Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Rebought all the collection a few years back and I don't regret it, for me it's an erotic classic to have in your personal library.
Is it like 10 volumes? Kinda crazy how it's still being written since 1985.

Also thanks btw, found my new avatar because you mentioned this series.

Reactions: Zorlun

Ed Hardy_32

Apr 23, 2020
I'm not a Patron but I still think your game is great Zorlun. This is an individual matter, of course, but aliens and animals are not my cup of tea, so it's good that you can avoid it and do not lose too much content. Keep it up mate. ✌

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Is it like 10 volumes? Kinda crazy how it's still being written since 1985.

Also thanks btw, found my new avatar because you mentioned this series.
No, it's only a reedition, the series has ended since quite some time now, but glad you enjoy it. ^^
There is also as extra, a prequel he made after (not really that great in my opinion or necessary), but also 2 specials named DruunaX with some behind the scene material (the first one is very good).
I'm not a Patron but I still think your game is great Zorlun. This is an individual matter, of course, but aliens and animals are not my cup of tea, so it's good that you can avoid it and do not lose too much content. Keep it up mate. ✌
Thank you, glad to hear you enjoy the game. And yes, the alien and animal part are optional, like nearly every naughty scenes inside.

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
This game is awesome i want to pledge to your patreon as well but i would beg the dev not to go down the silly route there are not even a few games here that can highlight the effects of domestic and mental abuse this has a huge opportunity to do that i have seen the near same kind of abuse with a women i knew when i was a teen please Zorlun you can make a powerful storyline that is erotic and meaningful if you can put that in the game please do and keep the non realistic routes as well.

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
This game is awesome i want to pledge to your patreon as well but i would beg the dev not to go down the silly route there not even a few games that can highlight the effects of domestic and mental abuse this has a huge opportunity to do that i have seen the near same kind of abuse with a women i knew when i was a teen please Zorlun you can make a powerful storyline that is erotic and meaningful if you can put that in the game please do and keep the non realistic routes as well.
Thank you for the comment, you're the first to point it out. Yes, the "point", if we can say there is one, is to follow Myriam in her new life, when she start discovering that there is something else out there for her, behind the crippling wall abuse and manipulation of her husband. The game will offer the player the possibility to free her from that or to make her fall right back in... though with a large dose of fun and naughty moments, it's still just a game and I'm not trying to take myself too seriously, or like french say "Péter plus haut que son cul !" (literally meaning: "Farting higher than your own ass!").

I write the relation of Myriam with Anthony working around him being a "manipulative narcissist", which is a vicious form of abuse than is not physical but psychological, making the victim feeling worthless, guilty, totally dependable of the partner and in the end only existing for him/her, alienating all other relations. Anthony is not the star exemple, he's a bit too physical and too stupid to be a real manipulator, he use more fear and abuse than manipulation. A real "manipulative narcissist" is far more insidious than Anthony, there will be another one in the story that will be a real antagonist for Myriam and a real "manipulative narcissist", Anthony was just a first step to launch the story and wake her to the possibilities.

It's not really clear what you want me to do or not do, but just know that I will keep writing the game in the same spirit as it is now, with a dose of serious and drama, then a dose of fun and naughty... and of course a dose of "weird" ^^. Myriam will have a lot do and live through in the game, and depending on the player choices, she could end up happy and fulfilled, or miserable and doomed.

Well that sounded a lot more serious than I want... don't worry people, like I said, it will stay fun and naughty... and "weird".

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
Thank you for the comment, you're the first to point it out. Yes, the "point", if we can say there is one, is to follow Myriam in her new life, when she start discovering that there is something else out there for her, behind the crippling wall abuse and manipulation of her husband. The game will offer the player the possibility to free her from that or to make her fall right back in... though with a large dose of fun and naughty moments, it's still just a game and I'm not trying to take myself too seriously, or like french say "Péter plus haut que son cul !" (literally meaning: "Farting higher than your own ass!").

I write the relation of Myriam with Anthony working around him being a "manipulative narcissist", which is a vicious form of abuse than is not physical but psychological, making the victim feeling worthless, guilty, totally dependable of the partner and in the end only existing for him/her, alienating all other relations. Anthony is not the star exemple, he's a bit too physical and too stupid to be a real manipulator, he use more fear and abuse than manipulation. A real "manipulative narcissist" is far more insidious than Anthony, there will be another one in the story that will be a real antagonist for Myriam and a real "manipulative narcissist", Anthony was just a first step to launch the story and wake her to the possibilities.

It's not really clear what you want me to do or not do, but just know that I will keep writing the game in the same spirit as it is now, with a dose of serious and drama, then a dose of fun and naughty... and of course a dose of "weird" ^^. Myriam will have a lot do and live through in the game, and depending on the player choices, she could end up happy and fulfilled, or miserable and doomed.

