bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ProjectMyriamLifeAndExplorations-CH4.09a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
REUPLOAD TO ENSURE LATEST VERSION​

Reactions: Zorlun

MgMn

Sep 25, 2017
Incest patch for 4.08 below

As usual, caveat emptor (even if your are not actually buying anything :p :))

Mega

Please notice, the walkthrough mod and this patch are not compatible, because both modify the code.
So the incest patch isn't forward compatible? Does dialogue have to be fully rewritten?

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
To see new date scenes use console command(one at the time):

jump ch4_21_date_with_cleavon
jump ch4_22_date_with_dave
jump ch4_23_date_with_kimberley
jump ch4_24_date_with_lucy
jump ch4_25_date_with_mike
jump ch4_26_date_with_yourself

Happy new year everyone!
jump ch4_26_date_with_yourself ????

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
First of all, thank you for this latest update. This game is still one of the best, but I would like an answer to something. I am aware of the proportions of people interested in the content. More precisely, with what needs and fetishes most people like. This is pretty obvious from reading the forum. However, there is a slight imbalance in the lesbian content. I'm not saying that there should be more (although many people would like to), but that it should have the same sexual content as the others. I've never complained about any content and this is the first time I've mentioned it. And why? Very frustrated with the way the Lucy date ended. Just when the best scene was coming, the episode ended. Why?
Why does only male content get "happy endings"? There are four girls with whom Myriam contacts. Among them, Lucy is the one with whom he already had a sexual relationship, the others he is just getting to know. Personally, I would have expected a little more action even on the Nubia date, since Nubia is a strong enough personality and dominant that she could have achieved more on the date. Well, I don't know if Zorlun gives serious sexual content to all of the four girls, but two definitely should (Lucy, Nubia). Maybe even Crystal, but I don't see the potential in Kimberly.
So the question is, will lesbian routes receive the same attention and sexual content in the future as others? Zorlun, please finish Lucy's scene, because it started out as a lot of fun.
Surely many people do not agree with me, but there are certainly those who think the same as I do, but they did not have the courage to write it down.
My comment is not an insult or a serious complaint, I just want to understand the author's further plans on the subject.
Have a nice day everyone...

(sorry for my English)

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
He has to update whatever content is added with each update, it also takes them about a week or so to update, it's been like this for a year now.
Actually, a bit more than a year :p, but thanks ! It is nice to see that people start to get used to it, and I don't need anymore to be the one that has to explain how it works :), it saves me the energy of having to repeat periodically the same thing, and in a way, it helps me in continuing doing the incest patch.

Last edited:

c4tx

Jun 8, 2017
I loaded an old save when being with Crystal at the beach, and after leaving the place the game said I finished version 4.09. I couldn't see anything else.

It must be a bug or something

EDIT: I read the author said in Subscribestar that I have to go back to chapter 4 to select who to thank for. So I guess Crystal is one of the routes, and it's incompatible with others

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I loaded an old save when being with Crystal at the beach, and after leaving the place the game said I finished version 4.09. I couldn't see anything else.

IIRC that date event was in the previous update. Only the dates we didn't get last update are in this one.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022

EDIT: I read the author said in Subscribestar that I have to go back to chapter 4 to select who to thank for. So I guess Crystal is one of the routes, and it's incompatible with others
There is a scene after Myriam leaves the hospital where she has to choose who she is going to get involved with personally, the update covers that choice, for example I chose David, I had a date with him and now you have to remember what choice you made. :unsure: :unsure:

justincooper

Jan 7, 2022
To see new date scenes use console command(one at the time):

jump ch4_21_date_with_cleavon
jump ch4_22_date_with_dave
jump ch4_23_date_with_kimberley
jump ch4_24_date_with_lucy
jump ch4_25_date_with_mike
jump ch4_26_date_with_yourself

Happy new year everyone!
Can you explain how to open the console, sorry I am new to this

Reactions: TheRobotDevil

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Can you explain how to open the console, sorry I am new to this
In your file directory, open the Renpy Folder, then Common Folder, find console.rpy and open it with a text editor. Find in page Config.console = False. Replace "False" with "True", capitalization is important here, then save the changes.

When you open the game Press Shift + O to open the console.

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Sorry, but the thread is so bloated I have no idea if it was said before. Is this new update have the dates only? Cause I was surpirsed that I finished it in like 10-15 minutes at most, and I skipped the last update just because of this very reason. :D

Reactions: JohnSheridan

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Sorry, but the thread is so bloated I have no idea if it was said before. Is this new update have the dates only? Cause I was surpirsed that I finished it in like 10-15 minutes at most, and I skipped the last update just because of this very reason. :D
*sighs*...2 posts above yours?

Reactions: Mr.Music

c4tx

Jun 8, 2017
There is a scene after Myriam leaves the hospital where she has to choose who she is going to get involved with personally, the update covers that choice, for example I chose David, I had a date with him and now you have to remember what choice you made. :unsure: :unsure:
Yeah, it took me a while looking for the old save file. Anyway, I hope that in the future, this choice doesn't lock me out of some future scenes, because having to go back and skipping tons of screens again...

Reactions: Leongen43

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah, it took me a while looking for the old save file. Anyway, I hope that in the future, this choice doesn't lock me out of some future scenes, because having to go back and skipping tons of screens again...
It does. That part is key to who you will 'romance' and stay on their path. There may be other misc general scenes (like social work/Old People's home etc) if picked them..but you will be locked out of the other romance options.

How many more times does this actually need saying (after I once again explained this only yesterday to people)?

Reactions: afterlights
4.40 star(s) 191 Votes