arb31ter

Jun 12, 2019
Will there be more bestial content? Where you have to decide if you want to meet with another person / date or go to the stables, dogpark? Also is it plant that Myriam meets other people that are into that stuff as well?
my mannn, the reason I follow this game is because of Cassius and Hammer lol

Reactions: Zorlun

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Yes, there will be more, with both Cassius and Hammer; on the side of other NPCs into it, there will be something with the vet on the Cassius side and with the stables and its private club on the Hammer side.
I like the idea of a horse fucking club, maybe have some more doggie walks in the park where she meets up with the other dog and his owner again, maybe he catches her getting getting fucked by his dog as she blows Cassius.

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

arb31ter

Jun 12, 2019
Pity, this would have been a great way for character development, as in "Myriam doesn't date losers who can't control themselves, she is more interested in bold teenagers than in wannabe doms who beat up weaker people".
Oh yeah, I hope the cops lost their job due to this incident. ;)
I wonder if there'll be anything with the other odd jobs she was planning on doing other than helping her girlfriend, the fighter

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Project Myriam, Life and Explorations Ch4.03+p
With JokerLeader Walkthrough and Bibifoc gallery mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text and many others...
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to Ch4 0.3

Reactions: sunshinepppp

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Are we going to have Marc's friend (forgot his name) coming over in the future for some potential makeup action with Myriam? If so, will that lead to friendlier gangbang opportunities with Marc's friends (the opposite of how Anthony and the work stooges went down)?
Yep, he'll be back as well as the team.
I wonder if there'll be anything with the other odd jobs she was planning on doing other than helping her girlfriend, the fighter
Yes, but it'll take time, the prison should be last.
I was going to make a scene to start the old people one, but it'll depend on the timing.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
According to some of the comments in this thread, there's a variable called "top dog" (or some such thing)
Can confirm (I use those variables myself in my testing, to move between different paths) it is called "ch3_cassius_top_dog". But as far as I remember, even after that variable is set, there is still a couple of scenes in which Myriam can say no - did not try, so I cannot say if that would be a "temporary no" or a definitive one.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Yes, there will be more, with both Cassius and Hammer; on the side of other NPCs into it, there will be something with the vet on the Cassius side and with the stables and its private club on the Hammer side.

EDIT: The coming update will have a Cassius scene (just finished it).
I hope it's not the usual scene of cassius entering myriam's room

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hey Zorlun one question i have. Will your game end up on Steam? Reason why i ask this is because i deleated my Patreon account and don't want to bother creating a new one, plus on Steam i can support you by buying your game from there. I've noticed several devs moving their games on Steam.
Uh, Zorlun will have to check himself, but I remember for other games, authors saying that Steam rules were similar to Patreon ones, so, if that is the case, the version you would get on Steam would not be the one you get through here (with Prometheus one), but the Patreon one.
Not a problem if you do not want the Prometheus patch version, or you can always get it on Steam to support Zorlun and then download it from here, but just be aware, so if that happens you do not complain after, Zorlun gets already enough complaints :)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Uh, Zorlun will have to check himself, but I remember for other games, authors saying that Steam rules were similar to Patreon ones, so, if that is the case, the version you would get on Steam would not be the one you get through here (with Prometheus one), but the Patreon one.
Not a problem if you do not want the Prometheus patch version, or you can always get it on Steam to support Zorlun and then download it from here, but just be aware, so if that happens you do not complain after, Zorlun gets already enough complaints :)
Just support him on subscribestar then like I do

Reactions: Demnor and Zorlun

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Yeah it doeas sucks for developers, like Zorlun, to have this restriction on Steam. When they anounced it on Patreon i started to look elsewhere outside of Patreon and Steam is the most regular platform i use to purchase video games. I did notice that some devs started porting their games to Steam so i figured this might be my way to get out from Patreon and support devs from Steam.

Edit : Reason why i backed from Patreon is because of their restrictions and rules.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Yeah it doeas sucks for developers, like Zorlun, to have this restriction on Steam. When they anounced it on Patreon i started to look elsewhere outside of Patreon and Steam is the most regular platform i use to purchase video games. I did notice that some devs started porting their games to Steam so i figured this might be my way to get out from Patreon and support devs from Steam.

Edit : Reason why i backed from Patreon is because of their restrictions and rules.
Yeah, but for me Steam is very far off, it won't be for Project Myriam, too experimental I think.
If I do try, it'll be for the next one.

EDIT: And as said by some before, if you want to support but don't want to do it via a platform with too much censorship, you can always support on SubscribeStar.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Yeah, but for me Steam is very far off, it won't be for Project Myriam, too experimental I think.
If I do try, it'll be for the next one.

EDIT: And as said by some before, if you want to support but don't want to do it via a platform with too much censorship, you can always support on SubscribeStar.
I keep meaning to check out SubscribeStar as I am sick of Patreon censorship. I will check it out and sign up for your SubscribeStar tomorrow. I doubt I will have time today because it's mothers day.

Thanks for the great game it has been a lot of fun and very interesting so far.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/project-myriam-life-and-explorations-ch-4-03-zorlun.66806/post-6549415

Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch 4.03 + WT by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 799 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

Reactions: Zorlun and Twistty

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.
Added a link to your post in the main page.
Sorry, I didn't realize they had change the rule about that.

EDIT: Contacted the moderation to verify if I did it wrong or not, so it may change in a few.

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Added a link to your post in the main page.
Sorry, I didn't realize they had change the rule about that.

EDIT: Contacted the moderation to verify if I did it wrong or not, so it may change in a few.
I just filled your report - that should be fine, as far as I know?

4.40 star(s) 194 Votes