Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
View attachment 2432991
Official public update ch4.01a of Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is up on Patreon, SubscribeStar and Discord.
Will be up in a few on F95zone as soon as the moderators put it on.
So, enjoy and have a fun naughty time! ^^

What's new:

Note: The update is on the short side again, sorry for that, the death of someone dear to me had me take a few days to get my head straight, and the fact the month of February is shorter didn't help to add all I wanted to put in initially, but still, I hope you'll be able to enjoy the start of chapter 4.
Not a problem. This feels like a pretty quick update to be honest, and I 100% understand the death of someone (lost my wife in 2021), I know it's not easy. Thanks for your work and just... hang in there and take it easy. I may not know you, but I know far too many who have lost someone close to them. Love ya...

Bro Hug 1.gif

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Miss seeing Myriam getting some hardcore sex. Wish Katherine would feel thankful to the doctor and give him a good BJ with cum facial. As Myriam gets stronger maybe see can spread some cheer among some of the older ill patients. Maybe doing a blowbang with bukkake ending in an older guys room. One of the things I hope we get in the future is someone taking video of her with the dog and other people seeing it. Even if they don't see her face and know for certain. Hope thedev feels better this month and we get back to Myriam being a big slut.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
how the hell? I didn't get that scene at all?! it was just the hospital scene that's about it
This is what I did to get this scene listen at the office door when you visit Anthony, kick Anthony out then decide to help Kim in her court battle.
I focused on having high lesbian, will and dominance so that may also affect things.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
View attachment 1976920
Project Myriam: Life and Explorations [Ch. 4.01a] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Note: Fixed some of the lines.

Download: - - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
When I try to download from 'MIXDROP' I get the following message " Invalid ticket ID. Please try again," I cannot download it.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Project Myriam, Life and Explorations Ch4.01a+p
With JokerLeader Walkthrough
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text and many others...
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to Ch 4.01a

Reactions: Volts666 and Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
nice new update!!!i got one question
She will, more of her this chapter.
how the hell? I didn't get that scene at all?! it was just the hospital scene that's about it
It was a scene at the end of chapter 2 in fact.
Any new scenes with Marc, her son?
Not in this update, no, but more coming (depending on choices).
Are the subscenes mentioned in the changelog, about the newest scenes or for older?
The changelog was not up to date, thank you for asking, I updated it.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Any updated incest patch?
No, and probably won't be for a week or two.
I know the prometheus patch included beastality. The idea that it wouldn't also include incest is laughable.

it's current version is 3.X so with that said, I think this was the game that I read incest was already included in all links provided at the OP. Anyway assuming that's true for the compressed(I can no longer download incomplete games full sized atm) I will update.(assuming new incest content)

EDIT: Ok very short update. But was still Nice to see the aftermath of the last version.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 194 Votes