shanksyou

May 20, 2020
That is not an error from the game, it is an error from the game engine Ren'Py and as far as I know there are some problems with Windows 7 and the new 7.4 Ren'Py documented, because the minimum requirements to run a Ren'Py game changed. It is now required that a user's computer have OpenGL 2, DirectX 9, OpenGL ES 2, or WebGL to run Ren'Py. In such a case it could even be an old driver that does not meet the requirement. The model-based renderer requires OpenGL ES 3 or WebGL 2. For some people did help to start the 32bit version of a game (*-32.exe) to get it running
So what you are saying is that there is no solving of this issue, I guess?

VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
Now this a what you call a 'fun' game! None of that slow burn bull shit!

Zorlun is an excellent director.. the way scenes are set up and executed. Every update has been so exciting .. Something that is becoming rare in most games these days. Bravo!

Even elements of the story are so much fun. Zorlun is an artist who is not afraid to take risks. You got toilet stuff, doggy stuff and aliens. It's hilarious.. love it.

My 2cents: I am old fashioned so i like me a nice thick bush on my ladies. As I still maintain ' A MILF IS NOT A MILF WITHOUT A BIG BUSH!'
I wonder what our beautiful Myriam thinks of going all natural ?? Or was she told off .. that's why she is all trimmed??

Then again I respect Zorluns art and creative vision.. and can't wait till Myriams next adventure.

I guess I can speak for many of us .. we are in love with you Myriam!

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
So what you are saying is that there is no solving of this issue, I guess?
Not from Zorluns side. - You can do something and that is try the 32bit Version of this game ( ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations-32.exe ) and if that not works check your PC where it doesn't meet the requirements and fix that, It's trial and error with changing drivers etc. In this forum was one guy that had problems because of his old AMD drivers. But Ren'Py gave an error that showed the driver to be the problem. The errors you have are more generic. In general Win7 is able to run it when everything fits. This game will not be the only game that will not work with your PC in its actual configuration because of not meeting the requirements of Ren'Py 7.4. And the last option is to use the free upgrade from the old Windows 7 (that is btw out of maintenance and imho a risk to use in the internet, because no security updates anymore) to an actual version of Windows or use Linux. And idea depending on the space available on your PC is that you could install a small virtual machine on your Win7 with an actual Linux to run Ren'py 7.4 games.

Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
My 2cents: I am old fashioned so i like me a nice thick bush on my ladies. As I still maintain ' A MILF IS NOT A MILF WITHOUT A BIG BUSH!'
Shaving is the old fashioned thing, because already the ancient Agyptians 4000 years ago shaved themselves intimately. Not shaving is rather something "more modern", i.e. defined in WW2.
I will never understand not to shave - I don't like hairs in my teeth while eating out.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Preview Scene - Chapter 2 - A Busy Morning

1625314095655.png

A pretty messy and busy scene (at least for Myriam ^^) where events will pile on for our poor tired Myriam who only wish to sleep, cascading one after the other and forcing her out of bed for this new day full of new events.

This will be quite a big scene on the script and render side (even more so since the dream scene will count in this scene too), with lots of different events depending on the player choices during movie night and with some earlier choices (like with Anthony and Cassius).

The scene will start hot, with full of little naughty events depending on the player choices, and will cool down later on with some serious talk where Myriam will try (depending on the player choices again) to salvage things with her son (which of course will have escalated further in the morning).

The scene could seems too much for Myriam if the player has already launch Myriam into a fuck fest, but will serve to see what mess could her life become if she let things get out of control. So the later part of the scene will serve as a breathing moment, where Myriam could take back control... or slip further if the player is a cruel little pervert.

As sort of an interlude scene, a big one, the scene will also serve to announce the future events coming this update and the next.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Shaving is the old fashioned thing, because already the ancient Agyptians 4000 years ago shaved themselves intimately. Not shaving is rather something "more modern", i.e. defined in WW2.
I will never understand not to shave - I don't like hairs in my teeth while eating out.
For me trimming is the perfect compromise between fully shaved bare and au naturel.

Marinespartan44

Jun 11, 2021
Any time frame when the android port will be done? I'd love to use the actual game but financially I'm stuck with my phone at least until next year I have my reasons if I'm gonna get a PC I need to save for it and I have other priorities ATM

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
I like how you called abrahamic religions "more modern".

WW1/WW2 brought back shaving as a Hygiene thing, not opposite.

Ancien Summerian didnt shave.

In most cases shaving or not was dictated by parasites, religion or beauty/sexual preferences.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
I like how you called abrahamic rigions "more modern".

WW1/WW2 brought back shaving as a Hygiene thing, not opposite.

Ancien Summerian didnt shave.

In most cases shaving or not was dictated by parasites, religion or beauty/sexual preferences.
What is rigion ? And about WW2 you are not right, because it was a material thing. It was not a religious, beauty or sexual thing, just the shortage of resources. Metals and workers were needed for manufacturing weapons. And there are findings that the Summerian used honey, tree sap and clamshells and later knifes to remove all body hair. But we digress. Focus should be on the game in this thread.

Reactions: Zorlun

canonss

Sep 10, 2019

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Thank you all for your support, I'll never say it enough, seeing this project growing and evolving like this is like a dream, and it's all because of the community here on F95zone and on Patreon and SubscribeStar. So thank you all for loving the game, loving Myriam, despite all the quirks and imperfections I have still to polish, learning the trade is an exhausting but real pleasure to do with you all behind me. :love:

On the bush side, Myriam won't go that way, sorry, not a big fan of it myself, but maybe I'll add a character with which I could fill that little fetish of some. ^^

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
So this is like the anti-"A Wife And Mother", where lewd shit actually happens.
I approve.

Note: There seems to be something broken with the "last updated" date, Latest Updates told me this was updated 8 months ago.
Do you mean this:
Thread Updated: 2021-06-30
Release Date: 2020-11-20
If so it's normal, I always change back the "release date" to the release of the game and not the update, and keep the "thread update" for the actual release of the last update, seems a lot more logical to me and like this people have an idea of how long since the game is out.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Do you mean this:

If so it's normal, I always change back the "release date" to the release of the game and not the update, and keep the "thread update" for the actual release of the last update, seems a lot more logical to me and like this people have an idea of how long since the game is out.
Could be a problem - I could be wrong but I believe the release date is the date f95zone uses for "latest updates"

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Do you mean this:

No the release date is for the last update not the first. Often it's the same date as the thread update, but sometimes the update is leaked a few days after the initial release on patreon.

And so you lose visibility

You can add a date in the changelog next to the version if you want a monitoring

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
No the release date is for the last update not the first. Often it's the same date as the thread update, but sometimes the update is leaked a few days after the initial release on patreon.

And so you lose visibility

You can add a date in the changelog next to the version if you want a monitoring
Ok, that seems so nonsensical to me, but I put back the date of the update for "release date"... maybe it's only me who's interested to see from what the game comes from and the time it took to get where it is now. But that's beside the point, if it's the rule to write it that way, I'll just do it. Thank you for the explanation.

Reactions: Demnor
4.40 star(s) 193 Votes