Marinespartan44

Jun 11, 2021
So I've looked through a few pages but couldn't find the answer is there a way to get the beast scene without staying with that sorry excuse of a husband? So far that's been the only way i can get the cum kink high enough for the second dog scene. But I could have missed something

CrayonTips

Jan 14, 2019
Next update I'm on, there will be the coach dream, some extra home events following the movie night, I will introduce Myriam's horse and her riding activity and some shopping after that so she can prepare herself for the exhibition at the museum (which will come in the next one.

The condom choice will have bring some funny moments (and naughty ones too), and will have some use in dominant or submissive scenes, if we can classify them as such.

There will be some possible path where Myriam is separated from her kids, mostly bad ones though, but if it's just that Marc annoy you, one of the option of movie night was to put him a bit back in his place, following that, the player will have a lot more opportunity to cool him down and have a normal relationship with him.

Hey Zorlun, I'm a retarded programmer with a lot of time on their hands. If you need any help for free and without credit I'm down to pitch in.

I've wanted to make adult games for a while, but life gets in the way. Part of me kind of wants to just learn the process of these games, if there's some shitty 'busy work' you wanna stick on somebody; I'll do it with zero expectation of pay.

I just want to get some experience, really love this game.

Marinespartan44

Jun 11, 2021
I sent most of this in a DM to Zorlun but I want to see what others have to say, this is simply to for myself. I feel that the whole park bathroom scene and subsequently the dog scene could have been better...

Let me explain my reasons
1. Guy was drunk and stayed on his feet after a very large dog latched onto his arm (yes if the dog stayed still possible) however as a dog owner for over 20+ years I know that a dog that big would take down a large person very quickly because a dog once latched on to either a toy or a threat they won't remain still the will start pulling and tugging. I believe that the substance scene with the dog would be more gratifying and realistic (for a slut/submissive) if the dog was the one who saved her. I understand they wanted to use a powerful female and they still could have in a separate run scene where she opted not to take the dog (a choice or 2 completely different scene, like a dialog option that either increases beastiality kink or the sapp kink, or just one scene where she has the dog with her and is saved and one where she is alone and is saved by the badass chick. Those are simply my thoughts and I 100% love this game regardless

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
On the 7th preview picture, why does she look like she has a skin disease of a sort? Was it intentional or it's just a bad render? If it's a bad render, tell me whether it has been fixed in the most recent update or not!

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
So I've looked through a few pages but couldn't find the answer is there a way to get the beast scene without staying with that sorry excuse of a husband? So far that's been the only way i can get the cum kink high enough for the second dog scene. But I could have missed something
Just had a quick run to verify and yes, you can have access to the full scene with Cassius even if you kick Anthony out.
Hey Zorlun, I'm a retarded programmer with a lot of time on their hands. If you need any help for free and without credit I'm down to pitch in.

I've wanted to make adult games for a while, but life gets in the way. Part of me kind of wants to just learn the process of these games, if there's some shitty 'busy work' you wanna stick on somebody; I'll do it with zero expectation of pay.

I just want to get some experience, really love this game.
Well thank you for the offer, I'll keep you in mind if I have some problem to solve I can't resolve myself. ^^
I sent most of this in a DM to Zorlun but I want to see what others have to say, this is simply to for myself. I feel that the whole park bathroom scene and subsequently the dog scene could have been better...

Let me explain my reasons
1. Guy was drunk and stayed on his feet after a very large dog latched onto his arm (yes if the dog stayed still possible) however as a dog owner for over 20+ years I know that a dog that big would take down a large person very quickly because a dog once latched on to either a toy or a threat they won't remain still the will start pulling and tugging. I believe that the substance scene with the dog would be more gratifying and realistic (for a slut/submissive) if the dog was the one who saved her. I understand they wanted to use a powerful female and they still could have in a separate run scene where she opted not to take the dog (a choice or 2 completely different scene, like a dialog option that either increases beastiality kink or the sapp kink, or just one scene where she has the dog with her and is saved and one where she is alone and is saved by the badass chick. Those are simply my thoughts and I 100% love this game regardless
Thank you for your support, glad you enjoy the game.

About your remarks, first and foremost, forget about reality and actual facts, we're more into the entertainment here, reality does not make law, the game tries to stay in a relative realistic setting but it's to serve the story, not the other way around.
After that, again, the event serve a purpose, here it was to have a little bonding between Cassius and Myriam but also and more importantly introduce a very important character, Lucy, and what I wanted at the end of the scene was an exemple of a badass woman would could serve as exemple for Myriam to be more independent and strong, and Myriam feeling sympathy and want to pamper her dog. This two results were best achieved with the dog taking one for the team and Lucy giving a good lesson to the guy.
So after that, it was all about building the scene as believable as possible, so for starter, the guy isn't just a drunk, you discover later that this guy is an enforcer for the russian mob, so not a kidder when it comes to fighting. Placed the scene to my advantage for the two goals, first I placed the scene with not much room so that the guy can use the environment to quickly stun the dog when he start biting his arm and before he make too much damage as you said, so here you have a big guy accustomed to pain and violence smashing the brain and skull of the dog (who is not a fighting dog) to the wall, making it at least believable that the dog finished stun to the ground, goal one done. Then secondly, the girl, which his a trained fighter, know well that she would be at her disadvantage in a close space with this violent mountain of muscle get him outside, with a lot of room to dodge and move, waiting for the opening to strike, which she did and there goal two done.
Of course you can discuss and argue that it could have happen otherwise, but like I said, I had two goals with that scene and I portrayed it so that I could reach them and tell the story with enough believability.

