Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
By the way, you recently mentioned the two alternatives, but in reality, in the pool scene, there was a third option, so I wonder what will happen in that case... (well, of course, it is because I chose that option, which would make both of the other equally possible)
doctor-who-who-nose.gif
Zorlun
Can I post a parody ( questionably? ) fan fiction ( just text short story not a game, VN, visuals or anything ) just for amusement?:devilish::p
First thank you for asking.
Yes you can, though depending where you post it, please do write the references to the game.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
First thank you for asking.
Yes you can, though depending where you post it, please do write the references to the game.
Cool and thanks:love:. It will certainly refers to Project Myriam - Life and Explorations for it to make any sense at all. I just need to take a beginners guide to writing a coherent and compelling story, then release it at the opportune moment. Currently, it is just an idea, a framework of sort:p.

I asked for permission out of respest and adoration first before I do and even when or if it completes, I'll just DM for your final say. It might be funny to me but offensive to you or other fans. It's better to avoid accidentally offending anyone, especially you. If a comedian got slapped at the Oscars, I can't imagine what can happen to a nobody wannabe jester:ROFLMAO:.

Just a teaser, the title is Cassius: Adventuruos K9 probably.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Cool and thanks:love:. It will certainly refers to Project Myriam - Life and Explorations for it to make any sense at all. I just need to take a beginners guide to writing a coherent and compelling story, then release it at the opportune moment. Currently, it is just an idea, a framework of sort:p.

I asked for permission out of respest and adoration first before I do and even when or if it completes, I'll just DM for your final say. It might be funny to me but offensive to you or other fans. It's better to avoid accidentally offending anyone, especially you. If a comedian got slapped at the Oscars, I can't imagine what can happen to a nobody wannabe jester:ROFLMAO:.

Just a teaser, the title is Cassius: Adventuruos K9 probably.
Don't forget to add 'Zorlun' in the references and that what you share is a fan fiction.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Agree that Marc is dominant (depending on the choices of the player) in a way that is different and somehow less agressive or at least more consensual (Myriam is accepting her role as sub and even being ) than with Anthony - but that could actually be a good reason why, putting aside the quantity of people who hate Marc, he may stay around (and his situation with Myriam) for much longer. It is not impossible there will be some ending in which even if Myriam drops other things, or has something else, she also has still also the situation with Marc going on.
I remember Zorlun saying that all the "consensual" from Myriam will go away after the trial ends and now that Marc is at home, hope we see more Marc being dominant scenes. I also hate that there is a lot of consensual in his scenes and Myriam only getting excited and not "scared" like she was with Anthony

Ayahuasco

Nov 10, 2018
hello. despite the update, i still have an error on chapter 3...

does someone have a solution ?

thanks

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter 03.rpy", line 29962, in script
jump ch3_31_sneaky_dog
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch3_31_sneaky_dog'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump ch3_31_sneaky_dog
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
hello. despite the update, i still have an error on chapter 3...

does someone have a solution ?

thanks

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
jump ch3_31_sneaky_dog

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump ch3_31_sneaky_dog
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
I think you have a problem with your save missing the variable for some reason, I don't know how you arrived at this result, but the best way is either to go to an older save and update or simply restart the game.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1678317531148.png
First preview for next update, a tame scene starting with an ellipse, bringing Myriam a few days later after some rest at the hospital, serving for a bit of plot development with Myriam talking with Eve and detective Anderson. The first subscenes serve as well as character development for the two and to talk a bit about some other possible romances (none exhaustive), as Eve tease Myriam about all the flowers, cards and balloons.

The second part of the scene is about Myriam passing a last exam to see if she is in a state to be released, starting with the male nurse form last time, but with a possibility to change nurse depending on choices. No full naughty moment, just some light teasing for now (with the male nurse), but depending on how the player deal with the scene it may lead to other scenes later on in the chapter.

The scene serves mostly to finish dealing with the direct consequences of the end of chapter 3 as well a plot and character development, leaving Myriam free to start her new adventures for chapter 4.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

View attachment 2450938
First preview for next update, a tame scene starting with an ellipse, bringing Myriam a few days later after some rest at the hospital, serving for a bit of plot development with Myriam talking with Eve and detective Anderson. The first subscenes serve as well as character development for the two and to talk a bit about some other possible romances (none exhaustive), as Eve tease Myriam about all the flowers, cards and balloons.

The second part of the scene is about Myriam passing a last exam to see if she is in a state to be released, starting with the male nurse form last time, but with a possibility to change nurse depending on choices. No full naughty moment, just some light teasing for now (with the male nurse), but depending on how the player deal with the scene it may lead to other scenes later on in the chapter.

The scene serves mostly to finish dealing with the direct consequences of the end of chapter 3 as well a plot and character development, leaving Myriam free to start her new adventures for chapter 4.
Damn if Myriam got balloons & flowers from all the guys & girls she banged and messed around with, her room will be overflowing into the hall :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes