DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Saw Black widow movie last night, its good not great. Got me thinking who do you all think is the hottest female super hero?
I’ll go. Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot is so hot)

Reactions: Zorlun

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Saw Black widow movie last night, its good not great. Got me thinking who do you all think is the hottest female super hero?
I’ll go. Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot is so hot)
Live action ones? None. In terms of looks that is. Gal Gadot and Scarlett Johansson might be hot, but they ain't really superhero material to me.

And that's because of literally one reason. They aren't fit enough. Gal Gadot's arms look like they could break if she punched a wall. Why are the male actors required to go through training so they become muscular as fuck but the female actors aren't? I'm not saying they should be bodybuilders, but have some muscles on your arms atleast.

You know, I think I actually am realizing why. Because it's Hollywood. Because they think (and are mostly right) that people won't like it when a female is too fit. They think men or whatever feel threatened when they see a fit woman. It's so stupid.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Live action ones? None. In terms of looks that is. Gal Gadot and Scarlett Johansson might be hot, but they ain't really superhero material to me.

And that's because of literally one reason. They aren't fit enough. Gal Gadot's arms look like they could break if she punched a wall. Why are the male actors required to go through training so they become muscular as fuck but the female actors aren't? I'm not saying they should be bodybuilders, but have some muscles on your arms atleast.

You know, I think I actually am realizing why. Because it's Hollywood. Because they think (and are mostly right) that people won't like it when a female is too fit. They think men or whatever feel threatened when they see a fit woman. It's so stupid.
Yes Gal Gadot looks too thin, but to be fair she got through a hard training and gains about 6 kg of muscle. But she's still a woman in the end. Maybe you like your woman to looks like a man (with steroids and all that shit), but it's not a popular taste. And casting a muscular woman who's also a good actress is like finding a needle in a haystack.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Yes Gal Gadot looks too thin, but to be fair she got through a hard training and gains about 6 kg of muscle. But she's still a woman in the end. Maybe you like your woman to looks like a man (with steroids and all that shit), but it's not a popular taste. And casting a muscular woman who's also a good actress is like finding a needle in a haystack.
I mean, not at all. There's a pretty clear difference between a woman that has used steroids and a woman that is living a fit lifestyle.

Reactions: Echbert and Zorlun

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Character Development - Looks & Styles 1

Just a little show off the next outfit of the day for Myriam and Katherine, each in their own style.
1626046035611.png
Myriam's look vary from the sexy to fluffy, this outfit kind of make both come out, the sexiness of the character as well as her kind heart with its romantic flavor. Generally speaking a rancher girl she likes to dress practical and confortable, but being a little girlish on the side, Myriam also love to look pretty and cute. Her look will also vary during the game, depending on the road taken (for specific events), potentially exploring the slutty side or more conservative to speak of extremes.
1626045970953.png
Katherine's look vary from sexy goth to rebel punk, again, this outfit is kind of playing on the both. Having trouble finding her place outside, Katherine feel the need to broadcast her rebel status, showing it with her clothes and look, if not by the behavior, even if she can climb to the fence when people target something she like. In her heart, Katherine want to rebel, but she's too smart to fall into the cliche and also too much of a good girl to make her mom worry.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Just a little show off the next outfit of the day for Myriam and Katherine, each in their own style.
View attachment 1293175
Myriam's look vary from the sexy to fluffy, this outfit kind of make both come out, the sexiness of the character as well as her kind heart with its romantic flavor. Generally speaking a rancher girl she likes to dress practical and confortable, but being a little girlish on the side, Myriam also love to look pretty and cute. Her look will also vary during the game, depending on the road taken (for specific events), potentially exploring the slutty side or more conservative to speak of extremes.
View attachment 1293174
Katherine's look vary from sexy goth to rebel punk, again, this outfit is kind of playing on the both. Having trouble finding her place outside, Katherine feel the need to broadcast her rebel status, showing it with her clothes and look, if not by the behavior, even if she can climb to the fence when people target something she like. In her heart, Katherine want to rebel, but she's too smart to fall into the cliche and also too much of a good girl to make her mom worry.
Myriams looking so hot in that outfit, hope she gets to wear it it on the bus or subway & gets groped, fondled, fingered by guys & girls or gets stuck in an elevator with the college guys. Love to see some elevator sex

Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Another hot fantasy I had for Myriam would be a secret gloryhole in the locker room bathroom, someway she has to check on a student that is in one of the stalls and then when they won’t come out cause it’s locked she agrees to go into the stall, then the student sneaks into another stall and locks her in. While his friends come in with a drill & make 3 new holes in the stall one on each side and one on the front door & won’t let her out until she sucks or fucks them

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
Another hot fantasy I had for Myriam would be a secret gloryhole in the locker room bathroom, someway she has to check on a student that is in one of the stalls and then when they won’t come out cause it’s locked she agrees to go into the stall, then the student sneaks into another stall and locks her in. While his friends come in with a drill & make 3 new holes in the stall one on each side and one on the front door & won’t let her out until she sucks or fucks them
Holy guacamole those are great ideas that you bring in here. Zorlun I hope you have pencil and paper ready to write it down. ;) :sneaky:

By the way your profile picture reminds me, that I am longingly waiting for a new update for The office. :cry:

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
Secret and drill, why dont use .50 BMG I heard they are slightly more silent than a drill?
And why locking in a stall, lets stop all this nonsence and time wasting and rape her right away :FacePalm:

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020

View attachment 1293175
View attachment 1293174
holy shit . that dress is so fucking sexy and hot :love:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Secret and drill, why dont use .50 BMG I heard they are slightly more silent than a drill?
And why locking in a stall, lets stop all this nonsence and time wasting and rape her right away :FacePalm:
Hey it doesn’t have to be rape. There could always be an option to do what the boys want a little or everything or she can call the police & when her 2 cop buddies show up to save her of course she would reward them

Reactions: Zorlun

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Character Development - Scruffy
1626212327726.png
Jeremiah Herman, alias Scruffy, is the old steward of the Northwell Horse Stables. He's a tough old man that has lived and seen a lot, he take care of all the stewardship work and hard labor with a team of young helpers at his orders. Down to earth, is a discreet man, but can always be found when you need help.

Scruffy will be a strange encounter for Myriam, for starter just a simple helper at her horse's pension, then potentially a friend and ally if she treat him well. She will also found herself meeting him in another setting later on during the game, around one of his other hobby, the naturism. He could become a mentor for her in the domain if the player chose to make her try herself at it.

4.40 star(s) 193 Votes