Viressa

May 24, 2018
I know the prometheus patch included beastality. The idea that it wouldn't also include incest is laughable.

it's current version is 3.X so with that said, I think this was the game that I read incest was already included in all links provided at the OP. Anyway assuming that's true for the compressed(I can no longer download incomplete games full sized atm) I will update.(assuming new incest content)
The incest and beastie patches are done by different people. The OP includes the beastie patch but not the incest one.

Reactions: Zorlun

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
The incest and beastie patches are done by different people. The OP includes the beastie patch but not the incest one.
you must be wrong. op said incest patch (link redirecting it to v312 of ipatch) not beastie. about beastie patch up to now i was thinking it is same.
so what and where are latest patches for each?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I know the prometheus patch included beastality. The idea that it wouldn't also include incest is laughable.

it's current version is 3.X so with that said, I think this was the game that I read incest was already included in all links provided at the OP. Anyway assuming that's true for the compressed(I can no longer download incomplete games full sized atm) I will update.(assuming new incest content)

EDIT: Ok very short update. But was still Nice to see the aftermath of the last version.
you must be wrong. op said incest patch (link redirecting it to v312 of ipatch) not beastie. about beastie patch up to now i was thinking it is same.
so what and where are latest patches for each?
Ever since Patreon brought the hammer on me, the patch from Prometheus was always about the scenes concerning bestiality, as they were easily cut and patched, since they have no influence on the story.
The incest part wasn't cut, but rewritten and not present in Prometheus' patch, as I have explained numerous times, the incest side was too deep rooted into the game to be simply separated, it would have forced me to develop two different games in parallel as the game develop and the events evolve in a different way, so I just went the simple way and just rewrote the whole setting.

After that, another supporter and modder asked me if he could work on an incest patch, and I gave him my blessing as I knew quite a few enjoyed that kink. So if you want to have the incest patch, you will have to wait for its creator/modder to make it.

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
I almost positive that the dream she had before waking up was cause by some nurse or doctor "exploring" her while she was out.

Reactions: Zorlun

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
If by "get the public interested" you mean get the game and dev nuked from all platforms, sure. Don't get why that shit's even in the game and it wouldn't surprise me if it got dropped. Probably already just barely flying under patreon's radar.
If you interest the public with an interesting plot and a variety of sex, then there will be much more fans of his game. :) ;) :love: (y) Sorry for bad English. I use google translator.

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
Zorlun I've been sending so many people to your page hoping to give give you more exposure because I know you deserve those subs man.

Trust me after the Eromersive issue those supporters need somewhere to go.

Edit: I'm not simping I swear

john984

Jun 6, 2020
A few mods for this marvellous game :sneaky:

Save Naming
(Game version: 3.12 - Compatible with later versions)
Add the possibility to name your save (it's optional). You can use the keyboard to validate the name (Enter/Return) or cancel (Escape, Right Click).
It also slightly improves visual in preferences screen.
Give the possibility to skip the pages 10 by 10
Install: Use save_name.6.zip (see installation instructions below)

Grouped Notifications
(Game version: 3.12 - Probably compatible with later versions)
Instead of displaying notifications one by one, they'll be displayed at the same time. The more lines, the longer it stays on the screen.
For some reasons I can't figure out, sometimes the notif alert doesn't hide itself. If it happens, just hover the mouse over the notif alert. (I think this problem doesn't occur anymore)
Install: Use grouped_notif.5.zip (see installation instructions below)

Cheats
(Game version: 3.12 - Don't use with later versions)
Add the possibility to manually modify Traits, Kinks and Affection values (click on trait/kink/character in their respective lists using the top left icon).
Install: Use cheats.14.zip (see installation instructions below)

Gallery
(Game version: 3.12 - Compatible with later versions - but without new scenes until I update the mod)
(For now, dialogs still contain incest for scenes up to 2.07)
Yes I know a gallery mod already exists but I wanted to try something.
- Thumbnails in a scrollable grid (I hate "page" galleries)
- A lot of thumbnails displayed at screen
- Unlockable
- Filters (one for type of scene and one for characters). If you select a character, you can see its bio by hovering a character in the list. Note you can exit dropdown list by right-clicking.
Install: Use gallery.24.zip (see installation instructions below)

Dialox Box Opacity
(Game version: 3.12 - Compatible with later versions)
Give you the possibility to adjust the dialog box opacity in Preferences screen.
!!! This mod is incompatible with Walkthrough Mod (which already has this feature) !!!
Install: Use dialogbox_opacity.3.zip (see installation instructions below)

No waiting in text display
(Compatible with all versions)
Sentences are often displayed in split parts. You must click to view each part of the sentence. With this mod each sentence will be fully displayed at once.
Install: Unzip environment.zip in the folder where ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations.exe file is located.

Customize Names
(Game version: 3.12 - Probably compatible with later versions)
Allows you to customize any names in the game. In order to customize a name:
- Start a new game or load any save
- Access the customize names screen with the button in the top right corner (the button is transparent but you can see it by hovering over the area)
- Use the Add a name button to add a name to customize (type the original name like myriam, anthony, marc, ...)
==> The new name is added to the list
- Click on the name in the Current name column and type the name you want to see ingame
Install: Use customize_names.8.zip (see installation instructions below)

If I made mistakes (especially in english) or if you have an idea for improvement, you're welcome.

!!! Android users, check this out !!!

Note:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
New update. Can you update your mods? Thanks!

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Zorlun I've been sending so many people to your page hoping to give give you more exposure because I know you deserve those subs man.

Trust me after the Eromersive issue those supporters need somewhere to go.

Edit: I'm not simping I swear
Thank you for the support and love for the game, it's always nice to hear. ^^

I don't know Eromersive though, is that a game or a developer?
Android version please
Android port please
Its's already shared by a modder on the main page (not the links of the 3.08, I don't know why the moderators leave this one up, it's the link just under, there is the compressed and another android one).

lkgoro

Oct 13, 2022
I got this error and cannot open the game:

I tried both compressed and full versions with and without the Joker mod. I did not experience any similar errors with other renpy games. Do you have any ideas?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
here is my opinion: first part of the game, the dream: practically useless for the purposes of the story, it's just a way to have another fetish; first we have sex with the mummy now with the devil. a lot of wasted resources. Then? does it end that eve comes and that's it? is that all? vote 4

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hopefully Anthony goes to supermax and has this guy as a roommate. View attachment 2433484
These are some funny lyrics from “Bloodhound gang” song “I hope you die” that I would like to dedicate to that piece of shit asshole Anthony

I hope your cellmate thinks he's God
But CNN referred to him as "Bowling Ball Bag Bob"
Serving time again for abuse of a corpse
Only this time the victim's a Clydesdale horse
While he masturbates to photos of livestock
He does the "Silence of the Lambs" dance to Christian rock
Eats feces and quotes from 'Deliverance'
And fights with his imaginary playmate Vince
Die, die, die, die, die, die, die
Die, die, die, die, die, die, die
I hope he grins like Jack Nicholson
And forces you to play a game called 'Balls on Chin'