GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Damn! Feeling weird to see a post of mine getting deleted for being off topic on my own game page... but I guess that was the whole other games conversation that must have been reported by someone. :unsure:

I mean I'm surprise because it was light and not really bothersome, even if it was off topic, but it's far from being the first time or even the more invasive, if it has been I would have made a remark myself as I did before... this smell a lot like censorship.

EDIT: Not that I want to launch another off topic conversation (on my own page) to get censored again.
I really don't get why we can't lightly discuss games that you think people will enjoy if they match the same feel as the page's game. It's easier then sifting through 400+ pages of games(which I did) to find the gems.
(at least I got a notification that a post was deleted this time)

Glad to see that Myriam's recovery seems to be going smoothly. She deserves a bit of relaxation at the spa after what she went through. Her visit will be completely pg for me tho since I think this update seems to be focusing on guys(the masseur) I'm guessing this time around. Just want to give Zorlun some praise for developing such a nice game.

Last edited:

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I really don't get why we can't lightly discuss games that you think people will enjoy if they match the same feel as the page's game. It's easier then sifting through 400+ pages of games(which I did) to find the gems.
(at least I got a notification that a post was deleted this time)

Glad to see that Myriam's recovery seems to be going smoothly. She deserves a bit of relaxation at the spa after what she went through. Her visit will be completely pg for me tho since I think this update seems to be focusing on guys(the masseur) I'm guessing this time around. Just want to give Zorlun some praise for developing such a nice game.
Also can't discuss opposite ones that are terrible, blueballing games...
Pretty bad if they do it to the dev.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
So I just want to clarify. The first half of this update Myriam is still in the hospital recovering, with a couple scenes with her sister. Then she goes to the spa again gets this and set up for the next update? Or did am update slip through the cracks for me?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
So I just want to clarify. The first half of this update Myriam is still in the hospital recovering, with a couple scenes with her sister. Then she goes to the spa again gets this and set up for the next update? Or did am update slip through the cracks for me?
First scene of the update is at the hospital, starting after a short ellipse from the previous one; second scene is following Myriam from the hospital to her appointment next day with Doctor Silver, passing by her house and her cousin's loft as well; then third and last scene is taking place in the spa with Myriam relaxing.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Awesome. I guess I was under the impression most of this update would still be at the hospital and maybe a little bit back at home. Wanted to make sure I hadn't missed anything.

Reactions: Zorlun

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Damn! Feeling weird to see a post of mine getting deleted for being off topic on my own game page... but I guess that was the whole other games conversation that must have been reported by someone. :unsure:
[...]
EDIT: Not that I want to launch another off topic conversation (on my own page) to get censored again.
If it can be of consolation, you were not the only one. I got a bunch of notifications of messages deleted because "off topic", I had guessed one was my question about the Macron Grandad thing, I could not fathom what were the others, now I realise what they were, probably the ones when we are answering the request for suggestion about games (though I saw a bunch of "delete off topic", had not realised I wrote that many).
One thing I learnt about F95, because it was pointed out in other threads - while the are rules, some are more clearly defined, others are less, and apparently what is "off topic" is highly dependent on who is the moderator who is looking at it (also, from some indication seemed there is a moderator assigned to each thread, but other indications there can be a pool that can moderate any thread).
So, in other threads there were requests for similar games and related discussions that were considered OK, in this one, they were eliminated.
I have the strong feeling that if we had only talked wonderfully about another game, it would not have been reported and deleted, it was because there were some comments that were negative that it was reported and deleted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorlun and GokutheG

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Yeah it’s crazy what some threads get deleted and others it’s like the wild Wild West. I really think the mods should check with the dev before removing the devs post. That is censorship, and if the dev is participating in offtopic posts it should be fine just like if the dev wants something removed from the thread should also be ok. I know in one thread I had my post removed for offensive language, funny thing was I was only repeating a name that the character called her brother in that game :ROFLMAO: I really don’t think the mods even play these games that they are moderating or they wouldn’t be so quick to flag us,just another post I’ll probly have removed

