Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
When a game doesn't have gallery scenes, I do a savegame every sex scene :D This game has a lot of sex scenes. I think to share my savegames (sex scenes) for everyone :)

You must have empty savegames from page 3 to page 13 (yes, it's a lot of sex scenes...). I didn't save for the first sex scene (Dumdum) because there is nothing (it's a small scene and just cum)

Uog

Oct 9, 2017
I get a really unusual bug with Joker's mod:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter 04.rpy", line 26583, in script
jump ch4_26_helping_paws
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch4_26_helping_paws'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/chapter 04.rpy", line 26583, in script
jump ch4_26_helping_paws
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch4_26_helping_paws'.

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Project Myriam Life and Explorations ch4.09a
Sun Dec 31 18:13:22 2023
I extracted the game, than Joker's mod and finally URM that is probably not related. I lunched the game, played the update no problem. After quitting the game, restarting it and getting to that point again I get this error massage. Tried it w/o a mod and after game restart bug does not appear. Had the same bug yesterday with 4.09 and today with 4.09a so i don't thing it's a version problem. I tried 2 other Cassius scenes and they worked fine.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
First of all, thank you for this latest update. This game is still one of the best, but I would like an answer to something. I am aware of the proportions of people interested in the content. More precisely, with what needs and fetishes most people like. This is pretty obvious from reading the forum. However, there is a slight imbalance in the lesbian content. I'm not saying that there should be more (although many people would like to), but that it should have the same sexual content as the others. I've never complained about any content and this is the first time I've mentioned it. And why? Very frustrated with the way the Lucy date ended. Just when the best scene was coming, the episode ended. Why?
Why does only male content get "happy endings"? There are four girls with whom Myriam contacts. Among them, Lucy is the one with whom he already had a sexual relationship, the others he is just getting to know. Personally, I would have expected a little more action even on the Nubia date, since Nubia is a strong enough personality and dominant that she could have achieved more on the date. Well, I don't know if Zorlun gives serious sexual content to all of the four girls, but two definitely should (Lucy, Nubia). Maybe even Crystal, but I don't see the potential in Kimberly.
So the question is, will lesbian routes receive the same attention and sexual content in the future as others? Zorlun, please finish Lucy's scene, because it started out as a lot of fun.
Surely many people do not agree with me, but there are certainly those who think the same as I do, but they did not have the courage to write it down.
My comment is not an insult or a serious complaint, I just want to understand the author's further plans on the subject.
Have a nice day everyone...

(sorry for my English)

Blame it on the "Patriarchy"... LOL

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
HEY! I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THE GAME AND THAT YOU STILL TRY TO KEEP THIS GAME ALIVE even the majority of updates are not too my personal taste/liking BUT I AM, as i bet many others here, REALLY HAPPY YOU DON'T FORGET THIS GAME AND ITS COMMUNITY AND MYRIAM FANS! (y)

LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT YEARS CONTENT!:coffee:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1704069707520.png
A Happy New Year to you all from Myriam! As dark, censored and dystopian the future might become, she wants you all to know she'll stay true to herself and protect your naughtiness!

She thank you all for your support, love and trust, and as her alter ego the 'Pink Kunoichi', she's wishing you all the naughtiest of year!
xoxo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 193 Votes