clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Well being honest, there will be some stereotype of "black gangsters from the hood" in the game, but the "black" is only there to play on the interracial fetish, beside that they could have been white, yellow, brown or green with pink dotes, it wouldn't have change anything to how it will be written.
There will be other interracial fetish play around the "big black cock" and the "spades queen", but again, really here to explore some fetishes, please really, don't see here any racial comments, there is none...
In doing my 'research', I may have stumbled across a site or two that caters to this fetish. BTW - There's a lot you can stumble across.

• Haha
Reactions: Zorlun

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Thank you, that's not the usual remarks on the game, that's interesting to hear. ^^

Though I don't see what is obviously french in reference, I'm sure it can be felt in the way I write (and I'm sorry if I keep butchering the english language ^^), I mean I put a few references in, but beside some "Dickens" with Aiden ( the street urchin), everything is mostly US inspired, with some "Texas Chainsaw Massacre", "Eyes Wide Shut" and "Tales from the Crypt" for example to name just a few. But maybe you mean I have a typically french view of all these materials, maybe it's possible, I don't know. There is one french reference I intend to use in the future, but I think it's fairly known around so people will recognize, Casimodo, which will come with all a series of events around the church (and here yes as a French, you will be able to see how I don't care much for religion ^^).

For the Milo Manara, I didn't think about it, but I see it, it's true that Myriam has that blond curly mane that Manara enjoy, but personally I'm more of Paolo Eleuteri Serpieri guy, with the ever so gorgeous and buxom Druuna (which body is a lot more close to Myriam than all the skinny women of Manara really, I don't like much his view on that compared to the very shapely Serpieri use in his works). Druuna was by the way one of the inspiration for Myriam, not really in the body even if they are very close (Serpieri do enjoy some high cheekbone for having drawn a lot of indian/native before Druuna), no, it's more about how events happen in her life, piling on like a cascade and pushing her always into some more naughty and weird events (also one of my reasons for the "weird events").

Well thank you again for the remarks, it's not often I can talk of this references. ^^

And for those that do not know Druuna: SHAME ON YOU!!!
Best erotic heroin out there, for those who enjoyed some intense sexual adventures, and also weird and horrific universe, I firmly encourage you to find and purchase those comics.
View attachment 1283465
Would love to see a Druuna character in this game, maybe as a librarian at her kids school or working at that sex club!

Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Would love to see a Druuna character in this game, maybe as a librarian at her kids school or working at that sex club!
I looked around, but didn't find anything really good to make Druuna, for the face and hair that is. ^^
Someone playing this on Joiplay? Does the last version run for you, guys?
Can't help you there, sorry.
I just wanted to know is there any scene that Myriam get to use a condom in this update and if there is how can I get them
For now no, there won't be in the one I'm working on, but maybe in the next one.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
I looked around, but didn't find anything really good to make Druuna, for the face and hair that is. ^^
For the face you could try face transfer. It shouldn't matter if the source is a pic of a RL person or a drawn person as long as you can see the parts that face transfer needs.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
For the face you could try face transfer. It shouldn't matter if the source is a pic of a RL person or a drawn person as long as you can see the parts that face transfer needs.
That's an idea, I could try this, a little crossover Myriam/Druuna for a weird event could be fun and a nice hommage to a character I love. ^^

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Thank you, that's not the usual remarks on the game, that's interesting to hear. ^^

Though I don't see what is obviously french in reference, I'm sure it can be felt in the way I write (and I'm sorry if I keep butchering the english language ^^), I mean I put a few references in, but beside some "Dickens" with Aiden ( the street urchin), everything is mostly US inspired, with some "Texas Chainsaw Massacre", "Eyes Wide Shut" and "Tales from the Crypt" for example to name just a few. But maybe you mean I have a typically french view of all these materials, maybe it's possible, I don't know. There is one french reference I intend to use in the future, but I think it's fairly known around so people will recognize, Casimodo, which will come with all a series of events around the church (and here yes as a French, you will be able to see how I don't care much for religion ^^).

