dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Ok, that seems so nonsensical to me, but I put back the date of the update for "release date"... maybe it's only me who's interested to see from what the game comes from and the time it took to get where it is now. But that's beside the point, if it's the rule to write it that way, I'll just do it. Thank you for the explanation.
The first release is assumed to be the creation date of the OP

Reactions: Zorlun

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I am not sure why it is not approved yet... they usually approve in 24 hours. Anyway, here is the link.

GDRIVE
site works fine for me. just a question why lock unseen scenes? i downloaded it just to watch the scenes i didn´t in the game because i dont want them in my playthrough. would be nice to add a button to unlock for those ppl like me just to watch the scenes we dont want to happen in game.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
No, but I could add one or I could just unlock all the scenes.
Don't just unlock everything. Unlock the scenes depending on the progress or let the player unlock every scene manually. To have unlocked everything at start would rob some people of the experience to uncover them in the game by playing.

Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Don't just unlock everything. Unlock the scenes depending on the progress or let the player unlock every scene manually. To have unlocked everything at start would rob some people of the experience to uncover them in the game by playing.
The MOD thread is finally approved. Please move all suggestions for the MOD there as I don't want to interfere with the game thread.

But to answer your question, I am planning on giving the user the option to unlock specific scenes, but this will not be ready until the next release. So if you don't want them unlocked, you can leave them locked.

Project Myriam - Life and Explorations 2.03a Gallery MOD

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
The MOD thread is finally approved. Please move all suggestions for the MOD there as I don't want to interfere with the game thread.

But to answer your question, I am planning on giving the user the option to unlock specific scenes, but this will not be ready until the next release. So if you don't want them unlocked, you can leave them locked.

Project Myriam - Life and Explorations 2.03a Gallery MOD
I edited the main post to send back to this page for the Gallery MOD, thank you again for this.

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
I dont get why

Support Japan!
Hello there, just kunoichi Myriam sending her support to Japan in this time of sadness. She sending all her love and thoughts to the people and families that were stroke by this catastrophe.
xoxo
So now we have Myriam in Shadow Warrior universe.
I guess now we know Who want some Wang.

Reactions: Zorlun

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Awesome execution of the themes and plot.
Theres elements that are obviously french that devs from other cultures dont implement.
A woman married to a man who is alive, with children. An oversized retard character. Black characters who dress and act like people. A jokester kid who sneaks into a dressing room to molest a woman.
Not a fan of the Milo Manara inspired uncanny face of mc but in general no character stood out as being off, just a bit cartoonish.
endless n.png

Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Theres elements that are obviously french that devs from other cultures dont implement.
A woman married to a man who is alive, with children. An oversized retard character. Black characters who dress and act like people. A jokester kid who sneaks into a dressing room to molest a woman.
Not a fan of the Milo Manara inspired uncanny face of mc but in general no character stood out as being off, just a bit cartoonish.
View attachment 1283416
Thank you, that's not the usual remarks on the game, that's interesting to hear. ^^

Though I don't see what is obviously french in reference, I'm sure it can be felt in the way I write (and I'm sorry if I keep butchering the english language ^^), I mean I put a few references in, but beside some "Dickens" with Aiden ( the street urchin), everything is mostly US inspired, with some "Texas Chainsaw Massacre", "Eyes Wide Shut" and "Tales from the Crypt" for example to name just a few. But maybe you mean I have a typically french view of all these materials, maybe it's possible, I don't know. There is one french reference I intend to use in the future, but I think it's fairly known around so people will recognize, Casimodo, which will come with all a series of events around the church (and here yes as a French, you will be able to see how I don't care much for religion ^^).

For the Milo Manara, I didn't think about it, but I see it, it's true that Myriam has that blond curly mane that Manara enjoy, but personally I'm more of Paolo Eleuteri Serpieri guy, with the ever so gorgeous and buxom Druuna (which body is a lot more close to Myriam than all the skinny women of Manara really, I don't like much his view on that compared to the very shapely Serpieri use in his works). Druuna was by the way one of the inspiration for Myriam, not really in the body even if they are very close (Serpieri do enjoy some high cheekbone for having drawn a lot of indian/native before Druuna), no, it's more about how events happen in her life, piling on like a cascade and pushing her always into some more naughty and weird events (also one of my reasons for the "weird events").

Well thank you again for the remarks, it's not often I can talk of this references. ^^

And for those that do not know Druuna: SHAME ON YOU!!!
Best erotic heroin out there, for those who enjoyed some intense sexual adventures, and also weird and horrific universe, I firmly encourage you to find and purchase those comics.
tumblr_psctkesk4V1rht02v_640.png

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
View attachment 1283416
The fact that Myriam doesn't look like every other milf out there is one of the main reasons why I like her.
But we all have our own personal tastes. :)

"Black characters who dress and act like people." It does seem rare in many of these games.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
The fact that Myriam doesn't look like every other milf out there is one of the main reasons why I like her.
But we all have our own personal tastes. :)

"Black characters who dress and act like people." It does seem rare in many of these games.
Well being honest, there will be some stereotype of "black gangsters from the hood" in the game, but the "black" is only there to play on the interracial fetish, beside that they could have been white, yellow, brown or green with pink dotes, it wouldn't have change anything to how it will be written.
There will be other interracial fetish play around the "big black cock" and the "spades queen", but again, really here to explore some fetishes, please really, don't see here any racial comments, there is none...

4.40 star(s) 193 Votes