On the 7th preview picture, why does she look like she has a skin disease of a sort? Was it intentional or it's just a bad render? If it's a bad render, tell me whether it has been fixed in the most recent update or not!
Mmh... if you're talking of the one where she's bending over and catching her breath beside her dog, yes, it's normal and on purpose, she's in fact sweating because she was running, depending of the lighting it can sometimes give those grey spots that I think make you think of a skin disease, the last update of this resource has addressed that problem.
I haven't found any concrete answers, so here goes, can this 3-letter thing be avoided?
So, it took me sometime to understand what you were referring too, and the answer is nearly all sex scenes or naughty moments are avoidable in the game, when I say I'm heavy on choice I don't kid around. I'm building the game so that the player has quite a lot of way to go with Myriam.
Please can anyone tell me how can I download the last update without downloading the game from the beginning
No, I only release the full game version, but if it's the size that make you afraid, since the last update, the game has seriously reduced in size, I brought it done from 4gb+ to 1gb.

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
So, best to chose that instead then?
Well I would say keep a save there just in case, the no condom will have it's share of moments (and risks) and some people may not want to see protected sex and condom play.

Reactions: Demnor

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Well I would say keep a save there just in case, the no condom will have it's share of moments (and risks) and some people may not want to see protected sex and condom play.
Yeah some risks, can't wait!!!

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Did just that, 2 saves with both choices. Worst case scenario, i have a save at the beginning of the update.

Reactions: Zorlun

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Did just that, 2 saves with both choices. Worst case scenario, i have a save at the beginning of the update.
I thought the condom purchase was for her kids, so they don’t pregnant or get anyone pregnant. I didn’t realize they were for Myriam, don’t really need to see pregnant Myriam in my play through. Will she be able to have unprotected sex and not get pregnant? The old pullout method in time

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
hmmm... i´ve gone with the condoms. do miriam have to use them now we bought them or is it still optional? don´t want to replay because of that.

Reactions: Xill and Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I thought the condom purchase was for her kids, so they don’t pregnant or get anyone pregnant. I didn’t realize they were for Myriam, don’t really need to see pregnant Myriam in my play through. Will she be able to have unprotected sex and not get pregnant? The old pullout method in time
It was and it was not, even if she took it truthfully for the kids and didn't lie to herself, it could have some use.
On the pregnant side, it won't be for a while, I don't want to go on that path before a few chapters.

hmmm... i´ve gone with the condoms. do miriam have to use them now we bought them or is it still optional? don´t want to replay because of that.
Some event will only happen if she has the condom so not optional on that part, some events will have some use for them and be optional, and finally, some events will take notice of the condoms but won't care about them. So... here you go, it will be kind of optional but not always.
hey dev cant we have the dum dum cumming on Miriam fixed for the next update? cuz its looks like dum dum's cum has some blood on it...
No, sorry, if it happen it won't be for a while, since it's my first game and I'm discovering everything, programming, 3D rendering and developing, I chose to go the experimental way for this game and don't go redoing older renders. Why? Because if I start there, it won't stop, if I redo one render, why not another and another and another... and after that I'm ending on remaking instead of doing the game.

Maybe later on, if I end up upgrading my gear again and become able to do renders even faster, maybe I'll start redo some little by little, but it won't be for a while. I understand it can be an annoying position, but I witnessed a few other developers going into full remake of their game, and ending never finishing them because they were never satisfied, which I understand, but I don't want to be ending up doing.

And believe me, if that render bothers you, it bother the fucking hell out of me, as an artist in life, I can't stand to see my older works, every time I do I want to throw everything in the fire and erase that dark moment of my work. ^^

Sorry if I sound harsh, but being at the edge of the OCD, I try not to dwell too much on the older renders or it will make me go crazy. ^^

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Some event will only happen if she has the condom so not optional on that part, some events will have some use for them and be optional, and finally, some events will take notice of the condoms but won't care about them. So... here you go, it will be kind of optional but not always.
So basically, best to take them anyway so you don't miss an event.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
So basically, best to take them anyway so you don't miss an event.
Like the saying say: "Better to have, and not need, than to need, and not have!" ^^

But that said, I'll try having some little event for those who didn't take them, and for those that didn't take them, there will be other occasions.

Reactions: Xill
4.40 star(s) 193 Votes