RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
View attachment 3047691
Hello dear pervert friends!

I will be out of commission for the week, on vacations until November 5th, so I won't be able to get to all the messages, but I'll have a looksie when I come back.

Meanwhile a big thank you in advance for all those staying around to offer some help while I'm away. ^^

(Why the bouncing butts gif? Why not I will answer!! There is always room for bouncing butts!)
That is one amazing gif. :love:

Reactions: Zorlun

steve1228

Sep 5, 2017
Having issues running the compressed game, it ran once but after closing and restarting the game it always gives the same error. "AttributeError: 'SWDraw' object has no attribute 'scale_fast'" Is there a fix to this? Tried reinstalling but still gives this error.

Apr 18, 2018
Is there a new patch?
I'm waiting for the new version of "Saving Paula" to reach my low patron level (and played twice the last AWAM update), so until then I really need a fix.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, quick question: the parameter of addiction, drink and drugs, at which value they become REALLY dangerous? because i'm ok if Myriam likes a bit of weed and few drinks, but i can't risk her becoming alcoholic and/or junkie. so, if someone knows the parameters value, i would really appreciate a bit of hints.

Reactions: Zorlun and Slezkin

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
T4t0rt As far as I know, Those values reset to zero or at least a very low number. They only seem to come into play when a scene calls for it since Myriam doesn't partake of weed or alcohol daily.

Reactions: Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 191 Votes