is no antagonizing there (0%). He came after me and I shared some hard truths with him... I never once insulted him personally or teased him. I told him to "shut it" in a more articulated way and took him down a notch. He came at me when he could have kept scrolling...my point was valid (as you've said). HE could have kept scrolling or just said "I disagree" or something similar to what you said. That's fair, right? And maybe there's a life lesson in my response that both he and others can learn from...it involves a mirror and getting out of it what you put back in.

But just to be clear, there's no antagonizing in my RESPONSE to him...or you. Admins would only be censoring simple, spirited debate.

PS: It sounds like you fell on some hard times. Sorry for that. Despite my thoughts on this update I do look forward to future ones.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
All due respect and thanks for your thoughts. I've truly enjoyed your game and it's been mostly great 'till this update IMO. But there is no antagonizing there (0%). He came after me and I shared some hard truths with him... I never once insulted him personally or teased him. I told him to "shut it" in a more articulated way and took him down a notch. He came at me when he could have kept scrolling...my point was valid (as you've said). HE could have kept scrolling or just said "I disagree" or something similar to what you said. That's fair, right? And maybe there's a life lesson in my response that both he and others can learn from...it involves a mirror and getting out of it what you put back in.

But just to be clear, there's no antagonizing in my RESPONSE to him...or you. Admins would only be censoring simple, spirited debate.

PS: It sounds like you fell on some hard times. Sorry for that. Despite my thoughts on this update I do look forward to future ones.
We all too often see what we want, myself included, I think he was just trying to defend me because of what I said (death close to home), if it wasn't necessary, it came from a good place, and wasn't really an aggression.

But in the end if everybody is up for getting along, it's all good, as I say often, we're here for fun and naughtiness, there is no need to take things too seriously, all I wish for is a community that get along and enjoy the game. (And here imagine people chanting 'Kumbaya' together in a circle, hand in hand, before starting the orgy.) ^^

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes