TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
If I postpone the shoot, will it happen in the future? It's probably going to interfere with some other scenes if it is done later I guess :/
I'm no sure, I was just going on what I think Zorlun implied in a previous post, if it is an either / or in the progress then I will go forward with the photo shoot as I think the gym thing is just a throwaway for those that didn't take the 'muse' route.

Reactions: PalmFace and Zorlun

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
View attachment 2517964
Project Myriam: Life and Explorations [Ch.4.05p] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Please, change the DL-Site! MixDrop = 50x clicking before dl. (Ad, ad, ad, ...!!!) :mad:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
If I postpone the shoot, will it happen in the future? It's probably going to interfere with some other scenes if it is done later I guess :/
Not sure honestly for now, I mainly offered the choice for convenience to let people on the Flint muse road have an easier way to see the alternative and not have to go back to a way older save and try the other choice.

I was thinking of reoffering more or less the same scene, with some parts cut (the first part with the woman and the old gentlemen) and obviously with a slight rewrite of some lines.
But for now, nothing set in stone.
Guys anyone knows how to get the gym scene? How come I didn’t get? Is this in this update or previous ones?
You need to not be on the Flint muse road, or if you are on, I added a choice to let you see it (what I was talking on the other quote), when you are at the choice at the door, chose to postpone, simple as that.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I download any version, after unpacking a file is missing from the "lib\windows-x86_64\" folder. That's why I get a script error message. The missing file is called: say.vbs
Can someone upload this file? Thanks
If you are on Windows, I have still the 4.04, and the 4.05, "installed", to be able to update the incest patch, and there is no such file in the Myriam "installation" - kind of expected in a way, since .vbs by default is the extension for Visual Basic Script files.
It may be worth it to be a bit paranoiac and do a check on your computer, at least that folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: Acsuka

Red Re

Apr 2, 2023
Hey Zorlun ,,
How are you ? I saw recently on meme platform (because i do not watch news channel) that your country having some conflict or something, just hoping you doing well man ..
They didn't burn your house did they ?

Im sorry if this is out of the topic, in case nobody ask your day.

Always a fan of your work ! Merci

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Hey Zorlun ,,
How are you ? I saw recently on meme platform (because i do not watch news channel) that your country having some conflict or something, just hoping you doing well man ..
They didn't burn your house did they ?

Im sorry if this is out of the topic, in case nobody ask your day.

Always a fan of your work ! Merci
Yes, I'm ok, thanks, I'm far from the craziness (I live in a very small village in the country, not in the cities).

I won't go over what's happening here, it's not the place and it would only start a debate that would without a doubt finish with moderator's intervention and posts deletion. We'll just say it's bad and I think we're far from hitting rock bottom...
Zorlun finished the update. The shower scene was really good with the trio, later on I saw the Max scene and was hoping the same a DumDum to give her complete bukkake to all her face and body.
Thank you, glad to hear you enjoy the update and don't worry, Dumdum will have his moment. ^^

Last edited:

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
A few mods for this marvellous game :sneaky:

Save Naming
(Game version: 4.05 - Compatible with later versions)
Add the possibility to name your save (it's optional). You can use the keyboard to validate the name (Enter/Return) or cancel (Escape, Right Click).
It also slightly improves visual in preferences screen.
Give the possibility to skip the pages 10 by 10
Install: Use save_name.6.zip (see installation instructions below)

Grouped Notifications
(Game version: 4.05 - Probably compatible with later versions)
Instead of displaying notifications one by one, they'll be displayed at the same time. The more lines, the longer it stays on the screen.
For some reasons I can't figure out, sometimes the notif alert doesn't hide itself. If it happens, just hover the mouse over the notif alert. (I think this problem doesn't occur anymore)
Install: Use grouped_notif.5.zip (see installation instructions below)

Cheats
(Game version: 4.05 - Don't use with later versions)
Add the possibility to manually modify Traits, Kinks and Affection values (click on trait/kink/character in their respective lists using the top left icon).

!! NEW !! - You have now the possibility to modify "choice" variables thx to the Variables button in the menu accessible thx to the top left icon.
- Click on the variable in the list to toggle its value
- If you type something on your keyboard, it will automatically filter the list

Install: Use cheats.15.zip (see installation instructions below)

Gallery
(Game version: 4.05 - Compatible with later versions - but without new scenes until I update the mod)
(For now, dialogs still contain incest for scenes up to 2.07)
Yes I know a gallery mod already exists but I wanted to try something.
- Thumbnails in a scrollable grid (I hate "page" galleries)
- A lot of thumbnails displayed at screen
- Unlockable
- Filters (one for type of scene and one for characters). If you select a character, you can see its bio by hovering a character in the list. Note you can exit dropdown list by right-clicking.
Install: Use gallery.29.zip (see installation instructions below)

Dialox Box Opacity
(Game version: 4.05 - Compatible with later versions)
Give you the possibility to adjust the dialog box opacity in Preferences screen.
!!! This mod is incompatible with Walkthrough Mod (which already has this feature) !!!
Install: Use dialogbox_opacity.3.zip (see installation instructions below)

No waiting in text display
(Compatible with all versions)
Sentences are often displayed in split parts. You must click to view each part of the sentence. With this mod each sentence will be fully displayed at once.
Install: Unzip environment.zip in the folder where ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations.exe file is located.

Customize Names
(Game version: 4.05 - Probably compatible with later versions)
Allows you to customize any names in the game. In order to customize a name:
- Start a new game or load any save
- Access the customize names screen with the button in the top right corner (the button is transparent but you can see it by hovering over the area)
- Use the Add a name button to add a name to customize (type the original name like myriam, anthony, marc, ...)
==> The new name is added to the list
- Click on the name in the Current name column and type the name you want to see ingame
Install: Use customize_names.8.zip (see installation instructions below)

If I made mistakes (especially in english) or if you have an idea for improvement, you're welcome.

!!! Android users, check this out !!!

Note:

pardon me, im a bit blind or the gallery.29.zip not on the download section

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Project Myriam, Life and Explorations Ch4.05+p
With JokerLeader Walkthrough and Bibifoc gallery mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text and many others...
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to Ch4-05p

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 2654973

Project Myriam: Life and Exlorations Walkthrough for v4.4

Local download: View attachment 2654974
Alternate download link: Google Drive

The walkthrough got a bit huge since the game has so many options and branching paths. If you want to dive in deep, all the info is there but its probably better used as a reference than read in full. I added 2 easy to follow paths which cover the majority of (sexy) content. Big thanks to Zolrun for the preview version so i can update in time for public releases.

20230528: Updated for version 4.4
hope you update soon

Reactions: hermesh

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Preview Scene - Chapter 4 - Quick Stop Home
Here you go, first preview for the coming update, a short interlude scene for a bit of breather to rejoin the two possible previous scenes and rebranch in two right away. ^^
Myriam will either prepare for the social work with tough youth or rest casually at home as she wait for everyone to come home and have the occasion to sneak a glance over the internet about the young naughty actress, Crystal, letting her have the occasion to enjoy her first shoot (with a very light naughty moment of self pleasure).
IMG_2052.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
how do i get 10 trust trait's before movie night with kids and broke up path with anthony
There are several ways to get Myriam's trust up if you follow the pdf walkthrough/walkthrough mod from Jokerleader (if you do use Joker's mod it doesn't play nice with the incest mod since they change some of the samethings) or use the cheat mod to change her trust to xx. And to put Anthony to the curb afterMyriam goes to visit Anthony and catching the act of getting a bj and when he get's home for the fight between Myriam and the ass use the top options to throw him out .

4.40 star(s) 191 Votes