Well that sounded a lot more serious than I want... don't worry people, like I said, it will stay fun and naughty... and "weird".
Thank for explaining i guess i just identify with myriam too much as i said i had to an extent still have that women in my life see i was just 15 when our neigbhour and one of my mom's closest friend's was in a relationship like anthony and myriam same way almost i hated what he did to her i could have even kicked his ass he was only 5'6 feet tall i was already 6 feet and knew boxing and wrestling but she did eventually left him after the police came to their house and arrested him after a particularly violent incident she being close the douche set fire to half their house she and her kids came and lived with us during the trial the bastard did go to jail he still is after another incident with someone else. still when she was staying with us i developed very strong feelings for her i think she knew on some level but i never dared to make a move a few months after that my parents split and both her and my mom became even closer and both changed so much her changes i liked very much on my mom not so much still things seemed good for the most part and she was also the biggest reason my mom and made up after i had a huge fight with her during her rediscovery phase shall we say when i came back from college the first semester this time i stayed with her and she helped smoothed things over between us and made me understand that i can't be just my mothers child anymore and she has her needs as well i should let her live her life after she gave me a great one .i still did not go for her even though i could even now she is 42 years old and still drop dead gorgeous maybe hesitancy on my part as she does not want any more kids but still i just regret it to much i guess your game brought all that back for me.Sorry for the long explanation as i guess i just hoped that you could add a serious route for as well where myriam would become strong , independent and loving mother and women keep the other paths that she is on but just please try to go for the darker but hopeful path as well if you want some ideas please feel free to message me and we can chat somewhere if you want. again sorry if i feel like i am being too personal about this just some stories do hit closer to home anyway have a good one.

Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Love the Game, (y)
Question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I see a big improvement in grammar. now I can keep my mind on the sexy stuff :giggle:
Cheers Zorlun
Thank you, glad to hear you like the game. ^^

Like Dolfe67 said, if you play the scene, you have at the end the possibility to see the scene from Toby's point of view and you have the occasion to see some and more of what they were saying. Can't help about a key to hit though, I didn't implement something of the sort and with my weak skills in programmation, I wouldn't be able to tell you if there is already something of the sort in ren'py.

Thanks for the grammar, I'm still very dependent on the help of Kyla_Angel for her correction and colloquialisms to better the dialogues, but I'm slowly making fewer mistakes (but I know I have lot of room to grow still ^^).
You can replay the scene right after the first time with the alien's POV and english language. I think they say the same lines.
Yes they are the same (more or less, like I mentioned to Saint Blackmoor, you have the occasion to see part and more of the scene from Toby point of view). On added note, the alien language I used is the one from the series Futurama, called "Alienese", I didn't wrote gibberish, so you can translate it fairly easily. ^^

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
On an added note, the alien language I used is the one from the series Futurama, called "Alienese", I didn't write gibberish, so you can translate it fairly easily. ^^
I saw that in the script file then found
A really cool website.
P.S.
I'm crazy about Myriam's Hair :sneaky:

Last edited:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Clark and Lois say HI,lol.
Yeah but Clark is based on the egotistical fact that humans think aliens might actually look like them.

If you want something more believable, look at other sci-fi stuff that deals with space. Mass Effect for example.

If you want something realistic though, I wouldn't expect Aliens to look anything humanoid-like. There's such a huge diversity of life on Earth, between humans and animals and insects. Now imagine aliens look nothing like that and are something you probably can't even imagine.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Yeah but Clark is based on the egotistical fact that humans think aliens might actually look like them.

If you want something more believable, look at other sci-fi stuff that deals with space. Mass Effect for example.

If you want something realistic though, I wouldn't expect Aliens to look anything humanoid-like. There's such a huge diversity of life on Earth, between humans and animals and insects. Now imagine aliens look nothing like that and are something you probably can't even imagine.
I know what you are saying, but still, Kryptonian anatomy is different than human ones, despite looking like us, because there was a time they clearly said that their DNA was not compatible and they could never have kids as it should be.
In Mass Effect you have the Asari where they bond with the DNA with every species and no matter which a Asari is born.
All in all, it all depends who writes the characters. Since, well, we have no idea hehe

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I know what you are saying, but still, Kryptonian anatomy is different than human ones, despite looking like us, because there was a time they clearly said that their DNA was not compatible and they could never have kids as it should be.
In Mass Effect you have the Asari where they bond with the DNA with every species and no matter which a Asari is born.
All in all, it all depends who writes the characters. Since, well, we have no idea hehe
I always liked the Star Trek NG explanation. An ancient race scattered their DNA across the universe.

4.40 star(s) 193 Votes