junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
He has enough characters in the game and there’s still a few who havnt got to bone Myriam yet and ladies, so why don’t we let those characters have their fun first. I think you will get your wish of new characters anyway when she does volunteer services
It is true. Myriam has only just met Kimberly and Crystal. They are essentially new characters as it is.

May 13, 2023
Check the thread, if I am not wrong, Zorlun had not excluded the possibility of Marc catching Myriam with Cassius, and had not 100% (though I think something like 95%) excluded Katherine catching Myriam (though he pointed out that even if it happened, Katherine's love and opinion of Myriam would not be diminished, so maybe is not completely excluded).
But, again as far as I remember, since he said it was excluded that Katherine would get in all kind of stuff Myriam can get into, that seems to indicate also that Cassius (and even more, Hammer), are out of the question for Katherine.
Than maybe one of the new characters or a friend of the daughter asks if she can take hammer for horseback riding but secretly have something different in mind and Myriam catches her in some way. There are so many options / possibilities to extend the story.

The same goes for cassius, that someone would like to take him for a walk...

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Was trying to figure out why I thought her face was so ugly. And just realized its because she looks like a dude. Body of a 10 with the face of a transgender. Hard pass
If you're talking about the problem with the female characters face at the start of the game, there was a morph badly installed that parasited them during the start of the game, as a first timer using DAZ3D, it took me some time to figure out and correct. I invite you to push further for curiosity sake, or look at the pictures on the main post, to see if the fix make it for you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

On another note, version ch4.04a is uploading with a few fixes, will be up for the public access on June 1st.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
random thought, but I really like the few scenes where there's like... post kink anxiety and aftercare
like with Evelyn during the second trip to the spa where she's like "oh my god I shouldnt have dragged you into all this weird sex stuff with me, please don't hate me!" being able to reassure them is super sweet.
Well it looks like cousin Eve is actually a bigger whore, we just don’t get to see enough behind the scenes with her but from last update seeing her kick out the boy toy she picked up for a one night stand and didn’t even bother to ask for his name cause apparently she doesn’t want relationship, just wants someone to fuck & chuck. That’s why she belongs to a sex club, so you can bang who you want with no strings attached and no judgement, it’s perfect for her
I've wanted to get something going between Myriam and Evelyn since the latter first appeared in the game. Unfortunately, her content has mostly been in scenes featuring the spa attendants, and I hate the spa attendants and refuse to view their content. I'm hoping that it will eventually be possible to get Myriam/Evelyn scenes without those attendants, and preferably away from the spa and without other spa patrons.

Reactions: pwhoren and junkgkj

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
is there any mom son scenes?
If you talking about Marc and Myriam? It would be a strong yes, but it depends on what kind of path you want them to go down Sub or Dom (for Myriam/ for Marc). But if you really want Marc to call Myriam mom not Mi you'll need to wait for the incest patch to be updated sometime after the 1st when Zorlum releases the public release (sad thing is you will have to choose between the incest patch or Walkthrough mod).

Reactions: Zorlun

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I've wanted to get something going between Myriam and Evelyn since the latter first appeared in the game. Unfortunately, her content has mostly been in scenes featuring the spa attendants, and I hate the spa attendants and refuse to view their content. I'm hoping that it will eventually be possible to get Myriam/Evelyn scenes without those attendants, and preferably away from the spa and without other spa patrons.
I'd like to have something go on with them to but add Marc just for the fun of it. Just imagine Myriam and Marc going at it in the living room just as Evelyn walks in catching them in the act with Myriam thinking Evelyn will get mad but only to see Evelyn join in.;):sneaky::love:

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
I wouldn't mind some cousin fun time even if just once. I also like Evelyn and I also avoided the masseurs.
Myriam has more than once commented on how hot Evelyn is so it won't come out of nowhere.

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
personally, I really like the dynamic of the two of them doing sexy stuff together, but not doing sexy stuff *together*, if you know what I mean. Wouldnt mind seeing them kiss though :V

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
I won't lose sleep if they don't have a scene between the two of them. Myriam has many other amazing women to have fun with. But it would be nice if they did have a scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: pwhoren and Zorlun

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Well it looks like cousin Eve is actually a bigger whore, we just don’t get to see enough behind the scenes with her but from last update seeing her kick out the boy toy she picked up for a one night stand and didn’t even bother to ask for his name cause apparently she doesn’t want relationship, just wants someone to fuck & chuck. That’s why she belongs to a sex club, so you can bang who you want with no strings attached and no judgement, it’s perfect for her
Doesn't Eve have a husband? Could have sworn I've heard him mentioned a few times...

Viressa

May 24, 2018
No, she has an ex-husband, it's mentioned/suggested a few times, as well as the fact that she went to see Doctor Silver in that period, but there'll be more about her background and her mysterious job later on. ^^
Ah, I see, thanks for the clarification.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I just want to say that no matter what twists and turns I might disagree with in this story,this developer consistently and reliably adds content to this VN as well as or better than any other developer. Some good stories you wait months for updates. That doesn't happen here. Thank you. You're one of the best.

4.40 star(s) 194 Votes