Joey95

Dec 6, 2021
On the 2nd double date in club after fight myriam can sleep with 2 young boys to go boy's room till morning. That will be much better scene or story.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
On the 2nd double date in club after fight myriam can sleep with 2 young boys to go boy's room till morning. That will be much better scene or story.
Not going to happen, that scene is already well past, and Zorlun had indicated clearly at the time the two boys were just a plot tool.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
where is the public release of 29 oct?
On the main page, it was leaked a few days before by someone, it's why the date of update is earlier, but it's the same.
But if you have a doubt on the source (since I'm not the one that shared it), you can find it on Patreon, SubscribeStar or my Discord server.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
On the main page, it was leaked a few days before by someone, it's why the date of update is earlier, but it's the same.
But if you have a doubt on the source (since I'm not the one that shared it), you can find it on Patreon, SubscribeStar or my Discord server.
I would much rather get the public version from you on here. Not a fan of beta versions or leaked versions. Preferably the patched version that usually comes on here (as opposed to the Patreon version). Thanks for your work anyhow.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I would much rather get the public version from you on here. Not a fan of beta versions or leaked versions. Preferably the patched version that usually comes on here (as opposed to the Patreon version). Thanks for your work anyhow.
What I don't understand, is why someone decided to leak this particular update? I don't recall anyone doing this for other recent updates of this game, so why now? There was no reason to do it, because the update was going to be shared by Zorlun, less than one week later anyway. All it did was cause problems for the Dev, for no real gain for any of the people on this site. If people here want to have the update earlier than anyone else, then they should do the decent thing and become a patron. Otherwise waiting a few extra days isn't that much of a chore.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Zara Scarlet This isn't the first time it was leaked. I think either version 4.05 or 4.06 was leaked as well. Like you, I can't understand why a paying customer would want to give up an advantage that they had. There's more to it than simple lunacy. Either the leaker has beef with another Patron or they have an arrangement with someone here. Whatever the case may be, it's all petty crap in the grand scheme of things as it pertains to Zorlun and the game.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 191 Votes