Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Just in case it needs to be said: A big thank you to all the modders who keep offering the community their mods and extra options for enjoying the game, and so for free, as well as keeping answering the community's demands for them.
A big thank you from me and from Myriam! xoxo

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
A few mods for this marvellous game :sneaky:

Save Naming
(Game version: 4.01 - Compatible with later versions)
Add the possibility to name your save (it's optional). You can use the keyboard to validate the name (Enter/Return) or cancel (Escape, Right Click).
It also slightly improves visual in preferences screen.
Give the possibility to skip the pages 10 by 10
Install: Use save_name.6.zip (see installation instructions below)

Grouped Notifications
(Game version: 4.01 - Probably compatible with later versions)
Instead of displaying notifications one by one, they'll be displayed at the same time. The more lines, the longer it stays on the screen.
For some reasons I can't figure out, sometimes the notif alert doesn't hide itself. If it happens, just hover the mouse over the notif alert. (I think this problem doesn't occur anymore)
Install: Use grouped_notif.5.zip (see installation instructions below)

Cheats
(Game version: 4.01 - Don't use with later versions)
Add the possibility to manually modify Traits, Kinks and Affection values (click on trait/kink/character in their respective lists using the top left icon).
Install: Use cheats.14.zip (see installation instructions below)

Gallery
(Game version: 4.01 - Compatible with later versions - but without new scenes until I update the mod)
(For now, dialogs still contain incest for scenes up to 2.07)
Yes I know a gallery mod already exists but I wanted to try something.
- Thumbnails in a scrollable grid (I hate "page" galleries)
- A lot of thumbnails displayed at screen
- Unlockable
- Filters (one for type of scene and one for characters). If you select a character, you can see its bio by hovering a character in the list. Note you can exit dropdown list by right-clicking.
Install: Use gallery.25.zip (see installation instructions below)

Dialox Box Opacity
(Game version: 4.01 - Compatible with later versions)
Give you the possibility to adjust the dialog box opacity in Preferences screen.
!!! This mod is incompatible with Walkthrough Mod (which already has this feature) !!!
Install: Use dialogbox_opacity.3.zip (see installation instructions below)

No waiting in text display
(Compatible with all versions)
Sentences are often displayed in split parts. You must click to view each part of the sentence. With this mod each sentence will be fully displayed at once.
Install: Unzip environment.zip in the folder where ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations.exe file is located.

Customize Names
(Game version: 4.01 - Probably compatible with later versions)
Allows you to customize any names in the game. In order to customize a name:
- Start a new game or load any save
- Access the customize names screen with the button in the top right corner (the button is transparent but you can see it by hovering over the area)
- Use the Add a name button to add a name to customize (type the original name like myriam, anthony, marc, ...)
==> The new name is added to the list
- Click on the name in the Current name column and type the name you want to see ingame
Install: Use customize_names.8.zip (see installation instructions below)

If I made mistakes (especially in english) or if you have an idea for improvement, you're welcome.

!!! Android users, check this out !!!

Note:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I'm guessing this won't work with android?

Reactions: Supplied9911

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Thanks, actually i was trying to do that but i don't know what type of set up has My phone cause i can't add or copy anything to the folders
I don't know much about phones but Android ports around here use the Documents directory which is public so you should be able to do this :unsure:

Reactions: Zorlun

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
I don't know much about phones but Android ports around here use the Documents directory which is public so you should be able to do this :unsure:
Oops nvm it didn’t work the first couple times I did it but I does now thanks. Bibifoc appreciate it.

apparently there’s two types of documents, one that has text logs and the other has data saves. It’s android I don’t question it.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zorlun and Bibifoc

Lakedaemon17

Aug 24, 2019
game breaks after the chapter 3 end

"While running game code:
File "game/chapter 04.rpy", line 7, in script call
call var_chapter4_update1 from _call_var_chapter4_update1
ScriptError: could not find label 'var_chapter4_update1'."

Reactions: ZLATAN11

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
game breaks after the chapter 3 end

"While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'var_chapter4_update1'."
This looks like the usual error that comes with the use of a mod not up to date with the version of the game... though I think that all the mods are up to date right now (from the top of my head).
So in which conditions have you tried the last update? (meaning with or without mods; if with are they up to date)

Reactions: Demnor

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
i was bored so i decided to make a slideshow of everybody Myriam has fucked or fooled around with, shes had sex with only 22 people, i thought it would have been higher than that, but thats only counting full penetration, not hj or bj, also not counting the mystery dream sex even though its in the slideshow
View attachment 2468178
22 people and a dog in like three weeks is pretty extreme, by most standards. Though I guess 1 person and a dog in like three weeks is also pretty extreme by most standards. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: doccop63 and PBS666

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Several of those scenes are mutually exclusive so it is not really Myriam having sex with all of them ( even considering sex other than just vaginal/anal penetration).

Reactions: Zorlun
Oct 22, 2021
i was bored so i decided to make a slideshow of everybody Myriam has fucked or fooled around with, shes had sex with only 22 people, i thought it would have been higher than that, but thats only counting full penetration, not hj or bj, also not counting the mystery dream sex even though its in the slideshow
View attachment 2468178
We need more fans like you :KEK:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
22 people and a dog in like three weeks is pretty extreme, by most standards. Though I guess 1 person and a dog in like three weeks is also pretty extreme by most standards. :unsure:
It's months, there is a few ellipses, but yes it's a nice number, though don't forget it's only dependent on the player's choices.

Reactions: sava75
4.40 star(s) 191 Votes