For the Milo Manara, I didn't think about it, but I see it, it's true that Myriam has that blond curly mane that Manara enjoy, but personally I'm more of Paolo Eleuteri Serpieri guy, with the ever so gorgeous and buxom Druuna (which body is a lot more close to Myriam than all the skinny women of Manara really, I don't like much his view on that compared to the very shapely Serpieri use in his works). Druuna was by the way one of the inspiration for Myriam, not really in the body even if they are very close (Serpieri do enjoy some high cheekbone for having drawn a lot of indian/native before Druuna), no, it's more about how events happen in her life, piling on like a cascade and pushing her always into some more naughty and weird events (also one of my reasons for the "weird events").

Well thank you again for the remarks, it's not often I can talk of this references. ^^

Best erotic heroin out there, for those who enjoyed some intense sexual adventures, and also weird and horrific universe, I firmly encourage you to find and purchase those comics.
View attachment 1283465
Manara is the master of the female body but I like more voluptuous women like Serpieri's. Myriam is perfect for me bodywise but I think her face is a bit strange due to her eyebrows being blond.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Manara is the master of the female body but I like more voluptuous women like Serpieri's. Myriam is perfect for me bodywise but I think her face is a bit strange due to her eyebrows being blond.
The master of voluptuous women (RL) was Russ Meyer....

and real blonds have blond eyebrows. But most blond or red today are dyed. Science says that blonds and red become extinct because dark hair is a dominant gene.

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
A idea would be for future updates in the next few months with festivals and holidays if they are integrated into the game, for example a Halloween special at the end of October where Myriam is seduced by a vampire or with Dum Dum as Frankenstein's monster. That would be a weird event. In December at Christmas she could celebrate with her children and neighbors and Anthony of course is Ebenezer Scrooge or the Grinch. Maybe she could seduce the Christmas tree seller beforehand and Anthony has to see it who knows. So many different possibilities for such a great game.

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
A idea would be for future updates in the next few months, when festivals and holidays are integrated into the game, for example a Halloween special at the end of October where Myriam is seduced by a vampire or with Dum Dum as Frankenstein's monster. That would be a weird event. At Christmas she could celebrate with her children and neighbors and Anthony of course is Ebenezer Scrooge or the Grinch. Maybe she could seduce the Christmas tree seller beforehand and Anthony has to see it who knows. So many different possibilities for such a great game.
Well I thought about it, because I think people would sort of get more into the feeling of the update when they play it, but it would demand quite a lot of work on planning and would push me sometimes to rush scenes or ignore some I wanted to do just to fit in the calendar, in the end, I think it would end up polluting the game.
It would be possible if I could do the work I do in a month in a week, but since I'm giving already 10+ hours into the game each day, it's quite impossible (and no need to talk about getting a team, I just can't, it's too personal to be touch by other hands and brain than mine).
I could try doing some special events like "weird events", but having a Christmas special in the middle of the summer season in game could feel too out of place, though it could always be doable with a good idea and script.
You also have the solution of making an extra as a short game in parallel of the main game, adding some new events as season pass, but I know that a good number of players (and even myself) would complain that it slow down the game, since it would be time I won't put into the main game.

Well, all that to say, "to think about". ^^

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
Well I thought about it, because I think people would sort of get more into the feeling of the update when they play it, but it would demand quite a lot of work on planning and would push me sometimes to rush scenes or ignore some I wanted to do just to fit in the calendar, in the end, I think it would end up polluting the game.
It would be possible if I could do the work I do in a month in a week, but since I'm giving already 10+ hours into the game each day, it's quite impossible (and no need to talk about getting a team, I just can't, it's too personal to be touch by other hands and brain than mine).
I could try doing some special events like "weird events", but having a Christmas special in the middle of the summer season in game could feel too out of place, though it could always be doable with a good idea and script.
You also have the solution of making an extra as a short game in parallel of the main game, adding some new events as season pass, but I know that a good number of players (and even myself) would complain that it slow down the game, since it would be time I won't put into the main game.

