SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
I just went full incest route with marc, and i like it a lot, but please dev dont turn marc in another version of his asshole father...

Reactions: Zorlun

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
I just went full incest route with marc, and i like it a lot, but please dev dont turn marc in another version of his asshole father...
why not !?
this makes the progress faster for turning her into a submissive slut :sneaky:
we already have william for vanilla type of sex and im sure there will be more characters for this type of sex .

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
why not !?
this makes the progress faster for turning her into a submissive slut :sneaky:
we already have william for vanilla type of sex and im sure there will be more characters for this type of sex .
Gotta love Movie Night. :)

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Can't download via mega as the file was removed.
It's been repaired.
No, he won't be the same asshole, it will depend a lot on the type of relation chose with him, but even then, his comportement will evolve as he gain experience, but in the end, there will still be a possibility to grow as an ass if Myriam let things go.
Hey zorlun will there ever be a full sex scene with dumdum ?
In the future, it will be possible, but don't wait for it soon.
Will the lesbian scenes with the daughter and other girls be along the same Dom and Sub lines.
They will be different, as they all will in a way, but as in any relation, there's always one more dom and another sub, so yes, depending on the relation, Myriam will be a dominant partner or submissive one. After that will there be a Dom/Sub "play" there will be a female character not yet introduce that will go full bondage and play in that fetish.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Any idea yet if the next update will have Myriam going to that sex club, or her modeling the dresses from that clothes store or the museum party with the college guys?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Any idea yet if the next update will have Myriam going to that sex club, or her modeling the dresses from that clothes store or the museum party with the college guys?
Next update I'm on, there will be the coach dream, some extra home events following the movie night, I will introduce Myriam's horse and her riding activity and some shopping after that so she can prepare herself for the exhibition at the museum (which will come in the next one.
Very good update.
But i have a question, in the supermarket for a submissive Miriam concerning the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The condom choice will bring some funny moments (and naughty ones too), and will have some use in dominant or submissive scenes, if we can classify them as such.
can we send the son to life with his father in the future? would be nice. and i missed an option for kat in the shower.
There will be some possible path where Myriam is separated from her kids, mostly bad ones though, but if it's just that Marc annoy you, one of the option of movie night was to put him a bit back in his place, following that, the player will have a lot more opportunity to cool him down and have a normal relationship with him.

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Next update I'm on, there will be the coach dream, some extra home events following the movie night, I will introduce Myriam's horse and her riding activity and some shopping after that so she can prepare herself for the exhibition at the museum (which will come in the next one.

The condom choice will have bring some funny moments (and naughty ones too), and will have some use in dominant or submissive scenes, if we can classify them as such.

There will be some possible path where Myriam is separated from her kids, mostly bad ones though, but if it's just that Marc annoy you, one of the option of movie night was to put him a bit back in his place, following that, the player will have a lot more opportunity to cool him down and have a normal relationship with him.
So, best to chose that instead then?

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Ah a healthy dose of Myriam ; that was a good fix. Always a pleasure to introduce Mi to more and more kinks ; liked that update a lot as usual :D
Our first look at Jarvis, can't wait for the true first scene with him.

When I see the scenes with Anthony, I'm both glad Myriam can throw him out and picturing a small guillotine, dunno why :unsure:
Anyway, a great job Zorlun ; that game keeps getting better and better

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
[/QUOTE]
yeah thats exactly why i ask i dont want kat gone im just no fan of little boys. thats was the only thing i liked about AWAM i could send the son to a boarding school. dont know why most of the time they have to look like and behave like theyre 13. why not make a son that is like early 20 and behave more mature?

4.40 star(s) 193 Votes