Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Is there a way to make myriam just BBC (QOS)? I played the beginning but from what I saw there it would be very difficult to do this without getting involved with other characters

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Is there a way to make myriam just BBC (QOS)? I played the beginning but from what I saw there it would be very difficult to do this without getting involved with other characters
Possible...get friendly with cops...not too friendly with Mike(?) but do everything you can with the black dude (forget his name right now). Think may be one interaction with mike to get on the other cops path....than can ignore everything else and stay on his path (which gets wild with his friends).

Reactions: Madarahyuuga

Nappi

Aug 5, 2021
someone has a save from the exit of the coma, if I understood correctly there new scenes at that precise moment?

LurchFack

Mar 31, 2021
Yes. no update for me either. I think that
Zorlun should remake that version of the game so that it is no longer necessary to have that save where you have to select the path. To be more linear like the other games. I believe that it can be done in a few hours. So that we have something to play for the new year. If not, then there's no point in waiting for a new update that you can't play. And it just becomes a waste of time.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
I have a question about the incest patch. Does the patch actually add new incest scenes or just re-enable old cut content. I mean since the developer of the game is not adding any new incest , that means we won't be getting any new mom-son action correct, just the old pre-cut content ?

Foulron

Apr 7, 2021
Same ending at the beach. it does state chapter 4.09a at the end.
Maybe the update consists of content is added earlier in game?

Love the game.

Reactions: Frank443
Aug 28, 2019
I can't play 4.09a, it just goes to the end of the chapter every time I load my save, do we have to start from the beginning again or is this a bug?

Reactions: Frank443

tania

Jun 30, 2017
To see new date scenes use console command(one at the time):

jump ch4_21_date_with_cleavon
jump ch4_22_date_with_dave
jump ch4_23_date_with_kimberley
jump ch4_24_date_with_lucy
jump ch4_25_date_with_mike
jump ch4_26_date_with_yourself

Happy new year everyone!

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
This update ends for me the same place the previuos update, at the ending of the date with Nubia (I think is the name, the back woman). Not all paths have been updated? Which ones have been updated?

Reactions: Taboo Lord
4.40 star(s) 191 Votes