Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Naturism is when people spend the daily life fully naked? oh boy!!!
For naturism, being naked is part of a way of life, but not reduced to it. And when getting naked is just a hobby from time to time, you would call it nudism.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Preview Scene - Chapter 2 - Northwell Horse Stables
1626218611052.png
A little pic at the next scene of the update, with Myriam going to see her horse, Hammer, at the stables she's renting to take care of him, the luxurious Northwell Horse Stables.

With this event, I'll introduce some new characters and line of events, we'll start to see also a bit more crossovers between all the different line of events as we see or hear from other characters in the game (not necessarily with this update, but later on).

Again of course, if Myriam will meet new characters, the line of events, and notably the naughty ones, will be avoidable, a few will go towards some stranger and/or darker explorations, but I won't say too much for now, I'll try to keep some surprise for later. ^^

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Preview Scene - Chapter 2 - Northwell Horse Stables
View attachment 1296525
A little pic at the next scene of the update, with Myriam going to see her horse, Hammer, at the stables she's renting to take care of him, the luxurious Northwell Horse Stables.

With this event, I'll introduce some new characters and line of events, we'll start to see also a bit more crossovers between all the different line of events as we see or hear from other characters in the game (not necessarily with this update, but later on).

Again of course, if Myriam will meet new characters, the line of events, and notably the naughty ones, will be avoidable, a few will go towards some stranger and/or darker explorations, but I won't say too much for now, I'll try to keep some surprise for later. ^^
Any chance Eve joins her to the stable or any other scenes with Eve in this update?

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Will we see some lesbian action in the next update?
Nope, sorry, not this update either, but one of the next lines of events to work on will turn around her relation with Lucy (the jogger that saved her in the park) and we'll also see Kimberley make a come back (Anthony's personal assistant).
any idea for when is update ?
Generally I post my update on the last week of the month for my higher tiers patrons and the next week for the free public version.
So much news so often. I wish other devs did this aswell.
Well I try to keep my patrons updated on how the work is going, seems only fair to me since they finance me. And I keep in mind that myself I like being updated on the projects I supports, so I can't see myself keeping people in the dark either.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Character Development - Andrew Northwell
1626273953596.png
Andrew Northwell, wealthy proprietor of the Northwell Horse Stables, as the head of one of the city founding families, he is one of the biggest notable of the city. A well educated man and an esthete, he's a member of numerous clubs and patrons of the arts, but his biggest passion is for the horses, with a long family tradition.

Andrew will have multiple layers and roads possible with Myriam, as he will meet her on multiple occasion in the city. He will be one love interest for her and could be a good and bad influence for her, as he could help her explore and enjoy her new found freedom, but also make her fall into a world of excesses and pleasures flirting with depravation.

He is also one of the elite member of the Golden Circle club, a group of wealthy and powerful men that Myriam will have the occasion to cross path with via different members. With them Myriam will discover how power and wealth can bring men to the most depraved pleasures and hobbies, it will be to the player to chose if it will be her doom or not.

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
I can't see myself keeping people in the dark either.
The daylight. It burns!
If I were good @ photoshop I'd picture you descending from the skies with baguette in each hand and croissant over your head.
I hope my dumb stereotypical jokes are ok, atleast my bear says it is so.

To bad not all developers acting same way.

And will Myriam find DumDum working in the stables?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
The daylight. It burns!
If I were good @ photoshop I'd picture you descending from the skies with baguette in each hand and croissant over your head.
I hope my dumb stereotypical jokes are ok, atleast my bear says it is so.

To bad not all developers acting same way.

And will Myriam find DumDum working in the stables?
No problem. But on Dumdum subject, nope, he will reappear, but later on in game.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Eve will not appear in this update, no. And for the stables, it's not a line of events where she will be a big part.
Ok, can’t wait till they go back to that sex club though. What a teaser for Myriam to be introduced to that and then not go back for a long time

Reactions: Zorlun

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
Going to clarify for all those people who think i don't like lesbian sex i do but the Aesthetics of most of these Visual Novels made me not like it as it seems like dolls or plastic but the straight action does not as it has some simpler poses like missionary etc which kinda makes the sex scenes digestable but i do love the quality in being a dik like VN where i do love all the sex scenes but i get that would be too difficult to make it is a subjective choice on aesthetics not disliking a fetish please read the full comment original comment read below before hating-:
I don't like the lesbian action in any of these games as i like lesbian videos unless it is "being a dik" BADIK level of image and animation quality is an exception to the lesbian action in these kinds of VN for me but for some reason lesbian action in 3dcg or 2d just turns me off but i hope there are major routes with myriam and her son for all of the paths Sub myrim , dom myriam , swinger couple and a loving partner relationship between the 2 of them.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I don't like the lesbian action in any of these games as i like lesbian videos unless it is "being a dik" BADIK level of image and animation quality is an exception to the lesbian action in these kinds of VN for me but for some reason lesbian action in 3dcg or 2d just turns me off but i hope there are major routes with myriam and her son for all of the paths Sub myrim , dom myriam , swinger couple and a loving partner relationship between the 2 of them.
I've been all in with her and her son since the first release. :)
I had it bad for my friend's mom growing up. Most of my fantasies started with "If she were my mom..."
Myriam reminds me of my friend's mom.

Last edited:
May 24, 2020
Since you don't like lesbian action in games then the Dev. should not put any in? Is that what you are saying, what about people who like lesbian scenes in a game do we get a vote how about us lesbians do we get a vote. How about no we don't get a vote just like you don't get a vote we just let the Dev. make the game they want and if we like it then we can play it, if you don't like it then don't play the game. Never try and tell a Dev. what to put in their game just enjoy their hard work.

4.40 star(s) 193 Votes