Reactions: Zorlun and GokutheG

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
If it can be of consolation, you were not the only one. I got a bunch of notifications of messages deleted because "off topic", I had guessed one was my question about the Macron Grandad thing, I could not fathom what were the others, now I realise what they were, probably the ones when we are answering the request for suggestion about games (though I saw a bunch .
One thing I learnt about F95, because it was pointed out in other threads - while the are rules, some are more clearly defined, others are less, and apparently what is "off topic" is highly dependent on who is the moderator who is looking at it (also, from some indication seemed there is a moderator assigned to each thread, but other indications there can be a pool that can moderate any thread).
So, in other threads there were requests for similar games and related discussions that were considered OK, in this one, they were eliminated.
I have the strong feeling that if we had only talked wonderfully about another game, it would not have been reported and deleted, it was because there were some comments that were negative that it was reported and deleted.
I can understand deleting comments that are just needlessly shitting on other games (I didn't see that tho) as off topic but why delete comments and discussions that was just helping people find new games that are similar to the page's game.

Yeah it’s crazy what some threads get deleted and others it’s like the wild Wild West. I really think the mods should check with the dev before removing the devs post. That is censorship, and if the dev is participating in offtopic posts it should be fine just like if the dev wants something removed from the thread should also be ok. I know in one thread I had my post removed for offensive language, funny thing was I was only repeating a name that the character called her brother in that game :ROFLMAO: I really don’t think the mods even play these games that they are moderating or they wouldn’t be so quick to flag us,just another post I’ll probly have removed
If the dev is willing to be slightly off topic by pointing their fans towards games that deal with similar themes as their own game I see that as a mostly positive thing for the community.

Last edited:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Yes, it was my thought when talking about a feeling of censorship.
Another hypotheses was that I touched a topic (meaning barely mentioned it) that for some reason trigger some people to no point, which is the "s" word (suicide).
I understand that it's a subject that can revive some bad memory for some, but I firmly believe that avoiding a subject is often more source of problem than anything else, giving more power to it as you create a taboo, instead of robing it of its power over you by talking about it healthily and making it less harmful to you. (And I'm talking here from personal experience.)

But again, sorry, I'm not trying to entice a revolution and go more off topic, I'll leave at that, whatever was the reason, I think it just felt kind of going nuclear over a fly buzzing around.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
WEIRDOOOOO :oops:
No one posted yesterday?
There are Wednesday post and than... Today???
A whole day desappears in the "Twilight Zone"

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Not all the posts from yesterday were deleted, but probably a number of them.
https://f95zone.to/threads/project-myriam-life-and-explorations-ch-4-01a-zorlun.66806/post-10360650

this one is from Wednesday at 10:43 PM... but maybe depend from my time zone

and the following one
https://f95zone.to/threads/project-myriam-life-and-explorations-ch-4-01a-zorlun.66806/post-10368914
is Today 1:17 AM (Same time zone)

i think more than 24 hours of posts are gone in the Twilight-Zone :eek:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Not all the posts from yesterday were deleted, but probably a number of them.
Yeah a pitty, I didn't even get notifications about replies yesterday, as far as I remeber, but it is like the Law, some interpret it more (lost the word in english for it so i describe) word for word, following exactly what it says, that means that when they apply it there is no space
and some are more casual with it
About the game requests, it's clearly stated in the Siterules, (for me that is) I personally prefer to respond such things per either PM or open up a thread in game recomendations this last one i do seldom to be honest.
I know because I asked ,indirectly in one post that Zorlun is ok mentioning other dev. or game in his thread,

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
But again, sorry, I'm not trying to entice a revolution and go more off topic, I'll leave at that, whatever was the reason, I think it just felt kind of going nuclear over a fly buzzing around.
If you get such a notification again, just keep this in your pocket:

thisguy-everytime.jpg

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
image_2023-03-27_132123492.png
And here you go!
Early access of update ch4.02 for Project Myriam - Life & Explorations is out on Patreon and SubscribeStar for the higher tiers patrons!
Official public version will be up on April 3rd! Patience my dear Zorlunites and enjoy!

What's new:
- 3075+ lines of new code and 225 new renders.
- 3 scenes.
- 16 new choices to make Myriam more your own and write her story.
- A little more naughty content (1 scene with 4 subscenes).
- Multiple spellchecking fixes.
As you can see, the update is fairly bigger than the previous one, when everything goes right, thing actually work better... who knew. ^^

NOTE: Please, do not leak the early release before the official public version on April 3rd, it always cause more chaos than anything. Thank you all for your consideration.

4.40 star(s) 194 Votes