Of course, I understand that with your time and planning. Actually, I meant that such Christmas, Halloween or Easter stories should of course only take place at such a time, otherwise it would be quite illogical to bring a Christmas update in summer. I just wanted to bring it up as a suggestion in the conversation as early as possible before you no longer could manage to get it into the game on time for such holidays. I guess I didn't write that clearly enough sorry.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Definitely for your October release could see a Halloween party at Myriams where she’s either a cheer leader or sexy nurse and after some drinking games turns into a wild orgy, maybe she fucks some mysterious guy in a darth Vader mask (think revenge of the nerds) with a big light Sabre but doesn’t find out who he was cause of the mask

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
A idea would be for future updates in the next few months, when festivals and holidays are integrated into the game, for example a Halloween special at the end of October where Myriam is seduced by a vampire or with Dum Dum as Frankenstein's monster. That would be a weird event. At Christmas she could celebrate with her children and neighbors and Anthony of course is Ebenezer Scrooge or the Grinch. Maybe she could seduce the Christmas tree seller beforehand and Anthony has to see it who knows. So many different possibilities for such a great game.
I have always problems with that, because it is a problem to implement and it is much work for a dev. What will you do with a special ingame action like a xmas party when xmas in RL is gone and somebody plays the game next year in august ? Showing the event only at xmas is an option but in my opinion to much work for the short time and if you play the game another time the event is not viewable. But there is the option to leave the event active regardless of the RL time but for me playing an xmas themed part of a game outside the season is just weird. Same for other special events like 4 July, Halloween, Easter, Hannukah etc.. No problem, when the season is a cause for an event, like Halloween the cause for an ingame costume party or 4. July for fireworks. But celebrating the seasons ingame is in my opinion nothing for a normal game. It works only in an online game like WoW.
Special updates are ok, but only when it can be done without much work, can be deactivated/activated. For example Myriam and a Halloween monster is ok, but only in a way like the aliens. Release it on Halloween as a Halloween release and the connection is there without feeling weird if you play it later. Xmas-Party - NO. But an option could be a decorated textbox or a xmas themed start screen or menu, that can be activated with a button or a patch. A celebration in general could be a birthday and you don't need a real reason or special season to make Anthony look like the Grinch. Could maybe an experiment of the aliens which makes Anthony a guinea pig of some scientists.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Of course, I understand that with your time and planning. Actually, I meant that such Christmas, Halloween or Easter stories should of course only take place at such a time, otherwise it would be quite illogical to bring a Christmas update in summer. I just wanted to bring it up as a suggestion in the conversation as early as possible before you no longer could manage to get it into the game on time for such holidays. I guess I didn't write that clearly enough sorry.
I understood, what I ment in the example was placing a Christmas event during summer time ingame would be a problem, not in IRL. The thing is as you can see, the game advance quite strangely, each update can advance in hours or weeks, and there is a good chance that during Chrsitmas IRL, I will still be in summer ingame, and it would be strange to do a special Xmas event then...

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
View attachment 1283465
Oh wow thanks for that. The artstyle is really nice and Druuna is so sexy. I can see the inspirations you took.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I hate "cheating" games but this one is so awesome. Thanks dev
Thank you, glad to hear you enjoyed the game despite a tag you don't like. But don't worry, the game, is really not about "cheating", I already talk about that subject in the earlier stage, and it's not really in Myriam's nature to go the "cheating" evil NTR road, there was a fleeting moment when she discovered that Anthony cheated on her, but it's temporary. in the end, the game and Myriam will be what you make of it, if you want to pursue only one relation, you will be able too, and same for multiple exploration.
Oh wow thanks for that. The artstyle is really nice and Druuna is so sexy. I can see the inspirations you took.
Rebought all the collection a few years back and I don't regret it, for me it's an erotic classic to have in your personal library.

4.40 star(s) 193 Votes