TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Zara Scarlet This isn't the first time it was leaked. I think either version 4.05 or 4.06 was leaked as well. Like you, I can't understand why a paying customer would want to give up an advantage that they had. There's more to it than simple lunacy. Either the leaker has beef with another Patron or they have an arrangement with someone here. Whatever the case may be, it's all petty crap in the grand scheme of things as it pertains to Zorlun and the game.
It'll be a subscriberstar patron as it was the full version that was leaked, I think.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
bdsmlr-1000973-WzlpITiOKU.gif
Hello dear pervert friends!

I will be out of commission for the week, on vacations until November 5th, so I won't be able to get to all the messages, but I'll have a looksie when I come back.

Meanwhile a big thank you in advance for all those staying around to offer some help while I'm away. ^^

(Why the bouncing butts gif? Why not I will answer!! There is always room for bouncing butts!)

Bukke±

Apr 28, 2022
Hey, anyone to help me out? It isn't opening at all.
I tried to search for a solution in the thread already but haven't found anything.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
someone plz update
Well, technically, could be even a somebody, since the patch is the source of itself, so anybody can create their own version. Anyway, as you may have noticed, there is a delay compared with the usual, I may update it this week-end, though I cannot be 100% sure yet.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
guys any old saves?

With so many different paths and choices locking out other paths, that's a huge ask. If you want the full experience then the best options is to download the gallery mod and view the different options after playing through the path you choose as I doubt many people have a save point before each and every branching path.

Reactions: Freyr_Latran
4.40 star(s) 191 Votes