Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
here is my opinion: first part of the game, the dream: practically useless for the purposes of the story, it's just a way to have another fetish; first we have sex with the mummy now with the devil. a lot of wasted resources. Then? does it end that eve comes and that's it? is that all? vote 4
On the contrary, the nightmare scene is important for the story and has nothing to do with the "weird events", the nightmare scene is character building, showing how Myriam deal with Anthony once and for all and chose life instead of death as she find herself between the two after he shot her.

For the rest, as I explained, the update is short due to some personal problems I had to deal with this month, notably the death of someone dear to me (and the fact that February being shorter didn't help me give me time to work as I wanted).

But that doesn't mean you're not entitled to your opinion, between what I put in the game and what people get from it is two different things, and each player will enjoy different parts or different kinks. So thank you for keeping playing the game even if some parts are not to your tastes. ^^

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Seen some question about the incest patch. Should come on Sunday.
Zorlun, the female nurse seems quite cute, maybe you can have her do something with Myriam or one of her visitors in future ? :p :)

Reactions: peas and Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Only two scenes really:
- the nightmare scene, with one naughty subscene, and three way to go at it depending on stats, one sub and two dom (beware this scene can be hard on both way, abusive overtone on one way and possibility of some cock biting on the other side).
- the hospital scene, with one naughty subscene of Myriam peeping on two other characters fucking.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
For the rest, as I explained, the update is short due to some personal problems I had to deal with this month, notably the death of someone dear to me (and the fact that February being shorter didn't help me give me time to work as I wanted).
People sometimes...

Either developers try to make big updates that take months to make, then people are whining about it taking too long.

Or developers try their utmost to bring out an update every month, then people whine that they are too short.

:cautious:

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
eah, definitely shorter than normal, for the reasons you said. I'm sure next update will be more. Hopefully the last we see of Anthony (with attempted murder he'd be looking at serious prison time.)

Reactions: Zorlun

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I downloaded the version available on page one here (thanks), but I noticed, when comparing this with v3.12 that this does not have the Prometheus' patch? Will there be a patch available or? I normally wait for the version posted here as I seem to recall it always having been patched already (but my memory may be off).

Anyhow, not complaining, just making certain I have everything in order. I downloaded the version on page 1 with the mod listed here, just not patched (I tend to compare older versions with newer ones to ensure everything matches up).

If there will be a delay for the patch, not a problem. Just making sure.
I haven’t downloaded it yet, but the text in the op says, that the Prometheus patch is included. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zorlun and Punto

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I downloaded the version available on page one here (thanks), but I noticed, when comparing this with v3.12 that this does not have the Prometheus' patch? Will there be a patch available or? I normally wait for the version posted here as I seem to recall it always having been patched already (but my memory may be off).

Anyhow, not complaining, just making certain I have everything in order. I downloaded the version on page 1 with the mod listed here, just not patched (I tend to compare older versions with newer ones to ensure everything matches up).

If there will be a delay for the patch, not a problem. Just making sure.
The OP post should have patched content. The incest patch takes a couple of days to 2 weeks to be written so I'd wait on it. Im not sure if mods are compatible to the patch tho.

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
Thank you for the support and love for the game, it's always nice to hear. ^^

I don't know Eromersive though, is that a game or a developer?

Its's already shared by a modder on the main page (not the links of the 3.08, I don't know why the moderators leave this one up, it's the link just under, there is the compressed and another android one).
Developer, he created demon boy a really promising game but than started taking patrion money and only giving out wallpaper teasing updates but never came. Recently gone silent according to his donors alot of people are pissed.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Zorlun I've been sending so many people to your page hoping to give give you more exposure because I know you deserve those subs man.

Trust me after the Eromersive issue those supporters need somewhere to go.

Edit: I'm not simping I swear
May I suggest you something ? use a game sig with a link to his first page ;)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

OHomemSegredo

Mar 21, 2021
Incest patch for 3.12 (updated) below

As usual, caveat emptor (even if your are not actually buying anything :p :))

Mega

Previous version already eliminated, to save space and avoid mistakes.

Please notice, the walkthrough mod and this patch are not compatible, because both modify the code.

Also, I did not have time to check it as much as I would have liked (though I did correct something from chapter 0 that was pointed out to me), so, in case something is still a bit messed up... The case against Anthony due to the actions towards Kimberley is a criminal trial, thus "Anthony's trial", the case between Myriam and Anthony is about custody for one of the children (Anthony has given up on Katherine) in a divorce, thus the reference to "hearing" and "case" rather than "trial"
Is the patch for 3.12 working in 4.01a?

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes